Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 5033) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now, my period is reall...
70 answers | 27 comments |
My girlfriend is worried about this, and I just wanted to come here to alleviate some fears. Here's the facts. -I never penetrated her, ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 17 I turn 18 in March. My boyfriend is 21 and turns 22 in September. He treats me good and with respect thats what matters I am 7 we...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I was 12 when I had my first period (beginning of 2016) And after my first one, I ended up missing my period for five months after the fi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hey guys it's my first baby and I'm 19 I've decided to go along with the pregnancy but I'm just not sure how to tell my parents and still...
2 answers |
Hello. I take birth control pills (Minerva) and I am on the last week of the pack. Today I am meant to take my last pill. However, I miss...
1 answer |
Please I want to know the days am safe to have sex with my boyfriend
1 answer |
at the moment I'm taking things slow with my guy friend. I'm scared that if we hang out more and go to his house we might get caught in t...
3 answers |
Me and my boyfriend were cuddling and he was whiping pre *** off of the tip of his penis, he doesn't jerk off so it was odd. He whiped hi...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 17 years old . I'm sexually active . I'm scared & don't know if I'm pregnant or not . My last period was around June 28& I was sup...
So my period cane like super early. I'm only 16 y/o. I am sexually active and had sex less than a week ago. We use condoms but I'm gettin...
Good day! I just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last july 7. He didn't ejaculate inside me and we did it day after my perio...
1 answer |
I had rubbed my penis on my gf vagina on 2 days before her period starts. I was not used any protection, but also didnt ejaculated. There...
1 answer |
Hi i hope i could get an answer here. Im worried that I am pregnant and im still 16 and clearly i am not ready for that. But the thing is...
1 answer |
I was sexually active Friday through Sunday. I missed the pill Friday evening, only took one pill Saturday (the pill that was allocated f...
I had my period June 21-28 I had sex July 5 n my boyfriend came in me today I wiped after I went pee there was a little bit of pinkish st...
we had protected sex 6 days before the test and we only had unprotected sex once 3 days before the test but i did not ejaculate in her. a...
2 answers |
I had an unprotected sex on monday i.e. 18th july, and within 15 mins i went on my periods but i took an i pill within an hour. Also the...
Me & My Girlfriend That's A Virgin Were Doing Sexual Things For The First Time & Now Her Period Is Late
2 answers |
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources