Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
61 - 80 (of 5052) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI Doc! I want to ask if how much possibility I would get pregnant. I have irregular period, I thought I will get my period on last wee...
Dont judge me on this due to the fact i dont know much on this. So i am a 16 year old with alot of problems health wise and major stress....
2 answers |
l am producing a creamish discharge and my organ has been itchy for a while and it stopped yesterday,am l pregnant or not
sorry for tmi lol So last month, in February my period was supposed to start on the 16 and it never did but the it start on the 1 of mar...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hi!! I had unprotected anal sex on the second day of my period with a tampon in. My boyfriend ejaculated three times before this as well....
1 answer |
I had protected sex with my boyfriend before my periods .. My last period date was 12 may and on 9th June I had sex .. We used a condom...
Had unprotected sex about 6 weeks ago he did pull out and I am on birth control. A week after I got my period on time but it only lasted ...
1 answer |
Okay I am 14 years old and my period is 4 months late. I am not a virgin but I am indeed not pregnant. If I was pregnant I would've had a...
1 answer |
Me and my bf been had sex unprotected before and I've taken some test which come out negative , I'm always having sickness in the night b...
1 answer |
Hey there, I have an urgent question to ask. A little less than a month ago, my girlfriend and I had a bit of fun. She had just gotten of...
19 answers |
Awkward Warning!! My boyfriend and I were having (protected) sex, when he finished, he went to pull out. The condom came off in me with a...
1 answer |
Hello all, I found out last week that I am pregnant with my boyfriend of almost 1 year (In July), after realizing I was 5 days late. H...
I had sex with my boyfriend last month when I was on my period break. It starts and then stops for a few days and then comes back. On the...
we had sex last month and after some days i got period it last long for 7days and now on next month it has been 10 days delay in period,,...
1 answer |
Hi there, Well my partner and i have been having unprotected sex for this last month we are trying to get pregnant and i am verry impati...
1 answer |
hey there, so after I had my period in march I had protected sex w a condom with my boyfriend, he did not finish. since then I missed my ...
1 answer |
hello everyone. To give you some information about my problem, I had unprotected sex the 6 and 7 th of May. I am on birth control and h...
1 answer |
Im 16 and my periods r not regular. We always use a condom. He pulls out as wel. I havent gotten my period since the beginning of march; ...
1 answer |
I have been on birth control for over a year but i had sex without a condom for the very first time. He pulled out as long as i take my b...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources