Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5235) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i'm 15. i've been on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe) for about 2 months. my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex a lot and he doesn't pull...
1 answer |
So my girlfriend and I were fooling around and she was giving me head, I ended up ejaculating on her chest and some may have run down and...
1 answer |
So I'm 15 and me and my boyfriend have been dating for little over a year. He took my virginity about six months ago and we have sex very...
1 answer |
Hey all, my girlfriend and i had sex today with a condom and i didnt end up looking closely checking to see if the condom broke. The cond...
1 answer |
I am 17 years old and I had my last period June 15th. My period lasts any time between 4-7 days but I'm not sure when it exactly ended th...
2 answers |
Hi. Me and my girlfriend had sex last night (July 9 ) and unfortunately the condom we were using got left inside after I came inside it a...
June 20 was last period, July 4 was supposed ovulation date. Took Plan B/Trust pills July 8 (20 min after and 12 hours after) because of ...
Hi there: I am not sure whether this question should be asked here. But anyway, here I go. I have a habit of masturbating in the bath...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My periods used to be irregular before I got on the birth control pill 2 years ago. Ever since then, my periods have started about every ...
So I wasn't on birth control and got pregnant in January of this year. Before finding out I was sleeping alot, my back was killing me, an...
Hello. So I have this scenario where my girlfriend is playing my d*** while we're on a trip to her home. But she's playing it from outsid...
2 answers | 1 comment |
OK so I'm 15 years old I haven't had my period in 2 months but on everything I'm still a virgin , yes I have a boyfriend but the most ...
1 answer |
Ok so i am 13 and i got my period for the first time in October, it is now June and i haven't gotten it since. I AM a virgin and nobody ...
1 answer |
Hi, my boyfriend fingered me for the first time on May 27, and my period is expected to start in 3 days and I have been having cramps and...
1 answer |
I'm 15 years old,a virgin and my period is two weeks late. I know two weeks isn't much to stress about but lately I've been eating a lot,...
1 answer |
So I had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due , but it was only stuck in and out a couple of times. ( at this time I w...
1 answer |
Hey! I suffer from ocd and I am very stressed about one situation. Few days ago, I got up and I noticed I had a wet dream. Sperm wa...
1 answer |
So I had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due , but it was only stuck in and out a couple of times. ( at this time I was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm 16 and I'm scared out of my mind and I can't concentrate on work because of this. I lost my virginity on Thursday (November 3rd, ...
4 answers |
so february 26, was the last time i had unprotected sex. it was for about 30 seconds and he didn't ejaculate. it was the day before my pe...
A
A
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources