Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 5116) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So im 17 gonna have baby # 2 in 4 days. My boyfriend is 21. We have been together for 4 years. Im just getting really mad because everywh...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So I bought the first response pregnancy tests that tell you if you're pregnant as early as 6 days before your expected period. I had unp...
2 answers |
I was fingering my girl friend and my penis was out of my shorts and we were under the covers. it was hot under the covers we both were s...
1 answer |
I'm 17. I got on the depo in right around the beginning of September because my boyfriend and I got together September 2nd and that's the...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 17 years old and i'm late for my period. (4 days to be exact) Me and my boyfriend did some sexual acts but his penis did NOT e...
??
Ok so last month I missed my period but for 6 days I've been experiencing spotting on and off and starting lastnight the bleeding for he...
We've never done penetration. I said "spreaded by **" is because she is giving me ** then she said she can taste *** so I presume it's a ...
1 answer |
I've been on birth control for about 10 months and the last time i had sex was two weeks ago. I had my period last week and ended on sund...
I am 15 years old, i've had my period for over a year now and i am tow weeks and 2 days late...I've never had sex before, and i am worrie...
I had sex on october 26. I am actually not late on my period because my period is still yet to come on novemeber 6. The thing is that I d...
This morning I had sex for the first time it was a bit hurtful but ok, I still feel my vagina a little bit stretched. I asked muy boyfrie...
I and my girlfriend were fooling around. It was 5 days before her period. I fingered her after touching my penis which had some precum on...
I can't say I had sex.. my bf just inserted his penis in me for like 4-5 seconds.. and he might have been wet at the time.. I got my peri...
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night. He didn't come in me because I finished it with a handjob. But today I have this clump...
1 answer |
I've been vomiting each morning for around 2 weeks , I've missed my period for about 3 weeks but have never had a boyfriend or never done...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend had sex on the second day of my period. He was using a condom but it slipped off during intercourse and I don't know ...
1 answer |
My partner and I recently had protected sex I pulled out before ejaculating in her, and I took off the condom and wiped it off with a tis...
1 answer | 1 comment |
During Orgasm I mistakenly tasted the blood thing, does it bad for health ? ( I'm feeling Head dizziness after tasting it ) .. This ...
Hey so i finsihed my birth control pills on thrusday its monday and i still havent gotten my period my boyfriend and i had unprotected se...
I am very scared. Please help. Please be patient and read the entire data. Sir/Maam I got physically involved for the first time on 27t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources