Aa
A
A
Close
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
21 - 40 (of 977) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been diagnosed with TMJ after I was having extreme ear pain in both ears with no infection, extreme teeth pain, facial pain, neck ...
8 answers |
Hi, I currently have a crossbite and have been told by the dentist that I clench and grind my teeth too much. This has lead to bone l...
I had implant done on tooth #10 in the middle of April, 2008. the doctor who is a general dentist did extraction and put the implant the ...
3 answers |
I've been getting headaches, and my jaw has been locking up and hurts if I clench my teeth. Could it be tmj? If so, can cracking your ne...
999058 tn?1257567250
For about 6 months, I have been having random, sharp, shooting head pains that strike at anytime. I wouldn't exactly call these headaches...
7 answers |
I have been having severe pains in my knee for about 5 years now.Intially when it started i was giving an OLFTEN GEL to use when it occur...
Hello All I had the wisdom teeth on either side of my lower jaw and in right side of my upper jaw on 14/10/2015. Following the extract...
I started with a cracked front tooth in 10/14 and no jaw pain. Informed by my dentist I had TMJ. The guard was not made correctly and the...
1 answer |
Strange symptoms have occurred. My dentist thinks it could be tmj. Medical doctors, my neurologist says he don't know anything about the...
1 answer |
I've been suffering from TMJ for 7 years and still haven't found a solution yet its getting worse each time. Currently its at its worse r...
4 answers |
Over the years, I have had some clicking in my jaw and a few times the jaw would feel locked up but never stayed that way for long. Ever ...
3 answers |
after a routine dental visit my jaw was just sore from the shot that I got in my lower and 5 weeks later I cant open my jaw/mouth more a ...
3 answers |
I was hit in my left jaw 15 days ago and I am still having pain in the jaw. The pain started within 15 minutes of being hit. I had severe...
I was hit in my left jaw 15 days ago and I am still having pain in the jaw. The pain started within 15 minutes of being hit. I had severe...
15651048 tn?1442008622
Hello! 3 weeks ago, I got hit on the right side of my jaw. On the corner right under my ear. It was hit pretty hard but the object I ...
When I was 16 I had my wisdom teeth removed (I'm 23 now). After the surgery, I had MANY issues with my jaw. At first I lost some mobility...
Following the onset of what we now know to be Acoustic Shock Disorder (Tinnitus, Hyperacusis, ear fullness, ear pain) over 3 years ago,...
2 answers |
Hello, it is last 2 weeks I have the following symptoms: 1- pressure in ears 2-ringing ears 3-pain in face muscles 4-irritated eyes ...
2 answers |
15376656 tn?1440178676
Hello, For a little over 2 years I have been dealing with pain due to my TMJ. My pain has progressively gotten worse moving to other ...
1 answer |
I have been light headed/spaced out for over 3 yrs. Been to every doctor and everything is fine. My Vitamin D is low and I am working on ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources