Aa
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
81 - 100 (of 414) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 18 years old and close to believing I may have testicular cancer. I am not asking your generic "Do I have it" since the common reply...
1 answer |
17568 tn?1424977159
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
so for 3 days now. my right testicle has been feeling like a rock when i run and also in my right groin. I do a lot of sprints, lower bod...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 15 years old I've notice about 4-5 days ago I had a lump or lil ball inside my testicles sack I'm worried that it might be testicl...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
608208 tn?1220401734
for 4 days I have had constant discomfort in my testicles, Its almost like I was hit in them but the pain isn't as severe. It just starte...
2 answers |
I am 15 years old. Over the past few months or so I have noticed a swollen vein attached to my left testicle. I believe it is called an e...
2 answers |
I am 14 years old I have a lump on my testicles its red and its smaller then a pea I have no pain and it on my sack I sore it last night ...
1 answer |
I have been experiencing dull aches in the left testicle and groin area down to the legs (they go abit numb) These symptoms also seem...
2 answers |
I am 32, single. Alcoholic,heavy smoker. Left side varicocele.Underwent varicocele surgery before 5 years. Sperm count increased from 10k...
1 answer |
For several months ,i noticed a lump on my testicle . I consulted a sexologist and he advised me not to worry.. is it ok or can it lead...
2 answers |
If you were experiencing testicular torsion would you be able to ejaculate? Also would the pain be very severe?
1 answer |
3137213 tn?1392945006
Hi, i went to the docs 6 maybe 7 years ago with a tiny lump i found, it's on the epididimis but right along the line where it joins the t...
1 answer |
3137213 tn?1392945006
Hi, i went to the docs 6 maybe 7 years ago with a tiny lump i found, it's on the epididimis but right along the line where it joins the t...
3 answers |
I am 59 yrs of age with high blood pressur. Recently, I have noticed that my penis is shrinking, and above my penis area, and below my st...
1 answer |
I recently discovered that my right testicle and the cords have grown to more than double the size of the left testicle. Until I discove...
1 answer |
Hello sir i had a problem since three days that my testicles are always moving themselves regularly the testicles bag is looks like contr...
1 answer |
On my left testicle there will occasionally be a small lump on the very bottom of the testicle. The lump is smaller than a pea, perhaps l...
2 answers |
left pain in testicale , also pain in left buttock ,, some left leg pain ,,allways notice it when i lie down at night or sometimes when i...
1 answer |
Ok. This will sound freaky. We live near a chemical dump site from the factory psarrma. Everyone claims the water has frogs with 8 eyes a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources