Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
999058_tn?1257567250
lampshadyJun 01
Jenna795Apr 07, 2010
scottmaJan 27, 2010
bethenyxxJan 23, 2010
vegasmommyJan 21, 2010
By bethenyxx Blank
For about 6 months, I have been having random, sharp, shooting head pains that strike at anytime. I wouldn't exactly ...
By pedotmaho1 Blank
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a membe...
Chaddy666May 22
Rosa147Jan 04, 2010
scottmaMar 09, 2009
By dannyhypo Blank
A big lump in my face has swollen up. It feels like a ridge of muscle or tissue about half an inch under my cheekbone...
smot_pokerMay 29, 2013
diane493May 13, 2013
smot_pokerApr 07, 2009
whimzy63Mar 27, 2009
By smot_poker Blank
I have this stone underneath my tongue. Feels to be about 4mm by 3mm. I've gone to the hospital already and the docto...
By ladymichele Blank
I am a 54 yr. old female, I was just wondering if there are any medical conditions that might cause crumbling teeth ,...
By worried_stiff Blank
Took dalacin c 300 after wisdom tooth extraction for2 days. i am affraid of the complications can i stop it? my doc s...
By dayb4 Blank
About 2 days ago i woke uo to swollen lower legs and ankels now around the inside of my heal looks bruised and also s...
By moedana Blank
Hello, I had an infection in my teeth which is holding the bridge, pain started since Saturday evening(4 days ago) an...
scottmaMay 05
By Deena_Cloutier Blank
It's been one a week after having all 4 wisdome teeth extracted, I don't have much pain nor did after surgery (I wa...
scottmaApr 06
By kimp825 Blank
after a routine dental visit my jaw was just sore from the shot that I got in my lower and 5 weeks later I cant open ...
8629166_tn?1399053371
By tmMiseryinc2002R Blank
On and off and for no reason I can see, The R-Side of my lower jaw gets swollen And extremely Sensitve to touch an...
tmj
By elenesh012 Blank
What are the symptoms?
By Boris1 Blank
How long after tooth extraction surgery should I be rinsing with salt water?
ivsinghApr 23
scottmaApr 14
ivsinghApr 14
scottmaApr 06
By ivsingh Blank
Lower jaw of my 3 yr old daughter moves towards right too much when she speaks and very easily noticeable. Even when ...
SteepdeneMar 06
By beffie5 Blank
Is it normal for your head to be sensitive to touch w tmj? It hurts on the far left and far right. Both are in line w...
By Sloth1 Blank
Hey guys, I was often falling on my face on trainings with other guy falling straight on my face with their full bod...
By short2011 Blank
I had a tooth pulled on Wednesday morning. It's now Friday and I'm in worse shape now than before the tooth was remov...
By BekZ695 Blank
HI After almost 2 years of neck pain and all sorts of issues with the left side of my body I found a doctor who s...
hc1Mar 14
SteepdeneMar 14
hc1Mar 13
SteepdeneMar 13
By hc1 Blank
I have severe TMJ- the worst my chiropractor has seen. I was wondering if anyone else has had face tingling/numbness...
By djs1958 Blank
I have pain that is in the hip and leg. They took x-rays and there is hole in the bone. I'm trying to see what it i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank