Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Zee17
Me & My Girlfriend That's A Virgin Were Doing Sexual Things For The First Time & Now Her Period Is Late
By abcathelp
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 ...
By raging_banana
Hi?? Is it safe ?? My girlfriend have mens last july 12.. Her mens should end at july 15.. We had sex july 18. And ...
By alphalion
Hi, I'm really stressing over something. You see, I forgot to take my pill on Tuesday but I've remembered every day s...
By mmg2345
I was diagnosed with infertility and I know my partner and I both do not have any STDs. Do I still need a condom? Is ...
By lolyty
i have been so stress out the last few month because of the exams and the love stories i have gone through but no one...
By Nikkiiii22
Okay, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about 7 or 8 times around the end of june and beginning of july. He pul...
By Breic
my period was 7 days late i was spotting brown and light pink than my period came on the first day it came on i threw...
AMmagicJul 11
AMmagicJul 11
By Melisssssa
Last week I was at school & I felt like something was coming down so I went to the restroom & I had stained myself it...
AMmagicJul 11
By DevL25
I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me and the next day I started to bleed. I've been bleeding for 3 day...
By shebemb
Hi I took the emergency pill on the day of my last contraceptive pill about 14 hours after having sex (I had accident...
By lavina12
I had sex with my bf.. He was completely sure that nothing will happen. Within 12 hours I took unwanted 27 . I got my...
SiennaDJul 05
Zoe_MJul 05
By SiennaD
Please help me I'm so scared, ok well I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm a virgin, and I've missed my period for like a m...
By RowdyJoshnon
I'm curious if I should be worried about my GF being pregnant because her period hasn't come in two months, but she g...
Zoe_MJul 06
By Zoe_M
I am 16 and had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and the condom split, can someone please help me on what to do, I do ...
By Burnjuly123
I just wanna ask if... Will you get pregnant if you had sex with your boyfriend but he didnt get in it means im still...
lawman210Jun 26
lawman210Jun 26
GerardoYBAug 28, 2015
DaraghAug 01, 2015
SupraLanceApr 08, 2015
By PhilMore87 Blank
I dont know how to say it any other way, but Im a 24 year old guy and over last christmas break I was spending alot o...
2194841 tn?1338417471
ladybug93Jun 24
By ladybug93
Hi for the last 6 months my periods have been coming every 35-36 days except for this month it hasn't came yet a day ...
By Anarquia
In general, what are the regulations for receiving a IUD? Do you have to have already had at least one child? What...
By Fubu101
SCENARIO : She started giving me a hand job but i did not ***. I know in myself i did not *** because i did not fe...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank