Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
61 - 80 (of 5088) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm 17 years old . I'm sexually active . I'm scared & don't know if I'm pregnant or not . My last period was around June 28& I was sup...
So my period cane like super early. I'm only 16 y/o. I am sexually active and had sex less than a week ago. We use condoms but I'm gettin...
Good day! I just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last july 7. He didn't ejaculate inside me and we did it day after my perio...
1 answer |
I had rubbed my penis on my gf vagina on 2 days before her period starts. I was not used any protection, but also didnt ejaculated. There...
1 answer |
Hi i hope i could get an answer here. Im worried that I am pregnant and im still 16 and clearly i am not ready for that. But the thing is...
1 answer |
I was sexually active Friday through Sunday. I missed the pill Friday evening, only took one pill Saturday (the pill that was allocated f...
I had my period June 21-28 I had sex July 5 n my boyfriend came in me today I wiped after I went pee there was a little bit of pinkish st...
we had protected sex 6 days before the test and we only had unprotected sex once 3 days before the test but i did not ejaculate in her. a...
2 answers |
I had an unprotected sex on monday i.e. 18th july, and within 15 mins i went on my periods but i took an i pill within an hour. Also the...
Me & My Girlfriend That's A Virgin Were Doing Sexual Things For The First Time & Now Her Period Is Late
2 answers |
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
Hi?? Is it safe ?? My girlfriend have mens last july 12.. Her mens should end at july 15.. We had sex july 18. And i *** inside. Is sh...
Hi, I'm really stressing over something. You see, I forgot to take my pill on Tuesday but I've remembered every day since and last night ...
I was diagnosed with infertility and I know my partner and I both do not have any STDs. Do I still need a condom? Is there any chance of ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i have been so stress out the last few month because of the exams and the love stories i have gone through but no one touched me not my h...
2 answers |
Okay, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex about 7 or 8 times around the end of june and beginning of july. He pulled out before he ca...
1 answer |
my period was 7 days late i was spotting brown and light pink than my period came on the first day it came on i threw up spit and yellow ...
1 answer |
Last week I was at school & I felt like something was coming down so I went to the restroom & I had stained myself it looked like if it w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me and the next day I started to bleed. I've been bleeding for 3 days now. I'm 17 and I ...
1 answer |
Hi I took the emergency pill on the day of my last contraceptive pill about 14 hours after having sex (I had accidentally taken 2 pills t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources