Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By xneverland
Hi i hope i could get an answer here. Im worried that I am pregnant and im still 16 and clearly i am not ready for th...
By Kbabiislickk
I had my period June 21-28 I had sex July 5 n my boyfriend came in me today I wiped after I went pee there was a litt...
By shetheah
we had protected sex 6 days before the test and we only had unprotected sex once 3 days before the test but i did not...
By allilr
Good day! I just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last july 7. He didn't ejaculate inside me and we did i...
By Pooja0305
I had an unprotected sex on monday i.e. 18th july, and within 15 mins i went on my periods but i took an i pill withi...
By Zee17
Me & My Girlfriend That's A Virgin Were Doing Sexual Things For The First Time & Now Her Period Is Late
By abcathelp
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 ...
By raging_banana
Hi?? Is it safe ?? My girlfriend have mens last july 12.. Her mens should end at july 15.. We had sex july 18. And ...
crazkidJul 15
SagerrJul 13
SagerrJul 13
emem2020Jul 13
By Chelseacarroll Blank
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now...
By alphalion
Hi, I'm really stressing over something. You see, I forgot to take my pill on Tuesday but I've remembered every day s...
By mmg2345
I was diagnosed with infertility and I know my partner and I both do not have any STDs. Do I still need a condom? Is ...
By lolyty
i have been so stress out the last few month because of the exams and the love stories i have gone through but no one...
By Nikkiiii22
Okay, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about 7 or 8 times around the end of june and beginning of july. He pul...
By Breic
my period was 7 days late i was spotting brown and light pink than my period came on the first day it came on i threw...
AMmagicJul 11
AMmagicJul 11
By Melisssssa
Last week I was at school & I felt like something was coming down so I went to the restroom & I had stained myself it...
AMmagicJul 11
By DevL25
I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me and the next day I started to bleed. I've been bleeding for 3 day...
By shebemb
Hi I took the emergency pill on the day of my last contraceptive pill about 14 hours after having sex (I had accident...
By lavina12
I had sex with my bf.. He was completely sure that nothing will happen. Within 12 hours I took unwanted 27 . I got my...
SiennaDJul 05
Zoe_MJul 05
By SiennaD
Please help me I'm so scared, ok well I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm a virgin, and I've missed my period for like a m...
By RowdyJoshnon
I'm curious if I should be worried about my GF being pregnant because her period hasn't come in two months, but she g...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources