Aa
A
A
Close
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
61 - 80 (of 971) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, my jaw/teeth/head has been annoying me a lot for the past few weeks. I've had depression/anxiety for a long time now so having thi...
I have had a daily toothache for 2+ years, after having 2 root canals on the tooth and still no let-up on the pain. I have also had an i...
So About Three days ago i started to get severe cramp like pain and felt it like on my anis to i know wierd well everytine i go #2 if u k...
I think a doctor finally gave me an answer regarding my symptoms (daily one-sided headache and recent ear ache on same side) He is an EEN...
8 answers |
I have TMJD mostly right side. I have had major tooth extractions, vertigo, and loss of grip right side. Mine is due to stress so I am ...
Has anyone had botox injections for severe headaches related to tmj?
4 answers |
I got punched in the face a couple of days ago. It was on the nose and it started bleeding but i dont think its broken. Since then i have...
1 answer |
I just had dental implants last week and have been experiencing discomfort in my jaw, eye, face, ear and slightly down my neck. When I ...
3 answers |
So I have been working on massage of muscles in my mouth and I think it could be helping. Everybody do a search for Masseter Muscle m...
Hello everyone this post might be long but I am desperate for help. I am about to be 25 and I am lost. It all started when I was 22 and w...
2 answers |
I've been using a dental mouthguard at night for the last few years because my dentist said I was grinding my teeth at night. The first ...
5 answers |
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this post, but thought I'd give it a shot. I'm a 36 year old healthy male. I noticed that on ...
1 answer |
7938534 tn?1395595061
tjm with nuro symptoms? What can it course? Does anyone suffer from sezuires Due to tmj?
Ever since July of last year, when I had my first dental crown placed (tooth #31), I've been having issues. It started off with a bad hea...
Last year I kicked my shed door closed with crocks on and hurt my right big toe. It swelled up and bruising all over it. We put ice on it...
I've been having having these bizarre cramps in my left leg for a few months, which denies the movement of joint, kind of hard to guess, ...
I've had this before but toinight I haven't been able to get to sleep because if a pain in my eg which won't do away and all I want to do...
I have a small lump about the size if a BB or small pea that sometime gets a bit bigger right on top if the joint in front of my ear. It ...
10 answers |
1166456 tn?1417309137
If you read my other post..( Which I have been undiagnosed with weird/painful symptoms for almost 2 years now ) http://****.com/2011/12/i...
8 answers |
Has anyone in this forum had full joint replacement surgery for TMJ? I'm facing that and would like to know how it turned out. Thank...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank