Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It is possible to get pregnant if you had oral sex at the last day of your menstruation and you swallowed the discharge of your boyfriend...
1 answer |
I'm 17 years old and currently 39 days late on my period. I have multiple pregnancy symptoms, and have now missed 2 periods. My last peri...
2 answers |
M 17yr old girl my boyfrnd gave me just a light fingering and touched my vagina without anything in his hands and I gave him blowjob and ...
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
75 answers | 43 comments |
I slept with a guy on the night of the 1st April and the condom broke, so I took plan b about 36 hours later. I suffered no side effects....
For about a month and a half now I've Been in pain and it only continues to get worse I'm 29 weeks and have gained no weight due to vomit...
5 answers | 4 comments |
I had sex with my gf today! I used a condom !! i ejaculated after taking it out but found the condom to be torn! maybe pre ejaculations g...
Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. She had just gotten of...
20 answers |
My period the past two months have started on the 12th last month it ended on the 18th. It's now September 14 and I still haven't had my ...
2 answers |
I missed my period this month and I am a virgin. I am single and don't plan on having sex or dating anytime soon. (I refuse to tell my pa...
So I got my last period January 26 - February 1 and my period hasn't come since its March the 16 I'm usually a normal period but rn I'm s...
Hi, I have a concern and I am not too fond of talking about it, it is a little embarrassing for me. But I really need someone's help... ...
2 answers |
My friend took xanex she suffers from severe anxiety assumed in moderation it was OK nd is 18 weeks pregnant shes really worried and scar...
1 answer |
Can someone tell me if blue veins all over the body but especially through and around the aerola something they've experienced during ear...
m 16year old and i loose my virginity but not used condom and m dam sure my partner had split the sperm outside but still i think i am pr...
Hi!! I had unprotected anal sex on the second day of my period with a tampon in. My boyfriend ejaculated three times before this as well....
1 answer |
My period is not regular, the last four I had were 43 (not sure), 33, 28 and 31 days. I am a 17 year old girl and started my period when ...
1 answer |
So I went to the doctor held my pre all day for her to confirm my pregnancy and she just said if there's a line your pregnant she didn't ...
20031418 tn?1488779315
I'm a week late, and I'm hope for my mental health that I'm not pregnant. I'm transgender FTM, but haven't started testosterone therapy y...
So the 20th I had unprotected sex and it got to the 1st of march and I noticed light pink blood in my knickers but not a lot and I know t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources