Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
101 - 120 (of 5051) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I was wondering the likelihood of pregnancy of my girlfriend. I penetrated without a condom after I used one. Basically, we have ...
1 answer |
OKay im 13 years old and my period is at least a month late it should've been on mothers day (march) I know I'm not pregnant because I'm ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 19 and I had sex a little over a week ago, and it happened to be on my most fertile day of ovulation. the past few days I have had r...
Hi, so I need help!! I’m on birth control (depo shot), my period had ended approxiametly about a week ago, and since then I had only been...
Hi! Im a 15, i NEVER had a regular period, but it never bothered me. Last time i got my period was January 4th, which was 3 months ago ...
Is it possible that a pelvic ultrasound can miss a pregnancy??? done transabdominaly by a radiologist. Not sure if full or empty bladder...
1 answer |
Im 13 years old and I started my period last summer. After that I`ve been having it every month. But this month it didnt come. So Im SUPE...
1 answer |
Okay, so I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend last had sex on Saturday (5 days ago) since then I have been lightly bleeding but only...
I'm 14 years old. The only sexual active things I've done have been: masturbated, got fingered and that's it. I haven't had my period for...
Ok so i lost my virginity last week on saturday n i havent got my period yet and ive been having a brown discharge type of thing since th...
Hi my girlfiend is 12 days late for her period , but we haven't had sex, I have fingered her yes and she wanked me once but we both washe...
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex yesterday and i started my period today is there a chance that i can be pregnant????
9 answers |
My period started on Feb 15 and ended around Feb 20-21. I had unprotected sex on February 22nd, and he didnt ejaculate inside me or anywh...
Hi i'm a 16 yr old, turning 17 this year. My last period was on the 21st of January and until now I haven't have hd my period. The usual ...
Being pregnant is really beginning to get me down. I'm 17 and am 30 weeks pregnant. At first I struggled with the news and ignored it, bu...
am on Yasmin, the 28 days one. I just finished my course of antibiotics [Augmentin] - took the last pill this morning. I also took the la...
1 answer |
17501880 tn?1457286330
Hello, yesterday approximately at 7:12pm on Saturday March 5th my boyfriend and I experienced a broken condom. I have been taking Lo Loes...
1 answer |
I haven't had my period for 3months and I'm really worried. I'm 12 years old I don't have a bf, but I do masturbate but I have stopped be...
1 answer |
HELP!!!!!!! Hi, my name is C**** and I am 18 years old, my girlfriend has an irregular menstrual cycle. But she still knows around the ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources