Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By PatrickBaker
Hi, i'm a 23 year old living the US, in november I had a big family reunion with at least over a hundred people. Whil...
Chima7Dec 15
hm212Dec 13
By hm212
My boyfriend and I were fooling around, with our clothes on and he started fingering me. He literally only went up no...
By kohlino_01
I fingered my gf on 26th oct and she had her period on 4th Nov. But, even after 40 days she havent have her period. I...
By jchouyyre
If a girl has intercourse with protection but the guy didn't *** but takes off the condom fingers the girl when they ...
By dj_marie
So about two days ago I was with my best friend we are both young teenagers we were hanging out in his room I was com...
deefayDec 10
manukes4Dec 08
By deefay
hi i'm pregnant and i need some suggestions on how to abort it.
jchouyyreDec 10
jchouyyreDec 10
jchouyyreDec 10
By jchouyyre
My girlfriend & I had a little bit of intercourse on October 31 were I sticked my penis in her vagina, only the head....
By dj_marie
So about two days ago I was with my best friend we are both young teenagers we were hanging out in his room I was com...
By deefay
i just had sex, anal, and then when he withdraw his penis, he put it in my vagina, when he thought it was my ***. so ...
manukes4Dec 08
By Rissa1502
I am 13 (I'm very young) and I keep thinking I am pregnant.. Me and my boyfriend was alone and he masterbated then de...
By GJ1130
Okay so I need advice, I heard you can get pregnant while having unprotected sex without having your partner *** in y...
By Maryjane7
I got my period for about 6 days. First few days were heavy then the last 2 days were brown. Is this implantation or ...
By Charlie1609
I am a sexually active 18 year old girl. My period just ended-or was supposed to, the last day being last Friday. Tha...
By Rissa1502
I am 13 (I'm very young) and I keep thinking I am pregnant.. Me and my boyfriend was alone and he masterbated then de...
By korra_
I'm 33weeks Pregnant, is It Common To Have Vaginal Discomfort and a little swelling???
By mrsjackfrostxx
Last oct 30 me and my bf had grinding. No penetration and absolutely precum only. The day after that I started to ta...
By lespaul56
I'm 19, she turns 19 this week. This past Saturday, we were fooling around a bit (massaging her neck, boobs, etc.), a...
By Amberminor
Hello there ! I am 15 and recently (2 weeks ago) Did something with a boy and now I'm experiencing early pregnancy...
Chima7Nov 20
By lor1905
okay so basically my boyfriend came from me giving him a hj and a little got on his shirt, afterward we went into the...
Chima7Nov 20
Chima7Nov 16
3rdNdoneNov 14
By Simonteosk
I am 16 this year and my boyfriend and I was just hanging out one day. He fingered me on that day. He told me that he...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank