Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
smot_pokerMay 29, 2013
diane493May 13, 2013
smot_pokerApr 07, 2009
whimzy63Mar 27, 2009
By smot_poker Blank
I have this stone underneath my tongue. Feels to be about 4mm by 3mm. I've gone to the hospital already and the docto...
By ladymichele
I am a 54 yr. old female, I was just wondering if there are any medical conditions that might cause crumbling teeth ,...
By worried_stiff
Took dalacin c 300 after wisdom tooth extraction for2 days. i am affraid of the complications can i stop it? my doc s...
By dayb4
About 2 days ago i woke uo to swollen lower legs and ankels now around the inside of my heal looks bruised and also s...
By moedana
Hello, I had an infection in my teeth which is holding the bridge, pain started since Saturday evening(4 days ago) an...
scottmaMay 05
By Deena_Cloutier
It's been one a week after having all 4 wisdome teeth extracted, I don't have much pain nor did after surgery (I wa...
scottmaApr 06
By kimp825
after a routine dental visit my jaw was just sore from the shot that I got in my lower and 5 weeks later I cant open ...
8629166_tn?1399053371
By tmMiseryinc2002R
On and off and for no reason I can see, The R-Side of my lower jaw gets swollen And extremely Sensitve to touch an...
tmj
By elenesh012
What are the symptoms?
By Boris1
How long after tooth extraction surgery should I be rinsing with salt water?
ivsinghApr 23
scottmaApr 14
ivsinghApr 14
scottmaApr 06
By ivsingh
Lower jaw of my 3 yr old daughter moves towards right too much when she speaks and very easily noticeable. Even when ...
SteepdeneMar 06
By beffie5
Is it normal for your head to be sensitive to touch w tmj? It hurts on the far left and far right. Both are in line w...
By Sloth1
Hey guys, I was often falling on my face on trainings with other guy falling straight on my face with their full bod...
By short2011
I had a tooth pulled on Wednesday morning. It's now Friday and I'm in worse shape now than before the tooth was remov...
By BekZ695
HI After almost 2 years of neck pain and all sorts of issues with the left side of my body I found a doctor who s...
hc1Mar 14
SteepdeneMar 14
hc1Mar 13
SteepdeneMar 13
By hc1
I have severe TMJ- the worst my chiropractor has seen. I was wondering if anyone else has had face tingling/numbness...
By djs1958 Blank
I have pain that is in the hip and leg. They took x-rays and there is hole in the bone. I'm trying to see what it i...
Raul91Feb 10
By owlways Blank
I was diagnosed with TMJ by an ENT when they couldn't find anything wrong with my ears. For several months I just h...
By dopecxmh Blank
I am 69 years old and am having almost constant wisdom toothache pain in my lower left wisdom tooth. This tooth has n...
By ljjd
I have noticed a small bump on the edge of my top lip. It is not on completely on the outside or the inside of my mou...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank