Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5235) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
83 answers | 46 comments |
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the sam...
1 answer |
Me and my gf had unprotected sex but i pulled out way before cumming, unfortunately i had already cummed before having intercourse so i a...
1 answer |
Hi , I have never had sex with my boyfriend. We have had oral sex only. And he never ejaculated also. I am 1 week late on my period cycle...
2 answers |
I am 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant last week I was feeling pressure and my vagina was swollen and slightly open not like it normally is an...
1 answer |
Hello im pregnant i had sex with 1st guy on January 8 then started my period around jan 20 then had sex with 2nd guy (my bf) from jan 14 ...
4 answers |
Lilypop92 My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I have sex regularly. We have never had sex without a protection; we ALWAYS use a condom. I take birth control regularly...
2 answers |
Can anyone tell me how accurate clearblue tests are? Its said the girlfriend.is not pregnant? Should i trust it?
4 answers | 1 comment |
My last period was Aug 28 and it last for 4 days my boyfriend and I had sex on Sept 2 and he's confident that he didnt *** inside me also...
My last period was Aug 28 and it last for 4 days my boyfriend and I had sex on Sept 2 and he's confident that he didnt *** inside me also...
I'm 16 years old last time I had my period was august 30 and ive had sex with my boyfriend on September 10 and he *** in me I didn't know...
My boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We use precautions such as birth control, condoms, and he pulls out before he ejaculates. I ...
I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend alot recently and every time we do I pull out literally like 5-10 minutes before I *** and ...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm 15 and VERY confused. There are many myths in high school that I can't just ask my parents or teachers about. I use to think ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I just got the app and joined the community and am 4-5 weeks pregnant and honestly terrified of telling my family I am, anyone habe a...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had my period 2 weeks ago, didn't have sex or anything since. The last time my boyfriend fingered me was a month ago, he's not the kin...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I haven had my period in a 2 month what is wrong with me
1 answer |
I'm back again okay me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed b...
1 answer |
We were just kissing and I was rubbing my stuff on her pants, I didn't penetrate her. However,I released pre-*** on her pants. She hasn't...
1 answer |
A
A
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources