Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
21 - 40 (of 5088) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex on october 26. I am actually not late on my period because my period is still yet to come on novemeber 6. The thing is that I d...
This morning I had sex for the first time it was a bit hurtful but ok, I still feel my vagina a little bit stretched. I asked muy boyfrie...
I and my girlfriend were fooling around. It was 5 days before her period. I fingered her after touching my penis which had some precum on...
I can't say I had sex.. my bf just inserted his penis in me for like 4-5 seconds.. and he might have been wet at the time.. I got my peri...
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night. He didn't come in me because I finished it with a handjob. But today I have this clump...
1 answer |
I've been vomiting each morning for around 2 weeks , I've missed my period for about 3 weeks but have never had a boyfriend or never done...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend had sex on the second day of my period. He was using a condom but it slipped off during intercourse and I don't know ...
1 answer |
My partner and I recently had protected sex I pulled out before ejaculating in her, and I took off the condom and wiped it off with a tis...
1 answer | 1 comment |
During Orgasm I mistakenly tasted the blood thing, does it bad for health ? ( I'm feeling Head dizziness after tasting it ) .. This ...
Hey so i finsihed my birth control pills on thrusday its monday and i still havent gotten my period my boyfriend and i had unprotected se...
I am very scared. Please help. Please be patient and read the entire data. Sir/Maam I got physically involved for the first time on 27t...
I am a virgin so I don't think I could be present but I don't know if any medical stuff could be wrong. My period usually came really ear...
So I just posted but I thought I'd give more detail. I had gotten my period September 19th and it only lasted three days. The day aft...
The upper part of my vagina seems swollen and I am experiencing a light redish/brownish discharge from my vagina. I am due to have my per...
I'm 15 and I made the foolish decision to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 24th of August. I made sure he pulled out over 2 ...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last tuesday night (Aug 30). He pulled out before his release and was sure that none g...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, i was just wondering if anyone could help me stop worrying, i have googled about it nut thought i needed a certain answer. What i w...
1 answer |
Last Sunday I had sexual intercourse, no ejaculation but no condom. I took Ellaone (the morning after pill) on Monday. But I've been havi...
2 answers |
she has irregular periods, we had sex one month ago and her period came on time for this month. next months period is scheduled to be ski...
1 answer |
I am on the pill. I am very regular never had a problem with my period. Last month I had sex and 1 day later I took my pill and threw up,...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources