Aa
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to testicular cancer.
121 - 140 (of 417) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
You need to work on your HTML skills because I am looking at an utter failure right here.
For the past week and a half I been having some pain In my left testicle I check for lumps and I dont have any but I having pain in my le...
2 answers |
Good Aye I am being frightned by this lump on my left testicle which is kinda attached to it and is shapped like 3 sided lump which is...
1 answer |
i have focal calcification at impirior pole of left testis which is measuring 2.4 mm does it need any surgery or any other option to re...
1 answer |
should i be worried..there is no pain
1 answer |
my husband has noticed blood in his semen and in his uine for the past to days he is 29 yrs old what could this be?
1 answer |
Hi i'm twenty and masturbates over eight years and now i got pain on my bottom of my right testicles and consulted a doctor he examined ...
1 answer |
4 weeks ago started some pulling sensation on my left testicle. Then 3 weeks ago, had ejaculation and left testicle was in slight pain. S...
1 answer |
I am a 47 year old man I have noticed as of yesterday that my left testical has goten larger than the other one.What does this mean have ...
1 answer |
My brother has testicular choriocarcinoma cancer. 3 regimens of chemo, 2 surgeries, bone marrow transplant and head radiation. Metastas...
1 answer |
3210737 tn?1348191192
Hi, my husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer on june 1st. He had one of his testicles removed on June 5th. Before he had it remove...
1 answer |
I have a 6 month old Gordon Setter. He has both testicles in his scrotum, but it appears that there is a second set along his penis. Is...
2 answers |
Over the past few days, I've felt discomfort in my testicle area. Started off as minor discomfort with a few pains here and there that wo...
3 answers |
Hi I am a 19 year old male. Both of my testicles feel firm. I was wondering of over masturbation could be a cause of this, because it is ...
1 answer |
my scrotum is deep purple and my left testicle is very tender can you help please
1 answer |
larger lump on one of my testicules...is it cancer....waiting for test result
1 answer |
was born with undescended testicle. when i was nine years old, i made a surgery and they locked the testicle down and every thing was o...
1 answer |
was born with undescended testicle. when i was nine years old, i made a surgery and they locked the testicle down and every thing was o...
1 answer |
Sir i had habit of mastrubution since i was 16 once a day now m 20 years old 1weak back i was in tremendous stress so i mastrubuted rudel...
1 answer |
one on my sons testicals goes way up and the other doesnt is that normal or should i worry ?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Testicular Cancer Community Resources