Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5211) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit more than two months. Two weeks after we started dating, he got tested for STDS and he came...
My boyfriend and I (both 17) were fooling around and I made him *** from a **. About a minute or two later, we used a few tissues to cle...
On August 13, my boyfriend and I had sex but the condom broke. I'm not sure if some got inside but I looked up what to do and it said to ...
So July 5-6 I had unconsented and unprotected sex a couple times and then protected sex. The next day I started my period. It was like my...
So I lost my virginity on on August 11th. We had protected sex but my hymen ripped and there was a lot of blood. After we were finished I...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I engaged in unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and he did ejaculate in me. I had taken birth control for 2 days about 2 ...
1 answer |
umm.. i don't know how to explain this but .. when i was 11 i got my first period it was normal for 3 months but then it suddenly stopped...
I was supposed to get my period July 29th, from about the 29th - 4th of August I had white discharge then I ended up having dark brown ...
my period has always been irregular but it has recently been coming on time and always medium flow. I had a cycle from june 16- july 20, ...
1 answer |
During the first week in May, I engaged in unprotected intercourse, however the guy I was with did not ejaculate inside of me. I take bir...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
81 answers | 46 comments |
So about a month ago my boyfriend and I had sex around the time of my ovulation. He was only in me for 5 seconds then pulled out. He had ...
2 answers |
So I had unprotected sex like 3 times the last time I did it I got my period the next day and I'm on birth control is there anyway I co...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi! I am 18 years old and just got on a birth control pill 3 months ago. In these past three months , i have noticed severe anxiety about...
1 answer |
About 2 to 3 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I had protected sex, and we're pretty much certain that nothing broke or got out. We were incre...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 16yrs old and I missed my period. My last period ended June 1 and I did not have one in July. It's almost August so I am concerne...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I were playing around yesterday and he rub his member against my area, there was precum on his penis. Can I get pregnant...
1 answer |
I'm 16 years old, my boyfriend and I had sex and I'm 2 days late for my period. We didn't use protection but he thought he pulled out. I ...
1 answer |
i'm 15. i've been on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe) for about 2 months. my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex a lot and he doesn't pull...
1 answer |
So my girlfriend and I were fooling around and she was giving me head, I ended up ejaculating on her chest and some may have run down and...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources