Thyroid support group User Group
About This Group:

This is for anyone with day to day issues of coping with thyroid problems, how they affect you and what do you do to make your life better so that you can learn from this site and also help other people in a similar boat so to speak....

Founded by Melza79 on September 22, 2010
28 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Katiem222
Hi, I had bloodwork done a few days ago and my TSH levels came back at .126. I was told normal was between .4 and 4.0...
117289_tn?1391716425
By Gatsby
Hey all, I am new to this forum. I was diagnosed with Hyperactive thyroid and Graves 15 months ago when I ended up i...
By chrissyl276 Blank
I was diagnosed with hypo about 21/2 years ago, I have gained 15 pds and I am extremely exhausted and weak!! I use to...
By crazymt2012 Blank
I have had a thyroid ups and downs now for 15 yearrs. now for some reason my iron is being affected. Doc says I am ...
metalmelisssaDec 21, 2012
By missp11 Blank
hi iam on thyriod medicine and the doctor adjusted my medicine from 75mg to 50mg iam 53 yrs old and i feel tri...
By 450starplus Blank
i am nummed and fogy difficult concentrating and memory unusual feelings?i test my throid it was TSH was 6.1 and norm...
By 450starplus Blank
i am nummed and fogy difficult concentrating and memory unusual feelings?i test my throid it was TSH was 6.1 and norm...
By MadelineHather1 Blank
Hello! My name is Madeline and I work at Hatherleigh Press. We’ve recently released a book titled The Functional ...
By metalmelisssa Blank
I've recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. I have also been having a lot of issues with my yes, like...
Recent Activity
Blank
Katiem222 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
Blank
Serena52 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 22
2121656_tn?1395678349
Blank
Otto44$ is ... Comment