Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer Community
Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
41 - 60 (of 422) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was seen at the ER for a lump in my neck which turned out to be a Thyroid nodule they did blood work and they found the my Immature gra...
I want to get some input on my situation: endocrinologist found a nodule a year ago and we thought we biopsied that one but it was the wr...
16096800 tn?1445280127
On October 8th, I received a full thyroidectomy and removal of lymph nodes. A few month before this, two nodules were discovered on the r...
hello friends... I am new to this site and well, new to this whole post-TT life. In short, I had thyroid cancer, followed by RAI and ...
3 answers |
I posted this on the thyroid disorders boards, but I thought maybe you guys might have more experience with this and help me decide on wh...
2 answers |
I am 31years old. Have 5cm nodule rt side and 3smaller on left(biggest 3.8cm) Biopsies all benign.Endocrinologist say to have a TT. He r...
Hi, Anyone has experience recurrent of papillary thyroid cancer? i had a TT earlier this year..and now i notice there is a swelling...
219241 tn?1413541365
Hi all, I haven't been on the forum for a very long time due to mostly illness and other surgeries. Going to throw this out there and...
had total thyroidectomy in 5/2014 after fna showed 1 cm hurthle lesion. Biopsy claimed hurthle adenoma (not cancer?). Unstimulated tg i...
2 answers |
Hi all, I went to the doctor two weeks ago with a hard lymph node that wouldn't go away (right under my ear behind my jaw). Two rounds of...
2 answers |
I have papillary thyroid cancer which was found after the left side of my thyroid was removed and I will be going in for the right to be ...
2 answers |
I have a 2.4 x 2.4 x 3.6 cm "stable, heterogenous predominantly cystic nodule in the mid to interior left thyroid," "without internal vas...
1 answer |
Good evening guys wherever you are :D I want to ask whether or not you, or your family or friends, has already gotten radiation healing f...
1 answer |
14471876 tn?1434694755
I am 39 years old, thyroid right has a 11mm*17mm of nodules, the left has 3 less than 10mm*10mm, what can I do now?
1 answer |
I had a total thyroidectomy on 25 march month. On 7th May 2015 i had a neck CT scan were result shows "Small lymph ndes are noted in subm...
1 answer |
For quite some time now I have been getting a feeling of choking and every once in a while have lost my voice just for a day or so, just ...
2 answers |
12895974 tn?1429910909
I had a total thyroidectomy and dissection of my trachea on the left for insular and papillary thyroid carcinoma last year .7 out of 27 l...
2 answers |
Hello there. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's hypothyroidism two years ago. I've been dealing with symptoms of fatigue, hair loss, depres...
2 answers |
Hey guys, its been 7 months since my thyroidectomy. I got my "cancer maker test" done. and my Antibodies are <20 what does this mean is t...
2 answers |
Hi! I am new to this forum and new to thyroid issues in general. While at the doctor for a checkup about a month ago, she thought my th...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources