Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5052) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 15 and I made the foolish decision to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 24th of August. I made sure he pulled out over 2 ...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last tuesday night (Aug 30). He pulled out before his release and was sure that none g...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone could help me stop worrying, i have googled about it nut thought i needed a certain answer. What i w...
1 answer |
Last Sunday I had sexual intercourse, no ejaculation but no condom. I took Ellaone (the morning after pill) on Monday. But I've been havi...
2 answers |
she has irregular periods, we had sex one month ago and her period came on time for this month. next months period is scheduled to be ski...
1 answer |
I am on the pill. I am very regular never had a problem with my period. Last month I had sex and 1 day later I took my pill and threw up,...
Like few weeks ago I was with my guy and it happened that the guy got horny and stuff so we got naked then the guy opend a condom and th...
2 answers |
Last night i woke up having back pains & today ive been experiancing alot of differnt pain , some thats are hard to explain . My stomach ...
When I was 14 I started using the depo shot. I stopped when I was 19. I didn't have a period the whole 5 years. I got them back about in ...
Me and my boyfriend messed around back at the end of July, he only had the tip in (unprotected) and never cam. Although I've read you can...
I'm on the combined pill and missed one or two in the last three weeks, I carried on taking it the next day despite missing it but have h...
1 answer |
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
65 answers | 24 comments |
The last 3 months.. I had my last implant removed late June after having it for 7 years. Me and my fiancé are trying for a baby. Sinc...
I am 17 And Me and my bf have been having intercourse throughout the month, but most recently a few days ago. we tend to be unprotected m...
I have sex with my girlfriend in 12-16th Aug. I used condom everytime. After intercourse, I checked the condom and the semen is still sta...
2 answers |
I started my period as normal even though it's not on a regular schedule and I hardly ever have cramps, it lasted for a week and I was us...
I had Nexplanon inserted 4 days ago on the second day of my period. The doctor said it was okay to have unprotected sex a week afterwar...
Me and my boyfriend met up one day and we got carried away, i am a very ocd and worrying person, what happened was we both had our trouse...
2 answers |
Hi last night my boyfriend fingered me with precum on his hands. I was off my period for 2 days when the incident occurred. Immediately a...
My girlfriend is worried about this, and I just wanted to come here to alleviate some fears. Here's the facts. -I never penetrated her, ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources