Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

1 - 20 (of 4961) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, so me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. I went to the bathroom and peed and cleaned out my vagina. I got up the next morning and took the morning after pill, but I'm still worried I may be pregnant. It's been 4 days and ...
  Posted
I am 15 and i am now 5 days over my period i have a boyfriend that i love and have been with for 7 months we have never had sex but i have been fingered a couple times and ive made him *** i am getting very worried and dont want to tell ...
  Posted
I am 15 years old. I know i'm way too young to be having sex. Especially unprotected sex. But sadly i did. Unfortunately I've had a lot of unprotected sex. My period is always regular. It always came on the 1st of the month. But I missed...
  Posted
I'm 14 I never had sex and I missed period for 2 month and I start getting morning sickness headache back pain and my stomach start growing even though I don't eat that much and my friend said I look like I'm 8 week pregnant
  Posted
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is really late and I'm really scared and stressed. I've had a boyfriend for 3 months and I really love him, ...
  Posted
sorry for tmi lol So last month, in February my period was supposed to start on the 16 and it never did but the it start on the 1 of march. it ended on march 4. my periods used to be every 28 days for 3 days straight. but now. i was lat...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a 15 year old girl, I live in the Netherlands. My boyfriend lives in England and is 17. My boyfriend stayed over during easter, one thing led to another and we ' fooled around ' now, I don't mean sex but basically what happene...
  Posted
hi ! i'm almost 14 years old ! and my period is 4 days late ! i'm kinda scared !! i'm a 100% vergin ! and pleaaaase tell me why ! i'm scared ! and in case you're wondering i am stressed really stressed about something in my life ! does t...
  Posted
some people told me your suposed to cut back and slowly get off it.. others said " DO IT IMMEDIATELY" . i dont wanna do the wrong thing and put the baby in to stress or shock or nothing.. any advice?
  Posted
I'm only 15 I had my period around the 26 of March and I had protected sex on March 31 but the condom broke and 4 or 5 hours later I took the plan B pill but the thing is I was bleeding like a week after intercourse and it wasn't as heav...
  Posted
I'm only 15 I had my period around the 26 of March and I had protected sex on March 31 but the condom broke and 4 or 5 hours later I took the plan B pill but the thing is I was bleeding like a week after intercourse and it wasn't as heav...
  Posted
Hi everyone, so on March 3rd me and my bf were making out but we didn't have sex, we were naked and his penis tip touched my clit. He didn't *** on/in me or at all actually. My period was scheduled for March 15th (2 and a half weeks la...
  Posted
I really need help, I do not know what is wrong. I usually get my period every month, as per usual, around the same date. I am not sexually active, and a virgin. I don't want to tell my mom or she'll assume and stuff like that like paren...
  Posted
So around 2 weeks ago I finished my period on the 31st of March and started on the 27th. The following Sunday, the 3rd, I had unprotected sex but I took a 3 day emergency contraseptive around 2 days later. Now today the 12th I am slightl...
  Posted
On the 31st of march, me and my boyfriend had manual sex, i gave him a handjob, and *******, i was 5 days off my periods, coming home after 40 minutes, without washing my hands I fingered myself. Realising this i put soap in my finger an...
  Posted
Hi, I was wondering the likelihood of pregnancy of my girlfriend. I penetrated without a condom after I used one. Basically, we have protected sex. We napped for half an hour and I penetrated her without a condom but I did not ejacu...
  Posted
OKay im 13 years old and my period is at least a month late it should've been on mothers day (march) I know I'm not pregnant because I'm a virgin and not got a boyfriend. I read some other questions and saw that it might be due to stress...
  Posted
I am 19 and I had sex a little over a week ago, and it happened to be on my most fertile day of ovulation. the past few days I have had really really bad cramps, I'm really nauseous and the smell of certain foods makes me feel sick when ...
  Posted
Hi, so I need help!! I’m on birth control (depo shot), my period had ended approxiametly about a week ago, and since then I had only been having dark brown discharge. So for the past 2 days, my boyfriend and I have been having unprotecte...
  Posted
Hi! Im a 15, i NEVER had a regular period, but it never bothered me. Last time i got my period was January 4th, which was 3 months ago yesterday. I would be worried, but i dont have any boyfriend and ive never displayed any sexual acti...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources