Thyroid Cancer Community
About This Community:

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Kimber49428 minutes
By Anonymous_Patient
Lobectomy October 2015: primary tumor of uncertain malignant potential 6,5 cm. TT April: no malignancies on other lob...
By Berk22
Hello. I am a 26 year old male that, four months ago diagnosed with a thyroid nodule at 1.8 cm on lower right lobe. ...
By Aaarobinson
So. I was hypo (hashimotos) but managed for 5 years, until recently. What I thought was a bad sore throat turned out ...
By Jessym22
I am 33 and have a WBC of 26.8, fever of 99.8 for 3 weeks at least and on antibiotics. I have a cough for months, ver...
By mikebeher Blank
Looking for recommendations for thyroid surgeon in Seattle. If you can please help.
By libbgabbab
I am not sure what to make of these results: Tg AB ECL <1 Tg 2nd Generation 0.1 Tg LC/MS/MS <0.4 Free T3 ...
By Brocksun
Hi On my Right Lobe thyroid measures(43*33*23 mm) in AP dimension and is enlarged in size, with normal outline And...
18004173 tn?1462251932
By RachelCMA
HISTORY: Thyroid nodule. TECHNIQUE: Real-time high resolution gray scale images of the thyroid gland were comple...
By grandmahill
I recently had a thyroid ultrasound with the following results: There is a 1.1 cm x 0.7 cm x 0.9 cm solid hypoec...
By Violet40
Hi everyone I'm after some advice or wondering if anyone has/had anything similar. I haven't felt well for a w...
Shan2832Apr 22
Shan2832Apr 22
By Shan2832
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few years ago and put on medication (currently on naturethryoid 130mg my dose w...
By me_just34
Dear, the following is report for my mother who is 62 years old and she has diabetes. What is the cancer risk based...
By Krstn182
Need help understanding thyroid ultrasound results. Worried it could be cancer!? I have an appointment with an endo ...
By Sezwa83
Hi all, I have been released from hospital today after RAI isolation for 3 days. Apparently my radiation level was 2 ...
By Chrissy0611
When I had my ultrasound a month ago it showed a complex cyst with a large solid portion. Today at my FNA biopsy when...
898_1Mar 14
898_1Mar 11
By Chrissy0611
Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I went to my dr and he felt a nodule on the left upper pole of my thyroid. He sent ...
By Wonderwoman7777
hi so they found this lesion as a fluke. First ultrasound recommended biopsy on a different nodule that turned out to...
By connie527
Hi, I am a 44 yr old female, had a recent ultrasound of my neck for swollen thyroid on exam at annual physical. I've ...
By ThyroidNoduleConfusion
I had a hoarse voice for 2 months and could feel something on the left when I swallowed. Cough or pressure to catch b...
By eliya7
Why are antibodies not going down almost a year after a TT?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources