Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5088) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
69 answers | 36 comments |
Okay! So- I am 17, female and my boyfriend and I started engaging in sexual activities about 3-4 months ago. We have been together for a ...
2 answers |
Me and my gf had sex tonight, she gave me a tiny blowjob before she put it on, once she put it on she sucked it again for a second and ha...
I had noticed that my belly seems bigger and slightly rounder at the lower belly. And I guess the worry makes me think too much and I kep...
1 answer |
So I'm really worried.. My boyfriend had precum on his hand, dried it a bit on his sweater, and put it around my vagina He didn't finge...
1 answer |
Hi, my fiance and i had a sexual act on 11/11/2016, without penetration just fingering and hand job with 99% that there was not any conta...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Relevant facts: -I've had a period for 5-ish years now, and it's always been regular -I'm only a week and a half late so far but I'm st...
I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 22, we have been trying to conceive for nearly a year but haven't had any look, what can I do to increase chan...
1 answer |
Me and my partner became engaged in sexual activities. I realized i had precumed inside my underwear and i decided to touch it from the o...
We had sex today, the condom broke and not even an hour after, I took the plan b pill. My next period is supposed to be in 12 days. I hav...
2 answers |
So im 17 gonna have baby # 2 in 4 days. My boyfriend is 21. We have been together for 4 years. Im just getting really mad because everywh...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Ever since I lost my virginity I've had this weird feeling that I'm pregnant and sometimes I feel little flutters in my stomach. I have m...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So I bought the first response pregnancy tests that tell you if you're pregnant as early as 6 days before your expected period. I had unp...
2 answers |
I was fingering my girl friend and my penis was out of my shorts and we were under the covers. it was hot under the covers we both were s...
1 answer |
I'm 17. I got on the depo in right around the beginning of September because my boyfriend and I got together September 2nd and that's the...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 17 years old and i'm late for my period. (4 days to be exact) Me and my boyfriend did some sexual acts but his penis did NOT e...
??
Ok so last month I missed my period but for 6 days I've been experiencing spotting on and off and starting lastnight the bleeding for he...
We've never done penetration. I said "spreaded by **" is because she is giving me ** then she said she can taste *** so I presume it's a ...
1 answer |
I've been on birth control for about 10 months and the last time i had sex was two weeks ago. I had my period last week and ended on sund...
I am 15 years old, i've had my period for over a year now and i am tow weeks and 2 days late...I've never had sex before, and i am worrie...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources