Aa
A
A
Close
Tourette Syndrome Community
This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.
41 - 60 (of 327) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I was just wondering if the mouth piece that helped your tics also helped any anxiety that may have accompanied the tics? Thanks so...
4670047 tn?1375734001
I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what type of medication they are currently taking for Tourettes? I know its a broad question as ...
ok here is the thing im 23 and I have had tics/twitches since I was about 17 I squeak claps my hands and shake my head among other thing...
My daughter (12 years old) has been diagnosed with TS since 5 years of age. Her tics usually last about 3 to 4 months before changing to...
10 answers |
Does anyone know the name of an orthodontist in British Columbia or Western Canada who can construct a neurocranial vertical distractor s...
I have a seven year old daughter with PDD-NOS (autism spectrum). When she was diagnosised the only thing missing was lack of speech. She...
2 answers |
Hi, i have had Tourettes Syndrome since i was six years old. I haven't really paid much attention too it because it was mild, and it woul...
11 answers |
I have a five year old son with high functioning autism. I am concerned that he might have something more than that. First I want to st...
4378479 tn?1353688607
Hi all, This is my first time here. I don't so much have a question as - potentially - a solution for anyone with Tourettes. I watc...
1 answer |
Is there a typical age when Tourette syndrome is diagnosed and is it hereditary? My 12-year-old daughter has some very obvious tics as w...
4 answers |
My son is 9yrs. old and was recentley diagnosed with ts. He also has adhd(diagnosed at age 6). He takes vyvanse 40m. for adhd, risperdon...
6 answers |
5112724 tn?1363782423
I am a 15 year old girl, and I've always been pretty spontaneous. I have tourettes. I blurt out extremely random words such as 'Green Bea...
1 answer |
I want to see if anyone else feels like this... Whenever I shake my head and stuff (tics), it feels almost like I'm doing it. Instead ...
5 answers |
My boyfriend has had TS since he was a child, and I notice that just as he's falling asleep, he twitches really bad. He has not been on a...
1 answer |
I have often wondered about the following situation:- There's a guy who has Tourettes. At the same time, this guy has multiple scle...
I am a Special Education student in Wisconsin take a Medical Aspects of Disability course. As one of the course requirements, I need to i...
3 answers |
How often does your child go see the neurologist for their tourettes and what happens at the appointments? My son's neurologist wants hi...
1 answer |
My 17 year old son has begun to develop what I believe is TS. He had nothing when younger, but in middle school started to develop very ...
Hi Everyone, In the past couple of years, I have been Diagnosed with Tourettes Syndrome. I have had Facial Tics most of my Life, or a...
2 answers |
I'm 26 years old I've had Tourette's syndrome and OCD since the age of 7 with varying degrees of severity, Different tics have come and g...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources