Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5175) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm 16 and I'm scared out of my mind and I can't concentrate on work because of this. I lost my virginity on Thursday (November 3rd, ...
4 answers |
so february 26, was the last time i had unprotected sex. it was for about 30 seconds and he didn't ejaculate. it was the day before my pe...
I'm only 14 and I've missed my period for I think about a month maybe 2. Its really worrying me but I've never even had a boyfriend. I ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
77 answers | 42 comments |
hi everyone i am currently dating a girl now. she always swallow my sperm while doing oral sex. my friend said if she swallow your spe...
1 answer |
1145538 tn?1261415924
Alright, So I and my boyfriend had sex on Tuesday and the condom broke but he said that he came inside. I dunno. I got scared and jumped ...
3 answers |
I had sex while on my period, i was on about my second to last day of my period. I did not use protection and he 100% finished inside of ...
Me & my boyfriend had sex on April 21(one of my fertile days) we did it two times before he put on a condom but i don't think he ejaculat...
So my husband and I had unprotected sex on the days I was fertile. Now My period is late about a week and one day. I always have a regula...
1 answer |
So about a week ago, the day my period was supposed to start, I received and preformed oral sex on my boyfriend. No ejaculate came anywhe...
i had intercourse for the first time (6 days ago) and only 4 days afterwards i started feeling the constant urge to urinate but i would o...
I have been taking antibiotics after i finished my period, my ovulation was due on the 15th day, and i had my boyfriend over and we messe...
2 answers |
I am 19 years old, and have been taking birth control for 4 years. Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex, we always use condoms. So essent...
I'm a teenager , I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period . my boyfriend barely cummed on my vagina . 2 days after I threw up , my pe...
1 answer |
Im sixteen and my boyfriend is eighteen, me and him both want to have a baby. We have talked for a while now and we could support a child...
1 answer |
Hello. My fiancé went out last night for a night out and was sick at around 10pm. She usually takes her contraceptive pill at around 1...
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I would really like an answer, so sorry. This might be a silly question, but I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi Yesterday my boyrfriend and I were having sex and he had the Condom on and after he was done and he saw the condom , the condom had ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! Good day! I just want an answer in my situation. So we can have a piece of mind. She gave me a **, then I ejaculated and she swallo...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17th April I was ovulating, immediately after I took the first postinor pill and after 12hours...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources