Aa
A
A
Close
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to temporomandibular joint issues including headaches and managing pain.
101 - 120 (of 971) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How long after tooth extraction surgery should I be rinsing with salt water?
Lower jaw of my 3 yr old daughter moves towards right too much when she speaks and very easily noticeable. Even when her lower jaw touche...
4 answers |
Is it normal for your head to be sensitive to touch w tmj? It hurts on the far left and far right. Both are in line w my jaws? It hurts w...
2 answers |
Hey guys, I was often falling on my face on trainings with other guy falling straight on my face with their full body weight, One day I ...
I had a tooth pulled on Wednesday morning. It's now Friday and I'm in worse shape now than before the tooth was removed. I returned to th...
HI After almost 2 years of neck pain and all sorts of issues with the left side of my body I found a doctor who suggested I have tmd ...
hc1
I have severe TMJ- the worst my chiropractor has seen. I was wondering if anyone else has had face tingling/numbness, dizziness, head pr...
4 answers |
I have pain that is in the hip and leg. They took x-rays and there is hole in the bone. I'm trying to see what it is
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with TMJ by an ENT when they couldn't find anything wrong with my ears. For several months I just had a lot of pressure...
1 answer |
I am 69 years old and am having almost constant wisdom toothache pain in my lower left wisdom tooth. This tooth has never given me a bit ...
1 answer |
I have noticed a small bump on the edge of my top lip. It is not on completely on the outside or the inside of my mouth, but in between. ...
1132531 tn?1385497661
I was hit by my daughter head in the throat. It fanned out and life has not been the same since. I've learned that I've hyoid bone syndro...
2 answers |
I am 25 years old, generally healthy lifestyle, and very well read when it comes to medicine and clinical literature. I recently noticed ...
1353681 tn?1387087333
I have experienced TMJ for about 10 years now. I do have a nightguard, but it definitely is worn down/ground down, and I intend replacing...
Hi, Over the past few weeks i suffered a great deal of tooth ache,but left it too long due to my fear and bad experiences in the past...
1173247 tn?1444890987
I have recently been told by a consultant that I have Tmj disorder and I have pain pretty much all the time at the moment, however, I hav...
Can someone translate this article http://www.zapaleniestawow.eu/zwyrodnienie-stawu-skroniowo-zuchwowego.html
2 answers |
Last week I had 3 wisdom teeth removed. One was impacted, but it never gave me trouble. My problem is six days after surgery I have a l...
2 answers |
I clinch my jaw, grind my teeth, little popping sounds in my jaw, ear pain and pain in my right temple. My jaws dont lock up, but they di...
1816154 tn?1463433618
October 8th I got my 2 wisdom teeth out and now I possibly have an infection and a dry socket. My question is, if I do have it how will ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank