Aa
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.

21 - 40 (of 398) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I posted this on the thyroid disorders boards, but I thought maybe you guys might have more experience with this and help me decide on what to do. Hi everyone, I was recently diagnosed with a benign colloid cyst after finding a lu...
raven121 | Last answer
I am 31years old. Have 5cm nodule rt side and 3smaller on left(biggest 3.8cm) Biopsies all benign.Endocrinologist say to have a TT. He referred me to an ENT for surgery. ENT said thyroid was spilling into neck and didn't feel comfortab...
Alyb25 | Posted
Hi, Anyone has experience recurrent of papillary thyroid cancer? i had a TT earlier this year..and now i notice there is a swelling under my jaw.i am not sure whether it is lymp nodes or not. Anyone has similar experience?
wanhafi123 | Posted
219241_tn?1413541365
Hi all, I haven't been on the forum for a very long time due to mostly illness and other surgeries. Going to throw this out there and see if anyone has any idea. Had TT in 2007 and had a Hurthle Cell adenoma (amongst other excite...
redheadaussie | Posted
had total thyroidectomy in 5/2014 after fna showed 1 cm hurthle lesion. Biopsy claimed hurthle adenoma (not cancer?). Unstimulated tg in 6/2014 was 0.04 ng/ml (negative antibody test). No iodine treatment. repeated unstimulated tg tes...
necms | Last answer
Hi all, I went to the doctor two weeks ago with a hard lymph node that wouldn't go away (right under my ear behind my jaw). Two rounds of antibiotics later, the node is still swollen, though it's never hurt. However, my dad had thyroi...
kmillan23 | Last answer
I have papillary thyroid cancer which was found after the left side of my thyroid was removed and I will be going in for the right to be removed next week.... I have noticed that since the surgery I have been gaining weight kinda fast, m...
Shelbygirl76 | Last answer
I have a 2.4 x 2.4 x 3.6 cm "stable, heterogenous predominantly cystic nodule in the mid to interior left thyroid," "without internal vascularity or micro calcifications." The first time this was discovered was 8 months ago, when it mea...
dude54 | Last answer
Good evening guys wherever you are :D I want to ask whether or not you, or your family or friends, has already gotten radiation healing for tumour, especially in pituitary gland, at Dr Soetomo hospital, Surabaya. If yes, please share...
vencent | Last answer
14471876_tn?1434694755
I am 39 years old, thyroid right has a 11mm*17mm of nodules, the left has 3 less than 10mm*10mm, what can I do now?
baoduobao | Last answer
I had a total thyroidectomy on 25 march month. On 7th May 2015 i had a neck CT scan were result shows "Small lymph ndes are noted in submandibular, sublingual, jugulo-digastric and anterior cervical space on both sides, largest lymph nod...
arkjain | Last answer
For quite some time now I have been getting a feeling of choking and every once in a while have lost my voice just for a day or so, just recently I found a knot in my neck so I went and had an ultrasound of my thyroid and it turns out th...
Auntiejanjan | Last answer
12895974_tn?1429910909
I had a total thyroidectomy and dissection of my trachea on the left for insular and papillary thyroid carcinoma last year .7 out of 27 lymph nodes were removed as well plus nonspecific nodules were found in my lungs. (We still don't kno...
HuntressThompson | Last answer
Hello there. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's hypothyroidism two years ago. I've been dealing with symptoms of fatigue, hair loss, depression , fatigue , and fatigue. Did I forget to mention fatigue ? Anywho, doc started me on thyroid...
Missfliffet | Last answer
Hey guys, its been 7 months since my thyroidectomy. I got my "cancer maker test" done. and my Antibodies are <20 what does this mean is this good?
scaredandconfused84 | Last answer
Hi! I am new to this forum and new to thyroid issues in general. While at the doctor for a checkup about a month ago, she thought my thyroid looked swollen and sent me for an ultrasound. The ultra sound revealed a nodule, which I have...
sloving210 | Last answer
15235123_tn?1439301973
I have been in remission from thyroid cancer for over 2 years with a full thyroidectomy. Should I worry about having my synthroid adjusted while trying to conceive or just after conception?
ArianaSim | Last answer
Hi I just recently had my thyroid removed.12 days ago.I have such shortness of breath and my voice is very hoarse and strained.I have seen that the shortness of breath can be an ongoing issue.Can anyone shed some light on this? Sue
sansthyroid | Last answer
Hello, I am a 25-year old (female.) I am also a mother of two and currently pregnant with number three. Anywho, this is my first post on this forum... so, please kindly bare with me. I was diagnosed with a 2.5CM thyroid cyst when I wa...
multinodulemom | Last answer
I'm having terrible pain in my left thyroid. And it's just getting worse and the lump bigger. Acctually now it feels as if the whole left side I twice as big. I went to an ENT a week ago, then it was much smaller. He said I had a 1 cm no...
Guppy70 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...