Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
remarJun 09
Roc4Jun 06
Roc4Jun 06
Roc4Jun 06
Rissa14Apr 02, 2013
By Frenchfry123 Blank
Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. Sh...
remarJun 03
By emmadank
Awkward Warning!! My boyfriend and I were having (protected) sex, when he finished, he went to pull out. The condom c...
By cv_mama19
Hello all, I found out last week that I am pregnant with my boyfriend of almost 1 year (In July), after realizing ...
By ScaredTeen17
I had sex with my boyfriend last month when I was on my period break. It starts and then stops for a few days and the...
remarMay 29
By appuh
we had sex last month and after some days i got period it last long for 7days and now on next month it has been 10 da...
remarMay 29
By Izzzy2626
Hi there, Well my partner and i have been having unprotected sex for this last month we are trying to get pregnant a...
remarMay 29
By liln66
hey there, so after I had my period in march I had protected sex w a condom with my boyfriend, he did not finish. sin...
Smi128May 26
By Smi128
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on...
maw4389May 23
By Catc411
Im 16 and my periods r not regular. We always use a condom. He pulls out as wel. I havent gotten my period since the ...
By abcd123qwertyuiop
I have been on birth control for over a year but i had sex without a condom for the very first time. He pulled out as...
By MonicaG_
I am 15 years old. I know i'm way too young to be having sex. Especially unprotected sex. But sadly i did. Unfortunat...
YasminKAMay 21
By YasminKA
Hello!! I'm panicking right here and I need answers :( On the day of my ovulation (+/- 1 day) my boyfriend had pr...
IxahMay 19
IxahMay 18
dianaexohMay 18
By Ixah
We had unprotected sex after my menstraution but I am irregular. It is possible that I can get pregnant?
dianaexohMay 18
By Lookket
I'm 14 I never had sex and I missed period for 2 month and I start getting morning sickness headache back pain and my...
dianaexohMay 18
By scar0411
ok so i have irregular periods the shortest is 35 the longest is 51 and counting....so 6 weeks ago i had sex with som...
By summerxo
my boyfriend and i have had sex once and i thought i was pregnant because my period was a week and a half late so we ...
By Sophialee96
I had unprotected sex a week and a half ago but my boyfriend pulled out. But two days after sex I started to see brow...
By bp383812
I have been on birth control for about 4-5 years now. On the week of April 11th I completely forgot my pill on Tuesda...
cinnimoMay 14
By romss
We had sex and there was a bleeding after. And I felt really bad the next morning. I feel like vomiting but i don't. ...
By cinnimo
Hi, I'm not going to lie, I'm freaking out a little bit. I have been on the progestogen contraceptive pill "cerelle" ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources