Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
21 - 40 (of 5250) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I have sex regularly. We have never had sex without a protection; we ALWAYS use a condom. I take birth control regularly...
2 answers |
Can anyone tell me how accurate clearblue tests are? Its said the girlfriend.is not pregnant? Should i trust it?
4 answers | 1 comment |
My last period was Aug 28 and it last for 4 days my boyfriend and I had sex on Sept 2 and he's confident that he didnt *** inside me also...
My last period was Aug 28 and it last for 4 days my boyfriend and I had sex on Sept 2 and he's confident that he didnt *** inside me also...
I'm 16 years old last time I had my period was august 30 and ive had sex with my boyfriend on September 10 and he *** in me I didn't know...
My boyfriend and I are very sexually active. We use precautions such as birth control, condoms, and he pulls out before he ejaculates. I ...
I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend alot recently and every time we do I pull out literally like 5-10 minutes before I *** and ...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm 15 and VERY confused. There are many myths in high school that I can't just ask my parents or teachers about. I use to think ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I just got the app and joined the community and am 4-5 weeks pregnant and honestly terrified of telling my family I am, anyone habe a...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had my period 2 weeks ago, didn't have sex or anything since. The last time my boyfriend fingered me was a month ago, he's not the kin...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I haven had my period in a 2 month what is wrong with me
1 answer |
I'm back again okay me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed b...
1 answer |
We were just kissing and I was rubbing my stuff on her pants, I didn't penetrate her. However,I released pre-*** on her pants. She hasn't...
1 answer |
I know it's kind of obvious of an answer but I just want to make sure. My girl and I had sex without a condom only for like a minute tbh ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was supposed to get my period July 29th, from about the 29th - 4th of August I had white discharge then I ended up having dark brown ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
umm.. i don't know how to explain this but .. when i was 11 i got my first period it was normal for 3 months but then it suddenly stopped...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I (both 17) were fooling around and I made him *** from a **. About a minute or two later, we used a few tissues to cle...
1 answer |
have been taking Junel Fe 1/20 (28 day) hormonal birth control since November 2017. I am currently still taking it and have had normal pe...
1 answer |
Hey I'm 17 and I haven't had my period in 55 days I have taken pregnancy test and they've all come up negative me and my boyfriend have u...
1 answer |
On August 13, my boyfriend and I had sex but the condom broke. I'm not sure if some got inside but I looked up what to do and it said to ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1513206606
Blank