Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
101 - 120 (of 4998) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. My last period was Dec 27, 2015. Had sex with my jan 5 (protected with condom at the same he pulled out). Then we had sex again on Ja...
1 answer |
I have a regular cycle. I had my last period on Dec.20 and period stopped on Dec.23. My bf and I had sex with withdrawal method last Dec....
On 16/01 my boyfriend and I were just fooling around when he just put the tip of his penis inside me. Not even half way. He later told me...
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex on January 9th and 10th Today on January 14th I took an ovulation test it was positive The reason why I...
I have now had my period for 9 days (and it doesn't seem close to stopping), at most it tends to be 5-6 days. I've been reading random th...
0 Pregnancy Scare... Help! Hi there, Well today I had protected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years. Unfortunately the condom slipped ...
My friend told me that she and her boyfriend had sex the day after her period. And her boyfriend ejaculate inside her. Now she's asking i...
I will be fourteen in three days, and I am almost a month over my period and I am going crazy! Yes, I'm still a virgin but being a curiou...
1 answer |
December first after intercourse I started to spot that last for 6 days and you can say about 2weeks later on the 21st I started to spot...
16889539 tn?1452170357
hey,im 17 years old in the last couple of days i have been feeling really dizzy and tired. i have had unprotected sex and my period is 3 ...
Just wanna ask if it is possible to get pregnant a week before period. I wasn't trying to have a baby. And I'm not that familiar on how t...
Hey I'm 14 and I've missed my period even though I'm still a virgin. I need help I'm scared to tell my mom because she will jump to concl...
HI, I just started my period on December 1st and finished December 4th 2015. it's been 33 days since my last period. I've noticed I've ga...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 15 years old and on the last day of my period my boyfriend and I had sex and six days later I noticed small spotting in my underw...
2 answers |
My last period was October 21st, 2015. I had protected sex with my boyfriend on the 26th and haven't had my period since then, and now i...
Hello, I have been taking Zenchent .4/35 for five months now and at the end of every month I get a period that lasts about 5 to 6 da...
I have a few questions my boyfriend and i have a had sex and he had c**** inside me twice but during sex i feel like im going to throw up...
I am 16 years old. On December 23rd, my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina. He was dry, and so was I. We don't recall any pre*** com...
Hello, I am 19 years old and my menstrual cycle ended in the 1st week of December and I had protected sex 3 days ago. The only sign that...
Had unprotected sex with my bf and I'm not on pills. Though he didn't finish inside me. I'm supposed to be having my period around 25th-2...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank