Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy concerns for teens, ages 13-17. Please note, this community is not intended to discuss how to conceive. Questions regarding this will be removed.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By winxbloom46 Blank
On 16/01 my boyfriend and I were just fooling around when he just put the tip of his penis inside me. Not even half w...
By Raee0914 Blank
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex on January 9th and 10th Today on January 14th I took an ovulation test it was positi...
By Jane628 Blank
I have now had my period for 9 days (and it doesn't seem close to stopping), at most it tends to be 5-6 days. I've be...
By teenageworrier876 Blank
0 Pregnancy Scare... Help! Hi there, Well today I had protected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years. Unfortunately...
By Jjpot Blank
My friend told me that she and her boyfriend had sex the day after her period. And her boyfriend ejaculate inside her...
Chima7Jan 10
By Chickville Blank
I will be fourteen in three days, and I am almost a month over my period and I am going crazy! Yes, I'm still a virgi...
By Tooda16 Blank
December first after intercourse I started to spot that last for 6 days and you can say about 2weeks later on the 21...
16889539 tn?1452170357
By crisscross205 Blank
hey,im 17 years old in the last couple of days i have been feeling really dizzy and tired. i have had unprotected sex...
By DarkGoddess1016 Blank
Just wanna ask if it is possible to get pregnant a week before period. I wasn't trying to have a baby. And I'm not th...
By ggoodwin7 Blank
Hey I'm 14 and I've missed my period even though I'm still a virgin. I need help I'm scared to tell my mom because sh...
By Scotia123 Blank
HI, I just started my period on December 1st and finished December 4th 2015. it's been 33 days since my last period. ...
nanchie41Jan 06
By Kkbaby4115 Blank
Hi, I'm 15 years old and on the last day of my period my boyfriend and I had sex and six days later I noticed small s...
By buckeye123 Blank
My last period was October 21st, 2015. I had protected sex with my boyfriend on the 26th and haven't had my period s...
By Jackie_wi19 Blank
Hello, I have been taking Zenchent .4/35 for five months now and at the end of every month I get a period that l...
By lala1000 Blank
I have a few questions my boyfriend and i have a had sex and he had c**** inside me twice but during sex i feel like ...
By mikki0621 Blank
I am 16 years old. On December 23rd, my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina. He was dry, and so was I. We don't r...
By ktm_uni Blank
Hello, I am 19 years old and my menstrual cycle ended in the 1st week of December and I had protected sex 3 days ago...
By Tiktokboom Blank
Had unprotected sex with my bf and I'm not on pills. Though he didn't finish inside me. I'm supposed to be having my ...
Milesj21Dec 26, 2015
By Love0308 Blank
I was giving my bf a ** and he came in my mouth and I took the *** and put it on my hand and put it in my vagina. Cou...
johan456Dec 26, 2015
Chima7Dec 23, 2015
By College2019 Blank
Hi I'm in college and me and my boyfriend always use protecting. I decided to get birth control pills for the first t...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community Resources