Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By elevenstars
So I am 15.. I know this isn't good but I'm really worried about it. And when I say worried, I mean I am constantly w...
By PatrickBaker
Hi, i'm a 23 year old living the US, in november I had a big family reunion with at least over a hundred people. Whil...
Chima7Dec 15
hm212Dec 13
By hm212
My boyfriend and I were fooling around, with our clothes on and he started fingering me. He literally only went up no...
By kohlino_01
I fingered my gf on 26th oct and she had her period on 4th Nov. But, even after 40 days she havent have her period. I...
By jchouyyre
If a girl has intercourse with protection but the guy didn't *** but takes off the condom fingers the girl when they ...
By dj_marie
So about two days ago I was with my best friend we are both young teenagers we were hanging out in his room I was com...
deefayDec 10
manukes4Dec 08
By deefay
hi i'm pregnant and i need some suggestions on how to abort it.
jchouyyreDec 10
jchouyyreDec 10
jchouyyreDec 10
By jchouyyre
My girlfriend & I had a little bit of intercourse on October 31 were I sticked my penis in her vagina, only the head....
By dj_marie
So about two days ago I was with my best friend we are both young teenagers we were hanging out in his room I was com...
By deefay
i just had sex, anal, and then when he withdraw his penis, he put it in my vagina, when he thought it was my ***. so ...
manukes4Dec 08
By Rissa1502
I am 13 (I'm very young) and I keep thinking I am pregnant.. Me and my boyfriend was alone and he masterbated then de...
By GJ1130
Okay so I need advice, I heard you can get pregnant while having unprotected sex without having your partner *** in y...
By Maryjane7
I got my period for about 6 days. First few days were heavy then the last 2 days were brown. Is this implantation or ...
By Charlie1609
I am a sexually active 18 year old girl. My period just ended-or was supposed to, the last day being last Friday. Tha...
By Rissa1502
I am 13 (I'm very young) and I keep thinking I am pregnant.. Me and my boyfriend was alone and he masterbated then de...
By korra_
I'm 33weeks Pregnant, is It Common To Have Vaginal Discomfort and a little swelling???
By mrsjackfrostxx
Last oct 30 me and my bf had grinding. No penetration and absolutely precum only. The day after that I started to ta...
By lespaul56
I'm 19, she turns 19 this week. This past Saturday, we were fooling around a bit (massaging her neck, boobs, etc.), a...
By Amberminor
Hello there ! I am 15 and recently (2 weeks ago) Did something with a boy and now I'm experiencing early pregnancy...
Chima7Nov 20
By lor1905
okay so basically my boyfriend came from me giving him a hj and a little got on his shirt, afterward we went into the...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank