Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer Community
Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
21 - 40 (of 422) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Need help understanding thyroid ultrasound results. Worried it could be cancer!? I have an appointment with an endo but have to wait a f...
Hi all, I have been released from hospital today after RAI isolation for 3 days. Apparently my radiation level was 2 this morning. My doc...
1 answer |
When I had my ultrasound a month ago it showed a complex cyst with a large solid portion. Today at my FNA biopsy when looking at the ultr...
Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I went to my dr and he felt a nodule on the left upper pole of my thyroid. He sent me for an ultrasound...
1 answer | 2 comments |
hi so they found this lesion as a fluke. First ultrasound recommended biopsy on a different nodule that turned out to be fine. The endoc...
I had a hoarse voice for 2 months and could feel something on the left when I swallowed. Cough or pressure to catch breath when lying pro...
Why are antibodies not going down almost a year after a TT?
Hi, I recently had an MRI on my neck done due to neck pain and headaches and they discovered my thyroid gland was enlarged and there were...
I have had thyroid cancer and have been successfully treated with both a good biochemical and clinical response. My oncologist has sugges...
I am 35 and was just diagnosed with Papillary Thryoid Cancer. I work in the Pathology lab of a great hospital and was told directly by o...
6 answers | 1 comment |
some 20 years ago i worked as a hospital cleaner with 2 other ladies although 1 of the ladies was doing nurse training. we worked outsid...
Concerned about a 4 x 5 x 5 mm nodule on right side of isthmus, it is hypoechoic, heterogenous, satellites and with calcifications, Thyro...
Dear Friends - I have a friend who has recently been diagnosed with TCV Thyroid Cancer. Although it was caught early, I did make it out t...
Hello everyone, here is my story and maybe you can stop me from over reacting. Back in Spring 2014, my massage therapist found a lump ...
2 answers |
16588880 tn?1449442745
My grandmother had mtc thyroid cancer, then my sister had thyroid cancer , now I have 5 now I have five nodules two on the right three o...
16588880 tn?1449442745
My grandmother had mtc thyroid cancer, then my sister had thyroid cancer , now I have 5 now I have five nodules two on the right three o...
16588880 tn?1449442745
this is my ultrasound from the third of this month Thyroid ultrasound performed. Comparison is to the prior study from March 30, 2015. ...
Thyroid ultrasound reads as right lobe measures 4.3 x 1.55 x 1.6 cm left lobe measures 4.4 x 1.4 x 1.47 cm the isthmus measures 3 mm.Th...
1 answer |
16294155 tn?1446755164
On August 25th 2015 they removed my thyroid however I have an allergic reaction to the medication I'm very sensitive to medication I have...
2 answers |
I had a car accident 03/16/2014. The emergency room found a nodule on my thyroid on the right side. I followed up with my general doctor ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources