Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5250) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So July 5-6 I had unconsented and unprotected sex a couple times and then protected sex. The next day I started my period. It was like my...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit more than two months. Two weeks after we started dating, he got tested for STDS and he came...
1 answer |
So I lost my virginity on on August 11th. We had protected sex but my hymen ripped and there was a lot of blood. After we were finished I...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I engaged in unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and he did ejaculate in me. I had taken birth control for 2 days about 2 ...
1 answer |
my period has always been irregular but it has recently been coming on time and always medium flow. I had a cycle from june 16- july 20, ...
1 answer |
During the first week in May, I engaged in unprotected intercourse, however the guy I was with did not ejaculate inside of me. I take bir...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So about a month ago my boyfriend and I had sex around the time of my ovulation. He was only in me for 5 seconds then pulled out. He had ...
2 answers |
So I had unprotected sex like 3 times the last time I did it I got my period the next day and I'm on birth control is there anyway I co...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi! I am 18 years old and just got on a birth control pill 3 months ago. In these past three months , i have noticed severe anxiety about...
1 answer |
About 2 to 3 weeks ago, my girlfriend and I had protected sex, and we're pretty much certain that nothing broke or got out. We were incre...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 16yrs old and I missed my period. My last period ended June 1 and I did not have one in July. It's almost August so I am concerne...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I were playing around yesterday and he rub his member against my area, there was precum on his penis. Can I get pregnant...
1 answer |
I'm 16 years old, my boyfriend and I had sex and I'm 2 days late for my period. We didn't use protection but he thought he pulled out. I ...
1 answer |
i'm 15. i've been on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe) for about 2 months. my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex a lot and he doesn't pull...
1 answer |
So my girlfriend and I were fooling around and she was giving me head, I ended up ejaculating on her chest and some may have run down and...
1 answer |
So I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend have been dating for little over a year. He took my virginity about six months ago and we have sex very...
1 answer |
Hey all, my girlfriend and i had sex today with a condom and i didnt end up looking closely checking to see if the condom broke. The cond...
1 answer |
I am 17 years old and I had my last period June 15th. My period lasts any time between 4-7 days but I'm not sure when it exactly ended th...
2 answers |
Hi. Me and my girlfriend had sex last night (July 9 ) and unfortunately the condom we were using got left inside after I came inside it a...
June 20 was last period, July 4 was supposed ovulation date. Took Plan B/Trust pills July 8 (20 min after and 12 hours after) because of ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank