Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5211) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1145538 tn?1261415924
Alright, So I and my boyfriend had sex on Tuesday and the condom broke but he said that he came inside. I dunno. I got scared and jumped ...
3 answers |
I had sex while on my period, i was on about my second to last day of my period. I did not use protection and he 100% finished inside of ...
Me & my boyfriend had sex on April 21(one of my fertile days) we did it two times before he put on a condom but i don't think he ejaculat...
So my husband and I had unprotected sex on the days I was fertile. Now My period is late about a week and one day. I always have a regula...
1 answer |
So about a week ago, the day my period was supposed to start, I received and preformed oral sex on my boyfriend. No ejaculate came anywhe...
i had intercourse for the first time (6 days ago) and only 4 days afterwards i started feeling the constant urge to urinate but i would o...
I have been taking antibiotics after i finished my period, my ovulation was due on the 15th day, and i had my boyfriend over and we messe...
2 answers |
I am 19 years old, and have been taking birth control for 4 years. Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex, we always use condoms. So essent...
I'm a teenager , I had unprotected sex 2 days after my period . my boyfriend barely cummed on my vagina . 2 days after I threw up , my pe...
1 answer |
Im sixteen and my boyfriend is eighteen, me and him both want to have a baby. We have talked for a while now and we could support a child...
1 answer |
Hello. My fiancé went out last night for a night out and was sick at around 10pm. She usually takes her contraceptive pill at around 1...
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I would really like an answer, so sorry. This might be a silly question, but I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi Yesterday my boyrfriend and I were having sex and he had the Condom on and after he was done and he saw the condom , the condom had ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! Good day! I just want an answer in my situation. So we can have a piece of mind. She gave me a **, then I ejaculated and she swallo...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17th April I was ovulating, immediately after I took the first postinor pill and after 12hours...
1 answer |
M 17yr old girl my boyfrnd gave me just a light fingering and touched my vagina without anything in his hands and I gave him blowjob and ...
1 answer |
It is possible to get pregnant if you had oral sex at the last day of your menstruation and you swallowed the discharge of your boyfriend...
1 answer |
I'm 17 years old and currently 39 days late on my period. I have multiple pregnancy symptoms, and have now missed 2 periods. My last peri...
2 answers |
I slept with a guy on the night of the 1st April and the condom broke, so I took plan b about 36 hours later. I suffered no side effects....
For about a month and a half now I've Been in pain and it only continues to get worse I'm 29 weeks and have gained no weight due to vomit...
5 answers | 4 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources