Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

41 - 60 (of 4913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, i'm new here. are there any doctors here? i need help. I had a bubble bath with my boyfriend. we shared the same bath tub. We had some stroking and fingering, no actual penetration at all. He's does precums a lots and easily. ...
worry_88 | Last answer
Hello, I'm Julia and I'm 15. My boyfriend and i have been scared for a month now. About a month ago or possibly more, we got pretty intimate and he ended up fingering me. I was ovulating at the time. We couldn't recall if he had pre-...
xxxxxxJuliaxxxxxx | Last answer
i had sex with my boyfriend while on my period. because of that, I told him that he didn't have to use a condom. And on top of that, I have PCOS which reduces my risk of pregnancy. This happened a week ago, and I wiped myself after using...
samham1 | Last answer
I was supposed to start my period on November 30 but it didn't come and I have never had sex (not even close to it) and I'm scared can someone help me?
Madderzz02 | Last answer
Five weeks ago I had sex without a condom but it only lasted a few minutes and he didn't go in far because it was my first time after a few very short minutes I made him not because we didn't have a condom he never cummed, even after he ...
Connie_emmm | Posted
I had sex 3 days before my period. we used a condom the whole time except for the last couple minutes it broke. he finished outside of me still. I am on birth control. I miss my period yesterday and I am lightly spotting today. I took a ...
lg3499 | Posted
I had sex 3 days before my period. I didn't get it on the first day, but today I begin barely spotting. I took a pregnancy test today. I know it's early but it came out negative. Help please. is it likely I'm pregnant?
lg3499 | Posted
I have had my period on october 30th and then one november 15th i had sex i was on top of my partner and he said he has *** and i haven't ovulated yet could i get pregnant. What are my chances.
jeannie194 | Last answer
well im 14. and ive never had sex. nor do i want to till marriage but im late for my period. i havent had any cramps or anything and its been a month. i first got my period last year so idk if its just doing its thing but im scared. my f...
HannahhiX | Last answer
Hi, my problem is delayed menstruation. Last period appeared 25.09. I've had sexual intercourse on the 9.10. and due to condom burst, I took morning-after pill called EllaOne (exactly 4 hours after this misfortunate happening). 3 days a...
Marika55 | Posted
I am fourteen years old and my breasts are so sore?I am on the depo shot and sexually active. I haven't been wearing a bra with much support because the only bra I have is very uncomfortable and I do not have the money to buy a new one. ...
Lynn10203 | Last answer
So about 3 weeks ago I went to the homecoming dance with my boyfriend and after the dance we decided to have fun. We drove around and just had fun, well I decided to take it to the next level. I gave him head while he was driving and he ...
Alyssa_2259 | Last answer
So, I'm 13 years old, I've never had sex, neither have I masturbated,....but I haven't got my period in 3 months! Crazy right? I went to the doctor and they took a pregnacy test just in case and it came out negative! But I've recently h...
Mimi113 | Posted
okay, i am 14 and I have not had sex but i have done stuff with my boyfriend, but i have missed my period for over a month and i also have really tender breasts, i have been feeling ill recently and had many panic attacks, i am really st...
halp_meh | Last answer
hi, my boyfriend and i recently had sex. (we don't use protection) he didn't finish b/c we didn't do it for a long time at all and then later that day (like i was supposed to) i got my period. that same day after i got my period and afte...
nat1111 | Last answer
I am not sure if I am pregnant. I know that it is possible to concieve with pre ***. My boyfriend and I do not use protection and I am slightly worried considering we had sex the beginning of the second week after my period. Although he ...
ElenaGarrido | Last answer
I am worried as my period is a few days late, I have only fingered myself and have not ever engaged in intercourse with another person.Should I be worried? I also have been under a bit of stress lately could that be a reason?
Mac0902 | Last answer
i have fallen for my cousin and he says he feels the same,, it was him initiated it, im 21, he is older,, we have had sex a few times, outside,, before we did we was making out anywhere we could, even in the cafe where he worked, and i r...
needadvicetoday | Posted
I'm still a virgin but sometimes I masterbate a bit. I just got my period in august and i haven't gotten it again. I feel noisa sometime like I feel like throwing up an bit. I had somewhat "abs" before and now it looks like I have a sma...
Cat55321 | Last answer
okay so I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice in the last 3 hours and he ejaculated inside me twice at least. I've been on Nexplanon for two weeks, the doctor told me to use protection for the first 7 days after insertion. Uhm, c...
tjmkd | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources