Aa
A
A
Close
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
61 - 80 (of 979) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thigh then started on ri...
Looking for a qualified ALF dentist/orthodontist in the midwest region. I need help ASAP! I swallowed a pill three years ago that got s...
12 answers |
634590 tn?1293777693
i want to discuss with you all my problem. As you know i took 20mg isotretinoin for 15 days and pain started in my right hip joint. Went ...
For the past few years I have had problems with what feels like my jaw joint on the right side of my face. It started when I was 17, and ...
1 answer |
I had a white lump in my mouth and had it removed nov 19 2014. Yesterday I looked in my mouth and I'm really worried. I noticed on my lef...
just like the title says, there are sounds when I open and close my mouth. Also, When I eat and chew a lot for a long time, it gets harde...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone has experienced shoulder jerking with tmj disorder. I have had bad tmj pain and typical tmjd sy...
I had lower jaw surgery 8 days ago, but I do not believe that is the source of my pain. I have had very mild TMJ for years, very mild be...
[url=http://postimg.org/image/61ison1v9/][img]http://s10.postimg.org/61ison1v9/neeee.jpg[/img][/url] This is my problem: I am using m...
267076 tn?1270677931
The last few days I've been getting a weird feeling in my lip when I chew - just on one side. It feels like a snapping feeling, like some...
Hello, my jaw/teeth/head has been annoying me a lot for the past few weeks. I've had depression/anxiety for a long time now so having thi...
I have had a daily toothache for 2+ years, after having 2 root canals on the tooth and still no let-up on the pain. I have also had an i...
So About Three days ago i started to get severe cramp like pain and felt it like on my anis to i know wierd well everytine i go #2 if u k...
I think a doctor finally gave me an answer regarding my symptoms (daily one-sided headache and recent ear ache on same side) He is an EEN...
7 answers |
I have TMJD mostly right side. I have had major tooth extractions, vertigo, and loss of grip right side. Mine is due to stress so I am ...
Has anyone had botox injections for severe headaches related to tmj?
4 answers |
I got punched in the face a couple of days ago. It was on the nose and it started bleeding but i dont think its broken. Since then i have...
1 answer |
I just had dental implants last week and have been experiencing discomfort in my jaw, eye, face, ear and slightly down my neck. When I ...
3 answers |
So I have been working on massage of muscles in my mouth and I think it could be helping. Everybody do a search for Masseter Muscle m...
Hello everyone this post might be long but I am desperate for help. I am about to be 25 and I am lost. It all started when I was 22 and w...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources