Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So on 2nd Feb, my bf fingered me. He did not have any *** or pre *** and he is totally sure about it. My periods were to come around 5th ...
Okay so, in January 2017 I got my period on the 23rd, I am normally really heavy and fill the whole area of a pad in one day. But this on...
She gave me oral sex, we french kissed for a bit, and then she licked my finger and then I fingered her for a few minutes. I want to ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
73 answers | 39 comments |
Okay so my girlfriend and I were having sex yesterday around 530ish and all of a sudden she came and I noticed it was hard to have sex, s...
1 answer |
Hi... I wanna know if I am pregnant or not because my stomach looks like there's a little bump at the bottom. I look like I am 3 months. ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So I'm 3days late on my period. I'm having a watery cm. Me and my bf did use a condom but it kept coming off multiple times and we reused...
1 answer |
I had sex with my girlfriend last night and I sperm inside her and when we was done I wipe us off with a towel and my penis was wet on ti...
1 answer |
Hello, Me and my girlfriend who is still a virgin had sex yesterday. We started by dry humping we were both naked.I did not penetrate...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom slipped off towards the end, and we didn't realize till after he pulled out. He's 95% s...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and kinda freaking out because I'm 5 days (almost 6) late for my period and I've never been this late, ever. I feel like it's noth...
1 answer |
i think im pregnant i need someone to talk to me
1 answer |
My period is one week late. Before my period should have started in 4 days my boyfriend and I fooled around a little (he moved his thing ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My gynecologist prescribed me lo loestrin fe to help with irregular and painful periods. I started taking it the first day of my period,...
Ok so I was supposed to get my period yesturday and all I had was my discharge . It's milky white . People told me not to worry 'cause wh...
So me and my girlfriend were messing around a few months back, long story short I smeared *** all of my fingers, (it wasn't a lot though....
1 answer |
Hi there! So me and my girlfriend want to dry hump naked, however we can't purchase condoms since they require ID's and you need to be 18...
1 answer |
On the 31st of December I had sex with my partner and then again about 3 days later it was unprotected and I'm not on any birth control a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I've had a very irregular period this month. My period is usually very very heavy for the most part (I go through a lot of super plus tam...
For about a month and a half now I've Been in pain and it only continues to get worse I'm 29 weeks and have gained no weight due to vomit...
4 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources