Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
101 - 120 (of 5020) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 15 year old friend had unprotected sex 2 days ago. The following day, less than 24 hours later, she took emergency contraception. She ...
I was playing with my bf. He ejaculated near my vagina but I am not sure if semen got into my vagina. This incident happened on 16th. Fro...
I'm 17 my bf is 21 I think I'm pregnant. My question is I don't want to get pressed charges against him because It was my choice as well....
2 answers |
Hey I am 12 years old and I know I am young but I got my period when I was 11 so obviously I hadn't have sex with anyone but I am so scar...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've missed 2 periods and I feel movement in my tummy but also hear bubble noises when I drink or eat. I've done some research and it's a...
2 answers |
I'm 14 years old and my period is about 3 months late and I have never had sex or done anything with a guy! I have a brother and we use t...
2 answers |
An hour later when wiped there was a tiny blood spot. I had protected sex a week ago. I'm currently in my ovulation cycle my periods ar...
I had sex with my boyfriend December 1st like five something in the morning he nutted in me. I got up to wait for it to come out and it c...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Please don't be rude. I really need a serious answer. Hello my name is Stan and I'm 17 and on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 17, and my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom and he didn't *** in the condom he cummed in my mouth, and after that we did anal...
I have missed my periods by 4 days. I had took mens delay pills for 2 days, one after the bleeding started so there was very less bleedin...
I last had my period in September 30th or October 1st 2015as far as I remember one of those two days and I had sex with my boyfriend Octo...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 40w and 5d pregnant & I was told last wednesday that i have a tilted uterus. My cervix was thinned but I was only dialated at...
hi.. im 15 years old and me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while now and he has fingered me 2 times this month. however he di...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Im a bit embarrassed. Please don't be rude.. I'm an 18 year old male. And on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever did anything sexu...
1 answer |
I'm 17 almost 18 in 6 days stopped taking my birth control Tuesday and Wednesday for planned pregnancy. But I'm spotting and I just start...
9 answers |
Please help me!!!! So I'm 14 years old and I haven't had my period in a year. What should I do???????
3 answers |
So I'm 16 and I started my period in September for the first time I haven't had a second period yet...me and my boyfriend have been toget...
1 answer |
I'm 14 and I've had my period for two years and for the first time ever it's really late, I'm worried that I'm pregnant but I've never ha...
3 answers |
Hi. My last period was Dec 27, 2015. Had sex with my jan 5 (protected with condom at the same he pulled out). Then we had sex again on Ja...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...