Aa
A
A
Close
Tourette Syndrome Community
This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.
61 - 80 (of 325) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is 7 years old. About a year ago he started doing this weird throat clearing/grunting sound, all the time! We took him to the do...
3 answers |
Hi all, im 28 this year and since i can remember i got a "bad habit" of blinking my eyes and a "tic" something like pushing my upper lips...
I hav been suffering with tourettes since I was a teenage. Back then it was the usual face twiches and making vocal noises. The noices ...
has anyone ever tried the natural remedy tic tamer? i'v heard mixed reviews.
Can tardive dyskinesia be fatal?
Hi, My son is 26 yrs old. He has aspergers syndrome. As of about three years ago he has been having anger outbursts out of the blue. Thes...
My son has Tourette's Syndrome. He is being treated with Invega. He has only been on the Invega for about 6 months. His tics over the ...
Hi I have an 19 month old daughter, Tatum, who has had "muscle spasms/breath holding spells" since she was about 7 or 8 months old. Her p...
2 answers |
Our sweet grandson, not yet three years old, has been exhibiting some symptoms of Tourettes since he was about one... he has a shivering...
2 answers |
Okay so here's my problem. I'm 16. I've had Tourettes since as long as I can remember. I know I have it, because I had to "tic" my whole ...
4 answers |
my daughter shruggs her shoulder do to touretts.in alot of pain.How do we cope or get through her wanting to bash her head in.soo depress...
1 answer |
Ok so I posted this in tourretes but I have pandas which is pretty much the same thing. Anyway they both cause tics. So my head tics are ...
1 answer |
My 7 year old son has just started exibiting some repeated mouth movements. It is almost as if he is having sinus drainage by the way th...
7 answers |
Does anybody know if there is a link between a pregnant mother with HSV 1 and 2 giving birth to a child who later develops a neurological...
I have some tics for 25 years. I finally was prescribted clodine which has seemed to help. I hope others will have positive reactions wit...
In October 2011 I had an MRI because I was having migraines. My neurologist referred me to an endo and I found out I have 12 nodules in m...
I am a 28 year old female. A year and a half ago I began having tics. These started from my right shoulder and progressed to included m...
5 answers |
Can a tetanus vaccine cause essential tremor?
I'm 45 years old. At about age 38 I had a very stressful and traumatic 2 year period (courtroom drama and a lawsuit that I thought would...
2 answers |
My son has been put on adderall for ADD. He has been on it for 3 months now. It is helping greatly at school with his focus but 1 month...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources