Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

41 - 60 (of 4961) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So i missed my period im only 13 NEVER had a boyfriend and never will and im not eating not stressed my tummy is a little big like normal around my period time but it hasent come and i wont tell. My mom because she will take me to a doc...
  Posted
I haven't had my period for 3months and I'm really worried. I'm 12 years old I don't have a bf, but I do masturbate but I have stopped because u was worried about my period and whether I would have kids or not. I need help (preferably fr...
  Posted
I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on Feb 21. He pulled out but we aren't fore sure how well. I am not on birth control. My period tracker says that my ovulation day isn't until the 27th but I am fertile the 22n...
  Posted
TMI Me and this guy February 15 met up and we went over to his house and do some stuff. He didn't stick it all the way in but it was still in. I don't know if he cummed or not.. And he also fingered me and there might have been *** on hi...
  Posted
My 15 year old friend had unprotected sex 2 days ago. The following day, less than 24 hours later, she took emergency contraception. She threw up fewer than 2 hours later, so she took another dose. She still felt very sick, but she manag...
  Posted
I was playing with my bf. He ejaculated near my vagina but I am not sure if semen got into my vagina. This incident happened on 16th. From 18th I felt a little constipated and on 22 I had loose motion and the same night that is 22nd I ha...
  Posted
I'm 17 my bf is 21 I think I'm pregnant. My question is I don't want to get pressed charges against him because It was my choice as well. Should he not be put in the birth certificate and wait till I turn 18 to change it ? Is it legally ...
  Posted
Hey I am 12 years old and I know I am young but I got my period when I was 11 so obviously I hadn't have sex with anyone but I am so scared I didn't got my period for 2 months almost 3 months what is going on? and I don't even have any b...
  Posted
I've missed 2 periods and I feel movement in my tummy but also hear bubble noises when I drink or eat. I've done some research and it's all come back about pregnancy! I'm trying to put it off as I'm only 17 yrs of age and not ready for a...
  Posted
I'm 14 years old and my period is about 3 months late and I have never had sex or done anything with a guy! I have a brother and we use the same shower (not together ) but is it possible for me to be pregnate? I haven't told my mum becus...
  Posted
An hour later when wiped there was a tiny blood spot. I had protected sex a week ago. I'm currently in my ovulation cycle my periods are always normal, what should I do?
  Posted
I had sex with my boyfriend December 1st like five something in the morning he nutted in me. I got up to wait for it to come out and it came down slowly. I wiped it but hours later that day I started to spot... What does this mean??
  Posted
Please don't be rude. I really need a serious answer. Hello my name is Stan and I'm 17 and on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever did anything sexual. Me and this girl were making out and stuff. And things started to get a little ...
  Posted
Hi I'm 17, and my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom and he didn't *** in the condom he cummed in my mouth, and after that we did anal with condom then with no condom and now I'm having cramps and my breast feel sore am I pregnant?
  Posted
I have missed my periods by 4 days. I had took mens delay pills for 2 days, one after the bleeding started so there was very less bleeding on following days. I also had unprotected sex during periods. My pregnancy test shows negative. I ...
  Posted
I last had my period in September 30th or October 1st 2015as far as I remember one of those two days and I had sex with my boyfriend October 3rd and 4th and he ejaculated me multiple times those two days but then we broke up and I hooked...
  Posted
Hello, I am 40w and 5d pregnant & I was told last wednesday that i have a tilted uterus. My cervix was thinned but I was only dialated at 2cm. My doctor said my cervix was hard to reach and he said if nothing changes by this tuesday (2/9...
  Posted
hi.. im 15 years old and me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while now and he has fingered me 2 times this month. however he did not *** on his hands or anything.. So is it possible that i could be pregnant?
  Posted
Im a bit embarrassed. Please don't be rude.. I'm an 18 year old male. And on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever did anything sexual. This girl asked me to finger her. Before doing so we were making out and I got excited and I got...
  Posted
I'm 17 almost 18 in 6 days stopped taking my birth control Tuesday and Wednesday for planned pregnancy. But I'm spotting and I just started taking my BC again Thursday night. Does anyone know what this means? Please help?!
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources