Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
121 - 140 (of 5036) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 14 years old and my period is about 3 months late and I have never had sex or done anything with a guy! I have a brother and we use t...
2 answers |
An hour later when wiped there was a tiny blood spot. I had protected sex a week ago. I'm currently in my ovulation cycle my periods ar...
I had sex with my boyfriend December 1st like five something in the morning he nutted in me. I got up to wait for it to come out and it c...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Please don't be rude. I really need a serious answer. Hello my name is Stan and I'm 17 and on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 17, and my boyfriend and I had sex with a condom and he didn't *** in the condom he cummed in my mouth, and after that we did anal...
I have missed my periods by 4 days. I had took mens delay pills for 2 days, one after the bleeding started so there was very less bleedin...
I last had my period in September 30th or October 1st 2015as far as I remember one of those two days and I had sex with my boyfriend Octo...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 40w and 5d pregnant & I was told last wednesday that i have a tilted uterus. My cervix was thinned but I was only dialated at...
hi.. im 15 years old and me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while now and he has fingered me 2 times this month. however he di...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Im a bit embarrassed. Please don't be rude.. I'm an 18 year old male. And on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever did anything sexu...
1 answer |
I'm 17 almost 18 in 6 days stopped taking my birth control Tuesday and Wednesday for planned pregnancy. But I'm spotting and I just start...
9 answers |
Please help me!!!! So I'm 14 years old and I haven't had my period in a year. What should I do???????
3 answers |
So I'm 16 and I started my period in September for the first time I haven't had a second period yet...me and my boyfriend have been toget...
1 answer |
I'm 14 and I've had my period for two years and for the first time ever it's really late, I'm worried that I'm pregnant but I've never ha...
3 answers |
Hi. My last period was Dec 27, 2015. Had sex with my jan 5 (protected with condom at the same he pulled out). Then we had sex again on Ja...
1 answer |
I have a regular cycle. I had my last period on Dec.20 and period stopped on Dec.23. My bf and I had sex with withdrawal method last Dec....
On 16/01 my boyfriend and I were just fooling around when he just put the tip of his penis inside me. Not even half way. He later told me...
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex on January 9th and 10th Today on January 14th I took an ovulation test it was positive The reason why I...
I have now had my period for 9 days (and it doesn't seem close to stopping), at most it tends to be 5-6 days. I've been reading random th...
0 Pregnancy Scare... Help! Hi there, Well today I had protected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years. Unfortunately the condom slipped ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank