Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
101 - 120 (of 5243) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20031418 tn?1488779315
I'm a week late, and I'm hope for my mental health that I'm not pregnant. I'm transgender FTM, but haven't started testosterone therapy y...
So the 20th I had unprotected sex and it got to the 1st of march and I noticed light pink blood in my knickers but not a lot and I know t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I had a few symptoms which made me wonder such as spotting feeling sick throughout the day and also like a shadow kind on circle aroun...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been on birth control for the past 5 months. My boyfriend and i sometimes use a condom and sometimes not. He has never came in me,...
Okay so, in January 2017 I got my period on the 23rd, I am normally really heavy and fill the whole area of a pad in one day. But this on...
|
So on 2nd Feb, my bf fingered me. He did not have any *** or pre *** and he is totally sure about it. My periods were to come around 5th ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
my girlfriend (14) and I (13) definitely wanted to wait until marriage to have sex... we've been dating for multiple years now and we hav...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So i am 17 and two saturdays ago, me and my boyfriend happened to have sec. It wasnt a plan of mine it just happened. Well he came on my ...
hello I'm 14 year olds. Never had a boyfriend. Never had sex. Still a virgin, but 2 days ago I told my mom my period was late. She quickl...
3 answers |
My boyfriend and I were having sex and the condom slipped off towards the end, and we didn't realize till after he pulled out. He's 95% s...
1 answer |
I am worried about my cycle. Last month i had a normal cycle, but this month my menstruation or 'withdrawal' bleeding hasn't occurred. I...
She gave me oral sex, we french kissed for a bit, and then she licked my finger and then I fingered her for a few minutes. I want to ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so my girlfriend and I were having sex yesterday around 530ish and all of a sudden she came and I noticed it was hard to have sex, s...
1 answer |
Hi... I wanna know if I am pregnant or not because my stomach looks like there's a little bump at the bottom. I look like I am 3 months. ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So I'm 3days late on my period. I'm having a watery cm. Me and my bf did use a condom but it kept coming off multiple times and we reused...
1 answer |
I had sex with my girlfriend last night and I sperm inside her and when we was done I wipe us off with a towel and my penis was wet on ti...
1 answer |
Hello, Me and my girlfriend who is still a virgin had sex yesterday. We started by dry humping we were both naked.I did not penetrate...
2 answers |
I'm 17 and kinda freaking out because I'm 5 days (almost 6) late for my period and I've never been this late, ever. I feel like it's noth...
1 answer |
i think im pregnant i need someone to talk to me
1 answer |
My period is one week late. Before my period should have started in 4 days my boyfriend and I fooled around a little (he moved his thing ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
st. louis, MO
Blank
973741 tn?1342346373