Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum
Questions in the Thyroid forum are answered by Mark Lupo, MD. Topics covered include Goiter, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroid, Parathyroid/Calcium Problems, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Nodules/Cysts, Thyroiditis, Thyroid & Pregnancy, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Thyroid Tests, and Thyroid Surgery.
1 - 20 (of 9510) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doctor M. happy to see a Medical doctor on this forum. In June, I awoke to an irregular heart beat. I was breathless and SOB and sw...
7 answers |
My doctors discovered thyroid nodules on left and right side. Right side FNA indicated no cancer. Nodule on left could not be determined ...
1 answer |
i was born without a THYROID GLAND, WAS ANY ONE ELSE BORN without one? just curious?
41 answers |
I have had been feeling fatigued for approximately 2 years. I have gained weight and have not been able to lose it. I have always been ...
7 answers |
TSH
Hello sir, I had done thyroid function test on 09/10/2010 the test results are as follows, T3 => 195 T4 => 13.5 TSH => 0.80 ...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with Grave's hyperthyroid two month's ago. The Endocrinologist has put me on 40mg Methimazole, which is crashing my WBC's...
5 answers |
When your Thyroid does not work anymore can it cause exssecive weight gain with no stopping it? I tried quit eating, exercise, EVERYTHING
2 answers |
Dr.Lupo; I am having a hard getting a definitive diagnosis . My initial visit with an Endroconologist diagnoses me with Hypothyroidism s...
3 answers |
I just had my thyroid tested and my doctor thinks I'm in the normal range but I'm not convinced. TSH 3.159 Range 0.358-3.74 uIU/ML ...
6 answers |
Hi, I am a 30 yr old female. I was newly diagnosed w/Hashimoto's. My TSH was 5.59, then 3.87, then5.0. They weren't going to do anythi...
16 answers |
Hi, I had surgery to have the left thyroid lobe removed along with a 5.2 cm nodule a week ago, there was no malignancy. I had a lot of p...
3 answers |
Hello, I am having some trouble with my thyroid (pain in neck, difficulty swallowing, sudden bouts of exhaustion & weakness, hair los...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with papillary cancer on June 4th when undergoing a total thyroidectomy....have been waiting for my RAI ablation treatmen...
3 answers |
Does this only occur only if you are actively hyperthyroid and not thyroid stable or can if occur with Grave's anytime even if your labs ...
2 answers |
Hello. My husband is 39 years old and was diagnosed almost one year ago w/ thyroid cancer. He had a complete thyroidectomy and then did...
4 answers |
My 20 yr old son's calcium level is 10.4 (normal should be: 8.6 - 10.2) and PTH is 6 L (normal should be 10 - 65). He also is 21 L for v...
3 answers |
I am 8 days out of surgery to remove a large non-cancerous nodule from my thyroid. I am healing as one would expect for the time passed;...
3 answers |
I had my thyroid removed and my doctor will not be starting me on medication for another 4-6 weeks. Will this have an affect on my menstr...
4 answers |
I am not sure what all this means. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism approximately 30 years ago. I know he said it was very large. Rec...
2 answers |
I'm always tired ever since my t.t. for papilary carcinoma 3 yrs. ago. My Endo also told me that I had Hashimotos and for some reason I j...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now