Thyroid Cancer Community
About This Community:

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
18004173 tn?1462251932
KarmaRunsRed5 minutes
By RachelCMA
HISTORY: Thyroid nodule. TECHNIQUE: Real-time high resolution gray scale images of the thyroid gland were comple...
By grandmahill
I recently had a thyroid ultrasound with the following results: There is a 1.1 cm x 0.7 cm x 0.9 cm solid hypoec...
By Violet40
Hi everyone I'm after some advice or wondering if anyone has/had anything similar. I haven't felt well for a w...
By Berk22
Hello. I am a 26 year old male that, four months ago diagnosed with a thyroid nodule at 1.8 cm on lower right lobe. ...
By Anonymous_Patient
Lobectomy October 2015: primary tumor of uncertain malignant potential 6,5 cm. TT April: no malignancies on other lob...
Shan2832Apr 22
Shan2832Apr 22
By Shan2832
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few years ago and put on medication (currently on naturethryoid 130mg my dose w...
By me_just34
Dear, the following is report for my mother who is 62 years old and she has diabetes. What is the cancer risk based...
By Krstn182
Need help understanding thyroid ultrasound results. Worried it could be cancer!? I have an appointment with an endo ...
By Sezwa83
Hi all, I have been released from hospital today after RAI isolation for 3 days. Apparently my radiation level was 2 ...
By Chrissy0611
When I had my ultrasound a month ago it showed a complex cyst with a large solid portion. Today at my FNA biopsy when...
898_1Mar 14
898_1Mar 11
By Chrissy0611
Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I went to my dr and he felt a nodule on the left upper pole of my thyroid. He sent ...
By Wonderwoman7777
hi so they found this lesion as a fluke. First ultrasound recommended biopsy on a different nodule that turned out to...
By connie527
Hi, I am a 44 yr old female, had a recent ultrasound of my neck for swollen thyroid on exam at annual physical. I've ...
By ThyroidNoduleConfusion
I had a hoarse voice for 2 months and could feel something on the left when I swallowed. Cough or pressure to catch b...
By eliya7
Why are antibodies not going down almost a year after a TT?
By kdblack
Hi, I recently had an MRI on my neck done due to neck pain and headaches and they discovered my thyroid gland was enl...
By NewWoman_1920
I have had thyroid cancer and have been successfully treated with both a good biochemical and clinical response. My o...
Melhani61Jan 07
ChitChatNineBlankAug 12, 2011
ChitChatNineBlankAug 12, 2011
luna0032Sep 23, 2010
TwistedHelixSep 23, 2010
By warkitten27 Blank
I am 35 and was just diagnosed with Papillary Thryoid Cancer. I work in the Pathology lab of a great hospital and wa...
By brjoyce
some 20 years ago i worked as a hospital cleaner with 2 other ladies although 1 of the ladies was doing nurse traini...
By DawnMB16
Concerned about a 4 x 5 x 5 mm nodule on right side of isthmus, it is hypoechoic, heterogenous, satellites and with c...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank