Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
mamek1 minute
By mamek
Hi . I have. Question plz .my fiancee had her period at 11/4 on 18 /4 we fooled around with no cloths we touched our ...
By CrazyTrain1999
I've had sex twice in the past twenty four hours that was unprotected. I slept with my normal partner and he did not ...
By Bigdaddym
so I had my period on May something the 1-9 I don't remember but I just had sexual intercourse n he came inside me li...
By zoweih
Hi, I'm 23yrs. Old. I'm kinda worried about my situation because its been 1week ago since I had intercoursed with my ...
By Kay1327
My last period was on the 14th til the 18th, and this month it hasn't started and don't have any signs of it starting...
By xcvby
I am on Alesse combination birth control (28 day). i took all of my placebo pills and then engaged in sexual intercou...
dj_marieMay 17
By repialevi
Okay so this is kind of complicated but my boyfriend fingered me a few times (that was like the day my period ended a...
By dj_marie
I don't know if it matters but date of conception was April 25. I've taken 5 pregnancy tests that were all negative b...
By Chanis19
I had sex April 4th. 2 weeks later, I went to the hospital and took a urine test, which came out negative. The next w...
kbug118May 10
By kbug118
So I'm 13 and a runaway . about 2 months ago I ran away from my home in Alabama , and as crazy as it is I am now in n...
By aphrodite15
Last night (5/4/15) I was drinking some water with ice and well I am unsure exactly what happened, I believe the ice ...
By diana4275
I'm 15 and pregnant how would I tell my mom that I am pregnant
By dandeliooooonnn
okay I inow this is stupid. I'm like 13 and I've had sex. Okay sure judge me all you want I can care less. But me and...
By shortyyyyy
Alright. well i am 16 and i had sex on 4/10/15 it was protected. but my boyfriend said the condom broke a little bit....
By mayafh23
i had protected sex 5 days ago. i didn't notice a condom breaking or anything like that. but, I'm two days late on my...
By feather64
If I had unprotected sex (he pulled out) like five times and more times w just rubbing against each other with no clo...
By feather64
If I had unprotected sex (he pulled out) like five times and more times w just rubbing against each other with no clo...
remarApr 12
By raaychel
If you have sex during your fertile days but the guy pulls out can you still get pregnant?
remarApr 12
By Vashty96
I am 17 and never had sex. However on the day after my period the tip of my boyfriend's penis touched my vaginal open...
remarApr 12
By Butterflieslion
In mid December I found out I was pregnant. 20 weeks pregnant. And I didn't even know! I had been tested for pregnanc...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank