Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5021) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my bf been had sex unprotected before and I've taken some test which come out negative , I'm always having sickness in the night b...
1 answer |
Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. She had just gotten of...
19 answers |
Awkward Warning!! My boyfriend and I were having (protected) sex, when he finished, he went to pull out. The condom came off in me with a...
1 answer |
Hello all, I found out last week that I am pregnant with my boyfriend of almost 1 year (In July), after realizing I was 5 days late. H...
I had sex with my boyfriend last month when I was on my period break. It starts and then stops for a few days and then comes back. On the...
we had sex last month and after some days i got period it last long for 7days and now on next month it has been 10 days delay in period,,...
1 answer |
Hi there, Well my partner and i have been having unprotected sex for this last month we are trying to get pregnant and i am verry impati...
1 answer |
hey there, so after I had my period in march I had protected sex w a condom with my boyfriend, he did not finish. since then I missed my ...
1 answer |
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on birth control and h...
1 answer |
Im 16 and my periods r not regular. We always use a condom. He pulls out as wel. I havent gotten my period since the beginning of march; ...
1 answer |
I have been on birth control for over a year but i had sex without a condom for the very first time. He pulled out as long as i take my b...
I am 15 years old. I know i'm way too young to be having sex. Especially unprotected sex. But sadly i did. Unfortunately I've had a lot o...
1 answer |
Hello!! I'm panicking right here and I need answers :( On the day of my ovulation (+/- 1 day) my boyfriend had precum on his arm. We ...
2 answers |
We had unprotected sex after my menstraution but I am irregular. It is possible that I can get pregnant?
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm 14 I never had sex and I missed period for 2 month and I start getting morning sickness headache back pain and my stomach start growi...
2 answers |
ok so i have irregular periods the shortest is 35 the longest is 51 and counting....so 6 weeks ago i had sex with someone ..without my co...
1 answer |
my boyfriend and i have had sex once and i thought i was pregnant because my period was a week and a half late so we havent had sex since...
I had unprotected sex a week and a half ago but my boyfriend pulled out. But two days after sex I started to see brown and light spotting...
I have been on birth control for about 4-5 years now. On the week of April 11th I completely forgot my pill on Tuesday April 12th & took ...
We had sex and there was a bleeding after. And I felt really bad the next morning. I feel like vomiting but i don't. It really scares me....
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...