Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer Community
Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
21 - 40 (of 416) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I recently had an MRI on my neck done due to neck pain and headaches and they discovered my thyroid gland was enlarged and there were...
I have had thyroid cancer and have been successfully treated with both a good biochemical and clinical response. My oncologist has sugges...
I am 35 and was just diagnosed with Papillary Thryoid Cancer. I work in the Pathology lab of a great hospital and was told directly by o...
6 answers | 1 comment |
some 20 years ago i worked as a hospital cleaner with 2 other ladies although 1 of the ladies was doing nurse training. we worked outsid...
Concerned about a 4 x 5 x 5 mm nodule on right side of isthmus, it is hypoechoic, heterogenous, satellites and with calcifications, Thyro...
Dear Friends - I have a friend who has recently been diagnosed with TCV Thyroid Cancer. Although it was caught early, I did make it out t...
Hello everyone, here is my story and maybe you can stop me from over reacting. Back in Spring 2014, my massage therapist found a lump ...
2 answers |
16588880 tn?1449442745
My grandmother had mtc thyroid cancer, then my sister had thyroid cancer , now I have 5 now I have five nodules two on the right three o...
16588880 tn?1449442745
My grandmother had mtc thyroid cancer, then my sister had thyroid cancer , now I have 5 now I have five nodules two on the right three o...
16588880 tn?1449442745
this is my ultrasound from the third of this month Thyroid ultrasound performed. Comparison is to the prior study from March 30, 2015. ...
Thyroid ultrasound reads as right lobe measures 4.3 x 1.55 x 1.6 cm left lobe measures 4.4 x 1.4 x 1.47 cm the isthmus measures 3 mm.Th...
1 answer |
16294155 tn?1446755164
On August 25th 2015 they removed my thyroid however I have an allergic reaction to the medication I'm very sensitive to medication I have...
2 answers |
I had a car accident 03/16/2014. The emergency room found a nodule on my thyroid on the right side. I followed up with my general doctor ...
I was seen at the ER for a lump in my neck which turned out to be a Thyroid nodule they did blood work and they found the my Immature gra...
I want to get some input on my situation: endocrinologist found a nodule a year ago and we thought we biopsied that one but it was the wr...
16096800 tn?1445280127
On October 8th, I received a full thyroidectomy and removal of lymph nodes. A few month before this, two nodules were discovered on the r...
hello friends... I am new to this site and well, new to this whole post-TT life. In short, I had thyroid cancer, followed by RAI and ...
4 answers |
I posted this on the thyroid disorders boards, but I thought maybe you guys might have more experience with this and help me decide on wh...
2 answers |
I am 31years old. Have 5cm nodule rt side and 3smaller on left(biggest 3.8cm) Biopsies all benign.Endocrinologist say to have a TT. He r...
Hi, Anyone has experience recurrent of papillary thyroid cancer? i had a TT earlier this year..and now i notice there is a swelling...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources