Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5223) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We use precautions such as birth control, condoms, and he pulls out before he ejaculates. I ...
I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend alot recently and every time we do I pull out literally like 5-10 minutes before I *** and ...
1 answer
Okay so I'm 15 and VERY confused. There are many myths in high school that I can't just ask my parents or teachers about. I use to think ...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Swelter_,    Swelter_
Hi, I just got the app and joined the community and am 4-5 weeks pregnant and honestly terrified of telling my family I am, anyone habe a...
1 answer | 2 comments
  KayBW,    Cvlecomt,    Cvlecomt
I had my period 2 weeks ago, didn't have sex or anything since. The last time my boyfriend fingered me was a month ago, he's not the kin...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Swelter_,    kaitlynans,    Breee19,    kaitlynans
I haven had my period in a 2 month what is wrong with me
1 answer
I'm back again okay me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed b...
1 answer
We were just kissing and I was rubbing my stuff on her pants, I didn't penetrate her. However,I released pre-*** on her pants. She hasn't...
1 answer
I know it's kind of obvious of an answer but I just want to make sure. My girl and I had sex without a condom only for like a minute tbh ...
1 answer | 1 comment
I was supposed to get my period July 29th, from about the 29th - 4th of August I had white discharge then I ended up having dark brown ...
1 answer | 2 comments
  Swelter_,    Swelter_,    Swelter_
umm.. i don't know how to explain this but .. when i was 11 i got my first period it was normal for 3 months but then it suddenly stopped...
1 answer
My boyfriend and I (both 17) were fooling around and I made him *** from a **. About a minute or two later, we used a few tissues to cle...
1 answer
have been taking Junel Fe 1/20 (28 day) hormonal birth control since November 2017. I am currently still taking it and have had normal pe...
1 answer
Hey I'm 17 and I haven't had my period in 55 days I have taken pregnancy test and they've all come up negative me and my boyfriend have u...
1 answer
On August 13, my boyfriend and I had sex but the condom broke. I'm not sure if some got inside but I looked up what to do and it said to ...
2 answers | 1 comment
  katenhawihtha,    katenhawihtha,    remar
So July 5-6 I had unconsented and unprotected sex a couple times and then protected sex. The next day I started my period. It was like my...
1 answer
  remar
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit more than two months. Two weeks after we started dating, he got tested for STDS and he came...
1 answer
  remar
So I lost my virginity on on August 11th. We had protected sex but my hymen ripped and there was a lot of blood. After we were finished I...
My boyfriend and I engaged in unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and he did ejaculate in me. I had taken birth control for 2 days about 2 ...
1 answer
my period has always been irregular but it has recently been coming on time and always medium flow. I had a cycle from june 16- july 20, ...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources