Aa
A
A
Close

Tourette Syndrome Community

This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.

61 - 80 (of 321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My son is 26 yrs old. He has aspergers syndrome. As of about three years ago he has been having anger outbursts out of the blue. These outbursts start out with him becoming fidgety, then he walks around and may punch a wall or the ta...
tara1414 | Posted
My son has Tourette's Syndrome. He is being treated with Invega. He has only been on the Invega for about 6 months. His tics over the past year have been not noticeable. All of a sudden today he has a very bad vocal tic as well as mo...
ryeagley | Posted
Hi I have an 19 month old daughter, Tatum, who has had "muscle spasms/breath holding spells" since she was about 7 or 8 months old. Her pediatrician URGENTLY referred us to a pediatric neurologist, who did 11 tubes of blood work (a FULL ...
Kailerae | Last answer
Our sweet grandson, not yet three years old, has been exhibiting some symptoms of Tourettes since he was about one... he has a shivering, grimacing action that occurs every few hours all day, and the pediatric neurologist--after elimnin...
oldlinny | Last answer
Okay so here's my problem. I'm 16. I've had Tourettes since as long as I can remember. I know I have it, because I had to "tic" my whole life. Like flex a muscle until I feel the sufficient amount of pain, cough until I feel the sufficie...
PoeticallyDepressed | Last answer
my daughter shruggs her shoulder do to touretts.in alot of pain.How do we cope or get through her wanting to bash her head in.soo depressed
kikikiki21 | Last answer
Ok so I posted this in tourretes but I have pandas which is pretty much the same thing. Anyway they both cause tics. So my head tics are really violent now. I jerk as hard as I can and tense up my jaw. My throat and neck get really soar ...
Jman9595 | Last answer
My 7 year old son has just started exibiting some repeated mouth movements. It is almost as if he is having sinus drainage by the way that he stretches his mouth and nose downward. In the last 4 days he has started bobbing his head bac...
complexparent | Last answer
Does anybody know if there is a link between a pregnant mother with HSV 1 and 2 giving birth to a child who later develops a neurological disorder: Tourette Syndrome?
Veronny | Posted
I have some tics for 25 years. I finally was prescribted clodine which has seemed to help. I hope others will have positive reactions with it? I can relate to all that I've read. Have you heard of this med? No real side effects except lo...
Kowser1 | Posted
In October 2011 I had an MRI because I was having migraines. My neurologist referred me to an endo and I found out I have 12 nodules in my thyroid, one out of the 12 is cold. I was diagnosed with a nontoxic multinodular goiter. The endo...
Hizzy0512 | Posted
I am a 28 year old female. A year and a half ago I began having tics. These started from my right shoulder and progressed to included my whole body, though my upper body is mainly affected. I went to a Neurologist who referred me to a...
Blue_eyes82 | Last answer
Can a tetanus vaccine cause essential tremor?
mickbea | Posted
I'm 45 years old. At about age 38 I had a very stressful and traumatic 2 year period (courtroom drama and a lawsuit that I thought would win and destroy my life.) After it was all over, I tried to get back into life but found I wasn't ...
murphy630 | Last answer
My son has been put on adderall for ADD. He has been on it for 3 months now. It is helping greatly at school with his focus but 1 month into taking it, he developed eye rolling and widening of his eyes. We took him off of it on Christ...
Janderson2012 | Last answer
I had the scariest day of my life yesterday and I am trying to figure out what is going on with my body. A little background: I am a 27 year old male that has tourette syndrom and pretty bad OCD. Because of my tourettes i feel like ...
jonnydrama | Posted
My 7 year old daughter has facial ticks/excessive blinking and occasional humming. I am starting to wonder if the flu shot has something to do with it. This is the 3rd year in a row where 1 week after she gets the flu shot, she develops ...
concernedmom213 | Last answer
Um . I want to share my story a bit. My name is Reeya , 24, and I’m proud to say ‘I have Tourette Syndrome’. I'm Thai and in Thailand we have less and less knowledge about this syndrome. Like many patient suffer from TS, I was mis...
Reeya17 | Last answer
My brother (aged 35) has been diagnosed with TOURETTES AND ADHD about 2 years back. We started medication (AXEPTA) on advise of a local neuro physician. His body movement was almost controlled by this but new tics in mouth started develo...
mahmoodaamir | Posted
Hi im a mom of 2 just recently had a beautiful baby girl 5months old I maybe just freaking out .it started out just being something cute she was doin whem u would talk to her but now she does it more she kind of moves her head to the lef...
cjyaya | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources