Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5243) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
83 answers | 49 comments |
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex many times while I was visiting him at college, but I got my period about 2 days after unprotected...
Her period ended and got precum inside her on the same day. Next month she got her period for five days, stop for four days then started ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So about 12 hours ago I had sex, I'm very new to it so if any ignorance occurs i apologize in advance. I was wearing a condom but I s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been having very short periods and Im super scared and paranoid and I have never done the deed. Pls Help.
The first time i lost my virginity the boy was wearing a condom. This time he tried without one and said he pulled out in time. I'm worri...
I was trick or treating with the guy I had sex with and a friend. We were at his house and eventually his friend left. It's was quiet for...
2 answers |
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the sam...
1 answer |
Me and my gf had unprotected sex but i pulled out way before cumming, unfortunately i had already cummed before having intercourse so i a...
1 answer |
Hi , I have never had sex with my boyfriend. We have had oral sex only. And he never ejaculated also. I am 1 week late on my period cycle...
2 answers |
I am 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant last week I was feeling pressure and my vagina was swollen and slightly open not like it normally is an...
1 answer |
Hello im pregnant i had sex with 1st guy on January 8 then started my period around jan 20 then had sex with 2nd guy (my bf) from jan 14 ...
4 answers |
Lilypop92 My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I have sex regularly. We have never had sex without a protection; we ALWAYS use a condom. I take birth control regularly...
2 answers |
Can anyone tell me how accurate clearblue tests are? Its said the girlfriend.is not pregnant? Should i trust it?
4 answers | 1 comment |
My last period was Aug 28 and it last for 4 days my boyfriend and I had sex on Sept 2 and he's confident that he didnt *** inside me also...
My last period was Aug 28 and it last for 4 days my boyfriend and I had sex on Sept 2 and he's confident that he didnt *** inside me also...
I'm 16 years old last time I had my period was august 30 and ive had sex with my boyfriend on September 10 and he *** in me I didn't know...
My boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We use precautions such as birth control, condoms, and he pulls out before he ejaculates. I ...
I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend alot recently and every time we do I pull out literally like 5-10 minutes before I *** and ...
1 answer |
A
A
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources