Aa
A
A
Close
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
81 - 100 (of 977) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ever since July of last year, when I had my first dental crown placed (tooth #31), I've been having issues. It started off with a bad hea...
Last year I kicked my shed door closed with crocks on and hurt my right big toe. It swelled up and bruising all over it. We put ice on it...
I've been having having these bizarre cramps in my left leg for a few months, which denies the movement of joint, kind of hard to guess, ...
I've had this before but toinight I haven't been able to get to sleep because if a pain in my eg which won't do away and all I want to do...
I have a small lump about the size if a BB or small pea that sometime gets a bit bigger right on top if the joint in front of my ear. It ...
10 answers |
1166456 tn?1417309137
If you read my other post..( Which I have been undiagnosed with weird/painful symptoms for almost 2 years now ) http://****.com/2011/12/i...
8 answers |
Has anyone in this forum had full joint replacement surgery for TMJ? I'm facing that and would like to know how it turned out. Thank...
Hi, I have had trigminal neuralgia on the right side if my face for 5 years and I am medicated with tegretol which generally controlled i...
3 answers |
I have bilateral TMJ. had multiple surgeries while in military in the 80's. Lost condyle on right, severe scarring on right from silasti...
1 answer |
I have bilateral TMJ. had multiple surgeries while in military in the 80's. Lost condyle on right, severe scarring on right from silasti...
Hi there. I am not sure if I am posting the correct forum or not. I grind my teeth and wear a night guard. Considering the wear on my...
What do you do if you are on disability and your medical coverage does not cover tmd treatment but you are in horrible pain...what are pe...
After two weeks of pain and swelling I went to the dentist who removed part of a bone spur sticking through my gums. He said it should he...
1 answer |
its been 2 years now once i had a worse with anti depressant ,i had many weird symptoms all of them vanish but i am left out with this ...
1 answer |
After 3 years of constant 24 hour pain in my facial muscles and jaw have finally been diagnosed with TMJ issues. I had an MRI which sh...
3 answers |
I Had a filling to repair my upper tooth besides the wisdom tooth. The next day I though the pain is coming from the Needle he used. Afte...
3 answers |
Hi. I have a root canal that was done bad ten years ago. Since then, have never had any pain, swelling, etc. However I always say a dark ...
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum
A big lump in my face has swollen up. It feels like a ridge of muscle or tissue about half an inch under my cheekbone (zygomatic arch) an...
3 answers |
I have this stone underneath my tongue. Feels to be about 4mm by 3mm. I've gone to the hospital already and the doctor said she'd get me ...
10 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources