Aa
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
101 - 120 (of 416) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
left pain in testicale , also pain in left buttock ,, some left leg pain ,,allways notice it when i lie down at night or sometimes when i...
1 answer |
Ok. This will sound freaky. We live near a chemical dump site from the factory psarrma. Everyone claims the water has frogs with 8 eyes a...
1 answer |
So I self examed my testicles last week. Left was fine, it's the good testicle. On the right, the bad testicle, I found a bump. At fir...
1 answer |
704329 tn?1391204528
Hey there...for the last few weeks to month I have been having a ton of lower abdominal pain...ranging from my low hip area and spreading...
1 answer |
Hi i am 28 male and circumcised i never had sex and recently masterbated alot there is a cyst on my testicles skin and a large num...
1 answer |
Hi i am 28 male and circumcised i never had sex and recently masterbated alot i have a small puplish skin just under head of penis ...
1 answer |
Hi i am 28 male and circumcised i never had sex and recently masterbated alot i have a small puplish skin just under head of penis wi...
2 answers |
i pushed past a small gap in my garage the other day and now i have swollen ball what can i do
2 answers |
please help. i took one ativan (1mg) ten days ago .my question is will i have any residue in my systemif i were to take a blood today?. ...
1 answer |
I'm a 58 year old male who had a vasectomy in 1986. Because of various other medical conditions like Thyroid issues, arthritic pain, and ...
1 answer |
broken bleed skin above penis and sm blisters between legs that if rubbed turn into bvleeding
1 answer |
I masterbate almost everyday and about 4 days ago my testicle's started to hurt its like a on and off pain..I felt for lumps and it felt ...
1 answer |
I have a small dent (about the size of a pea) in my left testicle, should i be worried?
1 answer |
Recently found a pea size knot in the right side, it appears to be in the tube leading to the testicle, not attach to the testicle, I've ...
1 answer |
I just had a brown, runny, sperm ejaculation. What is the cause?
1 answer |
4408338 tn?1419283843
I had UPJ obstruction with artery cross over on the underside pf my right ureter. I am two weeks post op frpm my pyeloplasty surgery. I h...
2 answers |
Hi guys, recently discovered a small, hard, grain sized bump (upper left side of left testicle). It feels attached. I made an appointment...
1 answer |
4408338 tn?1419283843
I had UPJ obstruction with artery cross over on the underside pf my right ureter. I am two weeks post op frpm my pyeloplasty surgery. I h...
2 answers |
i am 37yrs old and began having on and off pain in my left testicle about 2yrs ago. the problem started after having a chiropractic adjus...
1 answer |
You need to work on your HTML skills because I am looking at an utter failure right here.
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources