Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

61 - 80 (of 4913) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i just started getting my periods this year and for the past 3 months it has been a normal cycle. i thought i was now in a rhythm. though my period was due almost 2 weeks go and it has not come. i researched and found that i might miss a...
IDKWHATTODOHELP | Last answer
Good evening, so a few days ago I gave my boyfriend a handjob and supposedly precum came out, then he fingered me deep. I am very afraid about this, and I’ve been told many times that it is psychosomatic, but I want to be sure so it wo...
yungchile | Posted
My period was dued on oct 24,I'm late and Im regular. I had unprotected sex on oct 8th,we use the pullout method. I had a cold and was under alot stress week before my period. My breast are sore and i have no symptoms. Sometimes I miss ...
Lylah567 | Posted
Friday, august 23,my boyfriend and i were laying in bed and he came after i gave him a hand job and semen got all over. Being stupid and in the moment, he tried to finger me after. He told me that he accidentally touched some semen and t...
hrit11 | Last comment
hi. Recently I have protected sex with one of my friend . I used condom carefully and we had sex for about 5 min . When I going to release , I pull out from the viginal with condom protected . I try to hold as long as possible and not to...
TJ1988 | Posted
It was my first time and I'm not that knowledgeable. I had a spotting after two hours from conceiving. After 5 days I'm having cramping's and on and off spotting, I'm also a person who have Irregular menstruation.. Please Help me. Don't ...
HeyHeyWhat | Last answer
Hello dear, Hope this finds you well. I have to ask that is it possible to get pregnant through oral sex? today i am with my boyfriend and we were roaming in his car. soon i started to rub his penis with my hands and then i ga...
maxnickname | Last answer
hi I precum in my girlfriends clitoris, she is virgin and I didn't penetrate. It was only that I passed it in her clitoris, without condom. Can she get pregnant??
rafamelgen | Last answer
I always start my period on the 10th of each month around 2 in the morning. I have never been late. I started 3 days late this month. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Could I still be pregnant?
tpgordon3712 | Last answer
Okay, so i am 15 had periods since the age of 12 .. My boyfriend and I had protected sex (condom) three times in a week or so.. the first two times he didn't ejaculate inside me but the last one he did... The last time we had sex it was ...
dhmhtrapiet | Last answer
hello, i have been uncomputable to say this but i will..... im a 16 year old girl also a virgin, i have gotten my period but it hasn't formed a routine, i havent gotten my period in about 3 months now it comes randomly and when it doe...
rosiebrown2 | Last answer
Is it possible to concevie a day before your menatral cycle is due to come ?
Adrienne_xo | Last answer
13188303_tn?1441074893
I had sex about a week ago and as the guy was about to pull out the condom i noticed that it had rolled up halfway down, I panicked since i worried that maybe some fluid had maybe leaked from the sides ( is this Possible? ) and so i told...
HeyItsMe101 | Posted
So on june 20th was when the incident occurred. which was the last day of my period. Me and this guy were fooling around not thinking. I don't mean to get into too much detail. but he rubbed his penis on me for a minute. Then later I gav...
kaykay333333 | Last answer
Can you still be pregnant after a negative blood Test?
Marco_09 | Last answer
Hi, my last period was July 5th, 2015 and it ended July 12, 2015. I had sex on July 20, 2015 & I was supposed to get my period on August 2,2015 so I took a hpt this day and got a negative but my period never showed up now it's August 4,2...
Shanise_xo | Last answer
Good morning !! I've been on birth control pills for only two months and finished my last pack in June. My last period was in June and I was expecting a period in the end of July...its August 10 and I still don't have my period.. I kno...
Boricuaprincess23 | Last answer
Okay, so I started getting my period about 3/4 months before the problems started. Everything was normal- they were as expected ect But after a few months I noticed that my period was extremely early, usually it would come around the mi...
Lawiza23 | Last answer
I am 13yrs old.i am missing periods since 2 months.ihave only fingered twice nothing more than that.plzzzz help me and answer as quickly as you.
gauriag002 | Last answer
August 31 is my last sex with my boyfriend then september1 I is my 1st menstration but it's light, then it's long in 2 to 3 days I think. Then after 1 week I feel my breast is paining then for the past 2 days my lower abdominal is pain...
marjejay | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources