Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
EllaMari6 minutes
By liz_hello
I missed on my periods this month. Though Iv had slight pcos in past (until 3 months ago), but this time I'm speciall...
EllaMari22 minutes
By eom1
Last week I was admitted into hospital for severe abdominal pain, they tested for pregnancy but it came back negative...
Chima71 hour
By Jazzy1738
I am 8 days late on my period, and I'm freaking out. I keep reading "what to expect on your first trimester" but I ca...
EllaMari20 hours
By curiouschild
My last period ended on the 6th of June, which was by far the most stressful month I've ever encountered. On the 20th...
lym1991Jul 28
By 47thg00n
My boyfriend and I had sex earlier today and I'm really scared. Well I performed oral on him and he ejaculated and cl...
By Chelseacarroll Blank
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now...
remarJul 27
By Rosey1819
Alright, for the past three and a half months i've been extremely paranoid that I may be pregnant. My partner and I. ...
remarJul 27
EllaMariJul 20
By Camila1802
Hello, I'm 13 years old and i have missed 2 period I'm stressed out because I don't really know whats happening at th...
remarJul 27
By mbernabe
I want to know the possibilities of what's wrong with my body or if I have any illness having to do with my irregular...
remarJul 27
By kb9513
I had my wisdom teeth out at the beginning of this month. I was taking Hydrocodone tablets, Penicillin tablets, Ibupr...
EllaMariJul 25
By Nikki_nik31
Im 15 years old and I've never used any form of hormonal birth control prior to what im taking now (microgestin fe 1/...
By Sarahquen
hello I'm 14 year olds. Never had a boyfriend. Never had sex. Still a virgin, but 2 days ago I told my mom my period ...
By anonymous199718
Hi ! Me and my girlfriend went to visit her mom this holiday for about two weeks ! We had sex about 9 times during th...
By Lizzy76638
I had sex on June 25th. The condom broke and it was on my ovulation cycle. Anyways. I got what I think was my period ...
By Marco_09
Can you still be pregnant after a negative blood Test?
By sayra13
I haven't gotten my period since may 17 and we aready on July 17 can I be pregnet??? I'm really worried I'm 16 years ...
By ahern834
Hello my name is Alejandra and I'm 19 years old. I had my period twice (Both lasted like 4-5 days each) on May and ha...
ahern834Jul 17
Chima7Jul 17
By aabbddqq
I have OCD so my mind basically attaches itself to anything that brings me fear and discomfort. Anyway, I was making...
By Fatimaaaaa Fatimaaaaa
Hey guys, so my last period started June 7th and I had intercourse June 17th. I'm a couple days late and I'm scared! ...
By kaykay333333
So on june 20th was when the incident occurred. which was the last day of my period. Me and this guy were fooling aro...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank