Aa
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.

61 - 80 (of 396) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My doctor called this afternoon to tell me that the results of the FNA and biopsy of my thyroid nodule are "suspicious." He's having his office schedule a CAT scan of my chest and area surrounding the thyroid, and setting me up to visit...
DrUsual | Last answer
Hi, thyroid cancer runs in my family. I've had symptoms of feeling tired, hair falling so they checked my blood count & thyroid blood test & it all can out fine. My question is, any way these tests can come out fine & still have thyroid ...
lifeisgoodinpink | Last answer
38 y/o female. Have had thyroid nodules monitored yearly by US for the last 5 or 6 years. Most recently, one nodule grew from 1.7cm to 2cm. FNA: FINAL DIAGNOSIS: Left thyroid, fine needle aspiration: - Few atypical follicular ...
nicktlc | Last answer
577395_tn?1277404964
Hello everyone! Can youplease help me interpret my CT report. I had papillary thyroid carcinoma removed in 2011. Is it back?! Here is my CT scan report: IMPRESSION: 1. Status postright hemithyroidectomy with curvilinear enhancing soft...
lana99 | Last answer
I am on 175mcg tabs,I have missed three days for yo six up at the pharmacy,not feeling well,how many days of missing will it affects of he body seriously?
nobodysbusiness | Posted
I need a total thyroidectomy January 2nd. I was wondering what to expect. Are they going to put breathing tubes in? Do they need to do catheterization? Will I wake up during it? What are the restrictions with the radioactive iodine thera...
ULTRASOUND OF THYROID INDICATED A 1.3CM FOCAL HYPOECHOIC NODULE WITH A QUESTIONABLE HYPOECHOIC RIM, IT IS ALSO MILDLY WIDER THAN LONGER ON ULTRASOUND FINDINGS. BIOPSY WAS SUSPICIOUS FOR PAPILLARY CARCINOMA; LARGE FOLLICULAR CELLS OVERLA...
MELINA258 | Last answer
10993128_tn?1414416341
Hello, I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and I had a biopsy recently for a 2 cm thyroid nodule. Can anyone help me understand the biopsy results (below)? My endocrinologist is sending me to a surgeon to see if he feels I need surgery. ...
Triskele | Last answer
I had TT with rai in 2005. Was on 137 levothyroxine for many years. Had larynx cancer in 2008 with chemo and rad. Last pet scan in 2010 was clear felt great until recently Became overt hypothyroidism. Raised meds from 137 to 150 th...
Biglamb | Posted
197575_tn?1215536224
I am a seven Year thyroid cancer survivor and have been on many, many different doses of synthroid. For the past few years I have felt good and have been on .2mcg leaving my tsh in the low normal range. This summer I had half of my nose ...
redhed87 | Posted
T4 is 17.2 (4.8-13.9) H T3 -40% (30-39) H TSH-0.005 L (0.358-3.74) TgAb-20 (0-40) Total t3-100 (60-200) thyrogobulin-0.2 (1.7-50.6) L My t4 had been around 13.4 for around 3 yrs and now it's up to 17.2. I had a total ...
bet643 | Last answer
3247668_tn?1346969862
What does "7 mm low T1 and increased T2 signal enhancing nodule which is at the posterior latera margin of the thyroid gland ." mean on an MRI report? I understand I have a nodule in the left lobe but I need to know what does low T1 and...
endurance560 | Last answer
808425_tn?1371095928
Hi All... I am almost 11 years out from my TT. In August, I started having breathing problems (possibly asthma or bronchitis), and was put on Prednisone. At the same time, I began experiencing hot flashes. Not sure if it was only the med...
Terri627 | Last answer
Hi Recently I had a blood test for thyroid and no issues. Doctor said he felt no nodes but scheduled an ultrasound just to be safe. It Is in a week. However I keep getting worried that I feel nodes. How big would they feel and would I...
LaxFan16 | Last answer
New to this.....I had left lobe out beginning of May 14 came back 2 weeks later as cancer...had right lobe out beginning of June 14....came back clean....pathology is not definitive in anyway...says I have huerthle and a touch of just ab...
Tammyboos | Last answer
there taking it out the sept 18th..the surgeon said when they did the biopsy was a cold spot..it never showed in the report. We all agreed to take the right side out. The big nodule be tested again.. Waite 4 month's see how the hormone'...
jimgreg | Last answer
First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'm writting from Spain and I'd like to make you a question. I'm male 35 years old. When I was 31, doctors detected accidentally some nodes in muy thyroid. I still don't know if they are cancer...
santitxo | Last answer
Hi , Ive had surgery for thyroid cancer on 22 sept, since then i have a very hoarse voice, thats not the problem - its that when i try and speak in normal voice i feel i am being choked with just a few words and short of breath, I also f...
Manju1 | Last answer
Hi ,my daughter who is 28 years old was recently diagnosed with Papillary thyroid cancer. they are removing her total thyroid plus lymph nodes around it, they also found cancer in her lymph node in neck. the doctor said it was unusual to...
july297 | Last answer
1204245_tn?1356904325
I came across the following link: http://www.hope4cancer.com/information/sabrina-overcomes-thyroid-cancer.html and it looks too good to be true, unless the diagnosis was incorrect. I am viewing surgery as a last resort but IMHO it is t...
898_1 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...