Aa
A
A
Close
Tourette Syndrome Community
This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.
1 - 20 (of 324) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey! All of this started a few months ago. I had a really bad phase with a lot of panic attacks and severe depression etc. Shortly after ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
When I think of an embarrassing moment (whether it be real or imaginary) I will blurt out a swear, or perhaps a sentence like, "I love yo...
39 answers | 2 comments |
This is my first post and i rly need help so plz answer if you can:) I apoligize for the sexual content... I have tic syndrom characte...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with ocd ever since I was a child. 6 years ago I found out I have Tourette's syndrome. I've seen a couple of good d...
2 answers |
I've been having urges to do certain things, but not acting on the urges. For example, sometimes I have a sudden urge to start screaming,...
1 answer |
My son is 8 years old now and we noticed his tics when he was about 6. Initially, his tics included opening his mouth wide, rolling and b...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My 9 year old son was hit by a car when he was 2. He was treated and monitored at our University Hospital and was released after a night...
3 answers |
Hi, A couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome, nothing major, ticks include neck twitches, Stuttering & a vocal nois...
2 answers |
Hello, My dear 7 year old daughter has been making some smacking, clicking, sucking (all together) noises for about 6 months, just about...
8 answers |
17218185 tn?1454681273
Please give me some advice about these 2 treatments for Tourettes. My 12 yr old son has Tourette's, was diagnosed when he was 5. At tha...
2 answers |
I have a 12 year old son with ADHD, Tourette's, & Aspergers - been on Intuniv for 4 years, no issues. Insurance is no longer going to cov...
1 answer |
Hello, I found this site today when searching google for natural remedies for treating Tourette Syndrome and tic disorders in children...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Dear friends, I have Tourette's syndrome, or at least 'had' it until about a year ago. While my symptoms were quite severe, I now, wi...
49 answers |
im not sure if my daughter has tics but she has been coughing alot lately especially at night im scared because i dont know whats wrong ...
1 answer |
guys im a 17 yr old guy .i have been making grunting type noises unknowingly and sometimes shortening of breath type noises .whenever i t...
2 answers |
1705476 tn?1307657689
Hello my name is Sam, I am 20 years old. I used to have tourettes when I was younger, probably like 4 or 5 years old. I always just thoug...
3 answers |
My son is 8 and within the last year I've notice some things that he repeats. He started with (that i can remember being the "start" of ...
4 answers |
Has my son got tourettes he makes facial movements his eyes and mouth and makes slight vocal noises when watching tv at nite
Hi My son has just started showing a strange movement of neck (shrug it sort of) along with twitching mouth to one side. It lasts for a ...
2 answers |
Husband was diagnosed a few months ago with tourettes syndrome. He makes vocal sounds and has facial tics. Shoulder shrugging, neck tic, ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources