Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
41 - 60 (of 4974) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My period started on Feb 15 and ended around Feb 20-21. I had unprotected sex on February 22nd, and he didnt ejaculate inside me or anywh...
Hi i'm a 16 yr old, turning 17 this year. My last period was on the 21st of January and until now I haven't have hd my period. The usual ...
Being pregnant is really beginning to get me down. I'm 17 and am 30 weeks pregnant. At first I struggled with the news and ignored it, bu...
am on Yasmin, the 28 days one. I just finished my course of antibiotics [Augmentin] - took the last pill this morning. I also took the la...
1 answer |
17501880 tn?1457286330
Hello, yesterday approximately at 7:12pm on Saturday March 5th my boyfriend and I experienced a broken condom. I have been taking Lo Loes...
1 answer |
I haven't had my period for 3months and I'm really worried. I'm 12 years old I don't have a bf, but I do masturbate but I have stopped be...
1 answer |
HELP!!!!!!! Hi, my name is C**** and I am 18 years old, my girlfriend has an irregular menstrual cycle. But she still knows around the ...
1 answer |
My last period was Feb6-Feb12. Me and my husband are pretty sexually active. We use the "pull out method" i was expecting my period on Ma...
1 answer |
My bf came on my hand, I kinda wiped it off and then about an hour later I master bated with the same hand, could I be pregnant? I need a...
7 answers |
Now bare with me this is a long complicated story half of you might not believe me and half of you will think I'm crazy believe me I thou...
1 answer |
So about 5 days ago my boyfriend and I were fooling around. It was the last day of my period and we were really in the mood. Before start...
i had sex on july the 8th with guy A but it was protected but half way threw we put the condom on, but then i think it wa my period that ...
6 answers |
So i missed my period im only 13 NEVER had a boyfriend and never will and im not eating not stressed my tummy is a little big like norma...
1 answer |
I haven't had my period for 3months and I'm really worried. I'm 12 years old I don't have a bf, but I do masturbate but I have stopped be...
1 answer |
I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on Feb 21. He pulled out but we aren't fore sure how well. I am not on birth...
2 answers |
TMI Me and this guy February 15 met up and we went over to his house and do some stuff. He didn't stick it all the way in but it was stil...
My 15 year old friend had unprotected sex 2 days ago. The following day, less than 24 hours later, she took emergency contraception. She ...
I was playing with my bf. He ejaculated near my vagina but I am not sure if semen got into my vagina. This incident happened on 16th. Fro...
I'm 17 my bf is 21 I think I'm pregnant. My question is I don't want to get pressed charges against him because It was my choice as well....
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...