Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So me and my girlfriend were messing around a few months back, long story short I smeared *** all of my fingers, (it wasn't a lot though....
1 answer |
Hi there! So me and my girlfriend want to dry hump naked, however we can't purchase condoms since they require ID's and you need to be 18...
1 answer |
On the 31st of December I had sex with my partner and then again about 3 days later it was unprotected and I'm not on any birth control a...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I've had a very irregular period this month. My period is usually very very heavy for the most part (I go through a lot of super plus tam...
hello on new years eve I lost my virginity to a guy I had just met I was drunk and didn't want to but was to scared to say anything there...
1 answer |
My girlfriend and I touched each other's genitals a few weeks ago. I did not ejaculate. Her period which was due yesterday began on time,...
1 answer | 4 comments |
SCENARIO : She started giving me a hand job but i did not ***. I know in myself i did not *** because i did not felt it come out. So s...
3 answers |
I'm only 16 and me and my boyfriend have been messing around but he only went in once for 30 secs with a lubed condom on!! But my period ...
3 answers |
So my boyfriend and I decided to take things to the next level on the 6th of January. Now that it's the 9th, I'm wondering now. To make t...
I had sex on the 24th of December. It was about two days after my period. He wore a condom and it didn't break. He also pulled out way be...
:shock: Hi last week I had oral sex for the first time. We did 69 two times, after each I washed my mouth with water and a bit of tooth...
Recently split from the guy I was seeing, last month I got my period and everything was fine my period was due the 23 of December and it'...
Hi I'm 14 years old I first got my period when I was 12. I always start on the first of every month, lasting around 5 days. Last month I...
1 answer |
On December 11 I had my period but then on December 28 we was both sexually active and so we actually did it and he finish inside me but ...
I am 18 years old and became sexually active with my now ex boyfriend around a year ago. Please keep in mind I've always had irregular pe...
Im 19 and my period has never regulated, Im supposedly due for my period in 6 days and i have watery/creamy discharge (it feels like i ha...
Virgin but Pregnant? I am a virgin but think Im pregnant. I know its impossible but I can the shake the feeling off, I missed two perio...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Someone please help... I have been masturbating since I was about 10. Now im 13. I never did anything with a guy. I never even kissed a g...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ill get straight to the point. I fingered my GF on sunday the 18 (almost a week ago). We were out in the cold so my penis was constantly ...
1 answer |
Hi, im 26 weeks pregnant and the doctor has asked me to take Lomexin T vaginal tab 1000mg. Is it okay to take the tab as in the instructi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources