Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thyroid Disease & Hypothyroidism Forum

Questions posted in the Thyroid Disease & Hypothyroidism Forum are answered by medical professionals. This forum is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hypothyroid, metabolism problems, Parathyroid, pituitary gland issues, Thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).
In December, I was started on .25 of generic Synthroid because I had several hypo symptoms - 30lb weight gain despite diet and exercise, ...
I am asking about my labs & understanding: I had some lab done I have a sibling w/ Hoshimotis. I have PCOS I am on spironolactone 100mg 2...
Hello Doctor, my 27 years old daughter recently had a blood test which showed TPOab > 1000 ( >35) THyroglobulin AB < 2...
I am a 24yrs old male and have been having problems for the past ten years, only in the past five have things gotten so bad that I knew s...
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.