Aa
A
A
Close

Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

121 - 140 (of 4958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So on june 20th was when the incident occurred. which was the last day of my period. Me and this guy were fooling around not thinking. I don't mean to get into too much detail. but he rubbed his penis on me for a minute. Then later I gav...
  Posted
Can you still be pregnant after a negative blood Test?
  Posted
Hi, my last period was July 5th, 2015 and it ended July 12, 2015. I had sex on July 20, 2015 & I was supposed to get my period on August 2,2015 so I took a hpt this day and got a negative but my period never showed up now it's August 4,2...
  Posted
Good morning !! I've been on birth control pills for only two months and finished my last pack in June. My last period was in June and I was expecting a period in the end of July...its August 10 and I still don't have my period.. I kno...
  Posted
Okay, so I started getting my period about 3/4 months before the problems started. Everything was normal- they were as expected ect But after a few months I noticed that my period was extremely early, usually it would come around the mi...
  Posted
I am 13yrs old.i am missing periods since 2 months.ihave only fingered twice nothing more than that.plzzzz help me and answer as quickly as you.
  Posted
August 31 is my last sex with my boyfriend then september1 I is my 1st menstration but it's light, then it's long in 2 to 3 days I think. Then after 1 week I feel my breast is paining then for the past 2 days my lower abdominal is pain...
  Posted
Hello Friends !! I am worried a lot. I had sex with my husband on 22nd August and took I Pill with in 3 hours. I took I pill exactly a month ago as well for the first time and had withdrawl bleeding with in 12 days and normal periods aft...
  Posted
My boyfriend came over and he was fingering me and i was rubbing his penis and wet stuff came out and about 10 minutes later i forgot to wash my hands and i touched myself accidentally I'm scared please help
  Posted
HI EVERYONE!! IVE BEEN HAVING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS AND IVE ONLY TAKEN 1TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEG. BUT THEY HAD SAID TO COME BACK, BUT IHAVENT HAD TIME TO GO. MY BREAST HURT I GET DIZZY ALOT AND HAVE BACK PAIN, BEEN PEEING ALOT AND EATIN...
  Posted
I started my period on the 28th of agust and ended 1st of sept 2015 and had. Unprotected sex with my bf on the 17th of sept he came inside me 3times it was cool tho.. Smile and now my period came out again 24th of sept! Is it dat am preg...
  Posted
Sept1 is my fist menstration but also in 3 days only then after 1 week .why I feel breast and lower abdominal is paining??
  Posted
I'm 18 years old and the other night I had sex with this girl and i don't know if I got her pregnant. Me and this girl usually have sex but I do not have any feelings for her whatsoever. Anyways, when we had sex a couple nights ago I pul...
  Posted
Hello, I am trying to find my conception date to make sure that my pregnancy dates are correct or near correct. I took a pregnancy test June 12th and I received a faint positive? Then I went to the ultrasound on June 23 and I was given...
  Posted
I'm 17 and I'm scared and I don't know what to do please help!!
  Posted
I've been going insane the past two/three weeks. I finished my last period on August 15 and a couple days after that I was fooling around with my boyfriend. Every time we do stuff, we try to be as careful as we can. Pants are always ke...
  Posted
Hi everybody, well I've been having crazy paranoia lately that I might be pregnant. Last month, on August, I got my period on the 1st of the month. After I finished I lost my virginity to my current boyfriend. This month I have not yet g...
  Posted
I had sex about almost 3 months ago, my boyfriend didn't ejaculate at all and we did use protection, except at the very beginning when he "put it in", without protection, once, which maybe could have had prejaculation? I felt nauseous ab...
  Posted
Hi I'm 17 years old I've had my period since I was 11 years old! I'm also a teen mom! But me and my fiance Had sex about a month and half ago I was spouse to start my period the 8th and I didn't start till the 14th and I'm bleeding reall...
  Posted
I got my period around August 17th last month. On September 12th my boyfriend and I had sex and he ejaculated within a minute which was really weird but he also pulled out and I'm still waiting on my period.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...