Aa
A
A
Close

The Chronic Pain Couch Group

This is a great site for anyone suffering from Chronic Pain or has a Family member or Friend who suffers. A place where you can tell your story, find others with similar conditions or pain, help someone in need, read up on the latest Chronic Pain treatments or simply sit for a while. Chronic Pain as we all know can be debilitating and relentless. It is not prejudice in any way, shape, or form. It can strike without warning and stay for life. The Chronic Pain Couch is a place designed for your comfort, and please note.. You don't have to suffer from chronic Pain to be a part of this community, we offer a variety of other topics as well. I truly hope that you will come and join us. And remember, there is never a need to worry whether or not your post has been read, a member or myself (Molly) are generally available to read and respond to all posts that come our way...... We are always here for you. Together We CAN Make A Difference in each others lives and how we manage day to day in coping with our relentless pain. Warmest regards, Mollyrae, founder of The Chronic Pain Couch.

41 - 60 (of 1243) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
139792 tn?1447663565
By mistake I put the date as 23rd as a yoga international day. In fact it is on 21st. Sorry for the error.
  Posted
535089 tn?1400677119
Fwd: : Been there I thought this was really cute... So I'm passing it on :)....... Molly. I hav...
  Posted
535089 tn?1400677119
After careful though and investigation, I have come to the conclusion that realrain is in fact Don. In this post I will tell everyone why I know this. In the meantime, I wish that you (Don) would just be you. Basically you are deceiving ...
  Posted
139792 tn?1447663565
June 23 rd is declared as an international day. Manor part is taken by India. I hope some good results may come out from this celebration.
  Posted
7721494 tn?1431631564
Gotta troll over on Pain Medicine forum who is becoming more personal in his attacks. for instance: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pain-Management/who-can-help/show/2513712 AND http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pain-Management/Migh...
  Posted
655875 tn?1295698707
Time has been whizzing by so fast! The kids have been out of school for a week or so now. My oldest daughter was here for a visit and we celebrated her 21st birthday. We've been to a wedding and a graduation in this time too, alon...
  Posted
I'm in desperate need of talking with someone. I'm plagued with a multitude of chronic, uncurable conditions: arthritis, restless legs syndrome, peripheral neuropathy, interstitial cystitis! What is going on? Ive been to several neuro...
  Posted
535089 tn?1400677119
Hey you all, It's Sunday today and feeling better than usual. I have happy fingers as well so I'm sitting here at my good ole PC catching up on things. It's really getting cold here in Wisconsin. It snowed here yesterday and last ...
  Posted
535089 tn?1400677119
I thought I'd give a shout out to the two of you. I haven't heard much from either of you lately. I hope everything is alright. My best, Molly
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
Sorry I haven't chimed in so to speak but I have just had everything in the world go wrong at the same time. My second refrigerator broke, my car needs severe repair and waiting for the parts to come in and then there was the major const...
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
Sorry I have been away so long. Had a really rough time with the work they did. Starting to feel like myself again. Feels good to be back.
  Posted
535089 tn?1400677119
Where have my co-members gone? I haven't heard from any of you. Kind of feeling bad about that. I've posted a couple of things with no response. I know that I haven't been here much in this past month or so, it's was hard to find ti...
  Posted
1992417 tn?1327108833
I'm a 39 year old male. I was very active prior to the chronic pain. I'm at my wits end. My anxiety and depression are at at their worst. I'm now in psychotherapy, but I don't think one hour a week of talking about how my pain is degradi...
  Posted
547368 tn?1440545385
Just curious what members of the group may be planning for Memorial Day Week-end. We haven't any concrete plans. We're blessed that there are a multitude of choices in this area.... not so blessed that my pain keeps us from doing anythin...
  Posted
139792 tn?1447663565
Dr. DeStefano also offered this concise, step-by-step guide to applying her technique: “Forget Sudafed. An easier, quicker, and cheaper way to relieve sinus pressure is by alternately and gently thrusting your tongue against the roof of ...
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
I would like to welcome the new members and encourage them to tell their friends about our group. We have so much support in the strength we all add to the group. We share tears, heartbreaks, pictures,adventures and the focus of a futu...
  Posted
My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the current standard of care can leave a severe chronic pain patient stuck in 'medical purgatory': ...
  Posted
Re-joined Med Help after a 6-7 year hiatus. I was formally known as NoMoMeth4me and I hail from the Uk. how do I join the couch group? I have had a rough last few years of my life and I'm blessed to be here today. still of course su...
  Posted
Anyone relate? My 'Medical Purgatory' This letter is for anyone interested in how the enormous complexities of Intervertebral Disk Disease and the current standard of care can leave a severe chronic pain patient stuck in 'medi...
  Posted
Hi everyone. I'm Remar. I'm new to this forum but not new to Medhelp. I've been a member here for almost 7 years. I'm dealing with chronic pain like the rest of you. I've gotten so much help and support on the Pain Management forum. Than...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 commented on Londres70's status
Apr 30
Blank
melissa281977 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
Apr 29
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28