Aa
A
A
Close
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.
121 - 140 (of 5223) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 19 and my period has never regulated, Im supposedly due for my period in 6 days and i have watery/creamy discharge (it feels like i ha...
Virgin but Pregnant? I am a virgin but think Im pregnant. I know its impossible but I can the shake the feeling off, I missed two perio...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Someone please help... I have been masturbating since I was about 10. Now im 13. I never did anything with a guy. I never even kissed a g...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ill get straight to the point. I fingered my GF on sunday the 18 (almost a week ago). We were out in the cold so my penis was constantly ...
1 answer |
Hi, im 26 weeks pregnant and the doctor has asked me to take Lomexin T vaginal tab 1000mg. Is it okay to take the tab as in the instructi...
Hi so me and my boyfriend had sex the other day it was protected and he took the condom off after we did it and he waited like 2 mins and...
Me and my boyfriend were at his house and we had sex, he had a condom on and then he threw it away because he didn't want to wear it anym...
Can I get a well explained straight answer. Situation: Touched boyfriends penis, possibly semen on his and her hand. Boyfriend was...
2 answers | 1 comment |
i had anal sex with my girlfriend and had an orgasm inside of her. What are the chances of her becoming pregnant? I also know that it is ...
14 answers |
People here, what should I do? I am 13 this year and 14 Next year. I haven't had my period in a year and I am a Virgin. I just could not ...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex with my partner two days ago twice in one day without birth control or him using a condom. My fertile window is not...
So, me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. The first time we didn't use a condom, the second time we did. (All within 4 hours) for two ...
I would like a clear expert to answer this because I am freaking out. My boyfriend and I took off our pants and I went over the length of...
Hi everyone! So I'm 18 years old and my period is late eight days, and my breasts are tender. I'm still a virgin and the furthest my boyf...
Ever since I lost my virginity I've had this weird feeling that I'm pregnant and sometimes I feel little flutters in my stomach. I have m...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Okay! So- I am 17, female and my boyfriend and I started engaging in sexual activities about 3-4 months ago. We have been together for a ...
2 answers |
Me and my gf had sex tonight, she gave me a tiny blowjob before she put it on, once she put it on she sucked it again for a second and ha...
I had noticed that my belly seems bigger and slightly rounder at the lower belly. And I guess the worry makes me think too much and I kep...
1 answer |
So I'm really worried.. My boyfriend had precum on his hand, dried it a bit on his sweater, and put it around my vagina He didn't finge...
1 answer |
Hi, my fiance and i had a sexual act on 11/11/2016, without penetration just fingering and hand job with 99% that there was not any conta...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources