Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bellser
Hi, so me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. I went to the bathroom and peed and cleaned out my vagina. I...
By Jojo1920
I am 15 and i am now 5 days over my period i have a boyfriend that i love and have been with for 7 months we have nev...
Dodie123Apr 24
By Dodie123
Hello, I'm a 15 year old girl, I live in the Netherlands. My boyfriend lives in England and is 17. My boyfriend staye...
Chima7Apr 23
Dodie123Apr 23
By anaisamokti
hi ! i'm almost 14 years old ! and my period is 4 days late ! i'm kinda scared !! i'm a 100% vergin ! and pleaaaase t...
remarApr 21
WthMJApr 10
Riot_QueenJun 29, 2008
BabyMama57Jun 25, 2008
Linzola1Jun 18, 2008
By BabyMama57 Blank
some people told me your suposed to cut back and slowly get off it.. others said " DO IT IMMEDIATELY" . i dont wanna ...
LizzydcApr 21
By Lizzydc
I'm only 15 I had my period around the 26 of March and I had protected sex on March 31 but the condom broke and 4 or ...
LizzydcApr 20
By Lizzydc
I'm only 15 I had my period around the 26 of March and I had protected sex on March 31 but the condom broke and 4 or ...
remarApr 20
By Clarejax
Hi everyone, so on March 3rd me and my bf were making out but we didn't have sex, we were naked and his penis tip t...
By Reneeiscoollol
I really need help, I do not know what is wrong. I usually get my period every month, as per usual, around the same d...
By rpnov98
So around 2 weeks ago I finished my period on the 31st of March and started on the 27th. The following Sunday, the 3r...
By BlackPants
On the 31st of march, me and my boyfriend had manual sex, i gave him a handjob, and *******, i was 5 days off my peri...
By OhMcDonald
Hi, I was wondering the likelihood of pregnancy of my girlfriend. I penetrated without a condom after I used one. ...
Skai24Apr 08
Skai24Mar 28
Chima7Mar 25
By Skai24
OKay im 13 years old and my period is at least a month late it should've been on mothers day (march) I know I'm not p...
By hannahrose127
I am 19 and I had sex a little over a week ago, and it happened to be on my most fertile day of ovulation. the past f...
By shygirl0111
Hi, so I need help!! I’m on birth control (depo shot), my period had ended approxiametly about a week ago, and since ...
By AmeliaDavis
Hi! Im a 15, i NEVER had a regular period, but it never bothered me. Last time i got my period was January 4th, whi...
Chima7Apr 02
By Annashai
Is it possible that a pelvic ultrasound can miss a pregnancy??? done transabdominaly by a radiologist. Not sure if f...
Chima7Apr 02
By Bubbles715
Im 13 years old and I started my period last summer. After that I`ve been having it every month. But this month it di...
By Gwhoops
Okay, so I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend last had sex on Saturday (5 days ago) since then I have been light...
By xoxoanonymous
I'm 14 years old. The only sexual active things I've done have been: masturbated, got fingered and that's it. I haven...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank