Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By liln66
hey there, so after I had my period in march I had protected sex w a condom with my boyfriend, he did not finish. sin...
Smi1283 hours
By Smi128
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on...
By Izzzy2626
Hi there, Well my partner and i have been having unprotected sex for this last month we are trying to get pregnant a...
maw4389May 23
By Catc411
Im 16 and my periods r not regular. We always use a condom. He pulls out as wel. I havent gotten my period since the ...
By appuh
we had sex last month and after some days i got period it last long for 7days and now on next month it has been 10 da...
By abcd123qwertyuiop
I have been on birth control for over a year but i had sex without a condom for the very first time. He pulled out as...
By MonicaG_
I am 15 years old. I know i'm way too young to be having sex. Especially unprotected sex. But sadly i did. Unfortunat...
YasminKAMay 21
By YasminKA
Hello!! I'm panicking right here and I need answers :( On the day of my ovulation (+/- 1 day) my boyfriend had pr...
IxahMay 19
IxahMay 18
dianaexohMay 18
By Ixah
We had unprotected sex after my menstraution but I am irregular. It is possible that I can get pregnant?
LookketApr 29
CJMO21Apr 25
ChipstomeApr 14
By Chelseacarroll Blank
Okay, well I'm a 14 year old girl and I missed my last period. It worried me alot even though I've never had sex. Now...
dianaexohMay 18
By Lookket
I'm 14 I never had sex and I missed period for 2 month and I start getting morning sickness headache back pain and my...
dianaexohMay 18
By scar0411
ok so i have irregular periods the shortest is 35 the longest is 51 and counting....so 6 weeks ago i had sex with som...
By summerxo
my boyfriend and i have had sex once and i thought i was pregnant because my period was a week and a half late so we ...
By Sophialee96
I had unprotected sex a week and a half ago but my boyfriend pulled out. But two days after sex I started to see brow...
By bp383812
I have been on birth control for about 4-5 years now. On the week of April 11th I completely forgot my pill on Tuesda...
cinnimoMay 14
By romss
We had sex and there was a bleeding after. And I felt really bad the next morning. I feel like vomiting but i don't. ...
By cinnimo
Hi, I'm not going to lie, I'm freaking out a little bit. I have been on the progestogen contraceptive pill "cerelle" ...
By Bellser
Hi, so me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. I went to the bathroom and peed and cleaned out my vagina. I...
By Jojo1920
I am 15 and i am now 5 days over my period i have a boyfriend that i love and have been with for 7 months we have nev...
By hey_help_me
sorry for tmi lol So last month, in February my period was supposed to start on the 16 and it never did but the it s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources