Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
61 - 80 (of 5021) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm not going to lie, I'm freaking out a little bit. I have been on the progestogen contraceptive pill "cerelle" since the 21st of Ap...
Hi, so me and my boyfriend had sex and the condom broke. I went to the bathroom and peed and cleaned out my vagina. I got up the next mor...
I am 15 and i am now 5 days over my period i have a boyfriend that i love and have been with for 7 months we have never had sex but i hav...
Hello, I'm a 15 year old girl, I live in the Netherlands. My boyfriend lives in England and is 17. My boyfriend stayed over during easter...
1 answer |
hi ! i'm almost 14 years old ! and my period is 4 days late ! i'm kinda scared !! i'm a 100% vergin ! and pleaaaase tell me why ! i'm sca...
2 answers |
some people told me your suposed to cut back and slowly get off it.. others said " DO IT IMMEDIATELY" . i dont wanna do the wrong thing a...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I'm only 15 I had my period around the 26 of March and I had protected sex on March 31 but the condom broke and 4 or 5 hours later I took...
1 answer |
I'm only 15 I had my period around the 26 of March and I had protected sex on March 31 but the condom broke and 4 or 5 hours later I took...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, so on March 3rd me and my bf were making out but we didn't have sex, we were naked and his penis tip touched my clit. He d...
1 answer |
I really need help, I do not know what is wrong. I usually get my period every month, as per usual, around the same date. I am not sexual...
1 answer |
So around 2 weeks ago I finished my period on the 31st of March and started on the 27th. The following Sunday, the 3rd, I had unprotected...
On the 31st of march, me and my boyfriend had manual sex, i gave him a handjob, and *******, i was 5 days off my periods, coming home aft...
Hi, I was wondering the likelihood of pregnancy of my girlfriend. I penetrated without a condom after I used one. Basically, we have ...
1 answer |
OKay im 13 years old and my period is at least a month late it should've been on mothers day (march) I know I'm not pregnant because I'm ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 19 and I had sex a little over a week ago, and it happened to be on my most fertile day of ovulation. the past few days I have had r...
Hi, so I need help!! I’m on birth control (depo shot), my period had ended approxiametly about a week ago, and since then I had only been...
Hi! Im a 15, i NEVER had a regular period, but it never bothered me. Last time i got my period was January 4th, which was 3 months ago ...
Is it possible that a pelvic ultrasound can miss a pregnancy??? done transabdominaly by a radiologist. Not sure if full or empty bladder...
1 answer |
Im 13 years old and I started my period last summer. After that I`ve been having it every month. But this month it didnt come. So Im SUPE...
1 answer |
Okay, so I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend last had sex on Saturday (5 days ago) since then I have been lightly bleeding but only...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources