Aa
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.

41 - 60 (of 410) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good evening guys wherever you are :D I want to ask whether or not you, or your family or friends, has already gotten radiation healing for tumour, especially in pituitary gland, at Dr Soetomo hospital, Surabaya. If yes, please share...
  Posted
14471876 tn?1434694755
I am 39 years old, thyroid right has a 11mm*17mm of nodules, the left has 3 less than 10mm*10mm, what can I do now?
  Posted
I had a total thyroidectomy on 25 march month. On 7th May 2015 i had a neck CT scan were result shows "Small lymph ndes are noted in submandibular, sublingual, jugulo-digastric and anterior cervical space on both sides, largest lymph nod...
  Posted
For quite some time now I have been getting a feeling of choking and every once in a while have lost my voice just for a day or so, just recently I found a knot in my neck so I went and had an ultrasound of my thyroid and it turns out th...
  Posted
12895974 tn?1429910909
I had a total thyroidectomy and dissection of my trachea on the left for insular and papillary thyroid carcinoma last year .7 out of 27 lymph nodes were removed as well plus nonspecific nodules were found in my lungs. (We still don't kno...
  Posted
Hello there. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's hypothyroidism two years ago. I've been dealing with symptoms of fatigue, hair loss, depression , fatigue , and fatigue. Did I forget to mention fatigue ? Anywho, doc started me on thyroid...
  Posted
Hey guys, its been 7 months since my thyroidectomy. I got my "cancer maker test" done. and my Antibodies are <20 what does this mean is this good?
  Posted
Hi! I am new to this forum and new to thyroid issues in general. While at the doctor for a checkup about a month ago, she thought my thyroid looked swollen and sent me for an ultrasound. The ultra sound revealed a nodule, which I have...
  Posted
15235123 tn?1439301973
I have been in remission from thyroid cancer for over 2 years with a full thyroidectomy. Should I worry about having my synthroid adjusted while trying to conceive or just after conception?
  Posted
Hi I just recently had my thyroid removed.12 days ago.I have such shortness of breath and my voice is very hoarse and strained.I have seen that the shortness of breath can be an ongoing issue.Can anyone shed some light on this? Sue
  Posted
Hello, I am a 25-year old (female.) I am also a mother of two and currently pregnant with number three. Anywho, this is my first post on this forum... so, please kindly bare with me. I was diagnosed with a 2.5CM thyroid cyst when I wa...
  Posted
I'm having terrible pain in my left thyroid. And it's just getting worse and the lump bigger. Acctually now it feels as if the whole left side I twice as big. I went to an ENT a week ago, then it was much smaller. He said I had a 1 cm no...
  Posted
My wife's doctor suggested she get surgery. If a doctor writes that there is a 20% risk a thyroid tumor is malignant, does that justify surgery? This is the final judgement after the Ultrasound, the scan that determines if it's hot o...
  Posted
I been on Levothyroxin since my diagnosis in 2000 it's been 15 years since the removal of my thyroid due to cancer papillary with the follicular variant. I had RAI two times with metastases to the mediastinum. I've been cancer free ...
  Posted
My nephew just turned 18. He is 6 ft tall and in a good health. Last dr visit was two yrs ago. So i took him to my pcp. He found a nodule in his lower right side of his thyroid. We did an ultrasound and the result was a DOMINANT COMPLEX ...
  Posted
My 3 at the time daughter had a hyper-plastic nodule that grew under or on not sure which From her right thyroid was different textures and both solid and liquid in places as well as bumpy. At time some lymph nodes were enlarged had move...
  Posted
I recently had my thyroid taken out on March 6 due to thyroid cancer and these are my current lab results. FTI. 12 T UPTAKE. 33.1% T4,Total 10.6 TSH. 0.57 Are these good numbers?
  Posted
Did anyone who have had an full thyroidectomy experience joint pain? If so what can i do?
  Posted
I need to get radioactive iodine therapy after I get my thyroid removed. Has anyone had it? Is there anything you can tell me about it and how long you were isolated for if at all? Could you bring anything with you? Laptop? Cell phone? C...
  Posted
I am not sure if this is a question or just a need to worry out loud (on paper , so to speak). around two years ago my endo found a nodual that we had been aware of had tripled in size since my last yearly visit. I had it biopsied and ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...