Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
61 - 80 (of 5157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my husband and I had unprotected sex on the days I was fertile. Now My period is late about a week and one day. I always have a regula...
Hi so me and my boyfriend had sex the other day it was protected and he took the condom off after we did it and he waited like 2 mins and...
Me and my boyfriend were at his house and we had sex, he had a condom on and then he threw it away because he didn't want to wear it anym...
Can I get a well explained straight answer. Situation: Touched boyfriends penis, possibly semen on his and her hand. Boyfriend was...
2 answers | 1 comment |
i had anal sex with my girlfriend and had an orgasm inside of her. What are the chances of her becoming pregnant? I also know that it is ...
14 answers |
People here, what should I do? I am 13 this year and 14 Next year. I haven't had my period in a year and I am a Virgin. I just could not ...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex with my partner two days ago twice in one day without birth control or him using a condom. My fertile window is not...
So, me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. The first time we didn't use a condom, the second time we did. (All within 4 hours) for two ...
I would like a clear expert to answer this because I am freaking out. My boyfriend and I took off our pants and I went over the length of...
Hi everyone! So I'm 18 years old and my period is late eight days, and my breasts are tender. I'm still a virgin and the furthest my boyf...
Ever since I lost my virginity I've had this weird feeling that I'm pregnant and sometimes I feel little flutters in my stomach. I have m...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Okay! So- I am 17, female and my boyfriend and I started engaging in sexual activities about 3-4 months ago. We have been together for a ...
2 answers |
Me and my gf had sex tonight, she gave me a tiny blowjob before she put it on, once she put it on she sucked it again for a second and ha...
I had noticed that my belly seems bigger and slightly rounder at the lower belly. And I guess the worry makes me think too much and I kep...
1 answer |
So I'm really worried.. My boyfriend had precum on his hand, dried it a bit on his sweater, and put it around my vagina He didn't finge...
1 answer |
Hi, my fiance and i had a sexual act on 11/11/2016, without penetration just fingering and hand job with 99% that there was not any conta...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Relevant facts: -I've had a period for 5-ish years now, and it's always been regular -I'm only a week and a half late so far but I'm st...
I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 22, we have been trying to conceive for nearly a year but haven't had any look, what can I do to increase chan...
1 answer |
Me and my partner became engaged in sexual activities. I realized i had precumed inside my underwear and i decided to touch it from the o...
We had sex today, the condom broke and not even an hour after, I took the plan b pill. My next period is supposed to be in 12 days. I hav...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources