Aa
A
A
Close
Tourette Syndrome Community
This is a patient support community for discussion relating to Tourette syndryome.
81 - 100 (of 324) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 7 year old daughter has facial ticks/excessive blinking and occasional humming. I am starting to wonder if the flu shot has something ...
4 answers |
Um . I want to share my story a bit. My name is Reeya , 24, and I’m proud to say ‘I have Tourette Syndrome’. I'm Thai and in Thailand ...
1 answer |
My brother (aged 35) has been diagnosed with TOURETTES AND ADHD about 2 years back. We started medication (AXEPTA) on advise of a local n...
Hi im a mom of 2 just recently had a beautiful baby girl 5months old I maybe just freaking out .it started out just being something cute ...
1108194 tn?1378428122
My 10 year old son had a burning sensation in is index/thumbs for about a week. In monitoring that I notice that he keeps moving his han...
2 answers |
I'm not here to ask a question I already found my answer I like many have searched the web for help for this problem. I was searching fo...
1 answer |
my son who is only three is having tics, he has never had strep. My son for over a year has had an eye twitch i thought no big deal but t...
1 answer |
i have suffered with tics from i young age started of with my nose then my eyes to shaking of my head and a few other tics i went to the...
1 answer |
Hello, i'm 14 years old,i'm 6"2 170 lbs. and i have TS. I swear and also twitch my nose. i also have habbits were i roll my stomach, st...
1 answer |
I would like to say THANKS to Dr. Ray Toyakawa MD. I had this terrible pain for many years and donot know the illness until today. Than...
Mt son has tourette syndrome. 3 vocal and 8 physical. I could cate less about these issues. Problem: he also has intermittent explo...
2 answers |
About 2 years ago, my son was almost 10 at the time, my sons grandpa passed away. Not long after he died I noticed my son would frequentl...
1 answer |
I don't no if its actually tourettes but I have a very close friend and iv always noticed he has twitches in his face like his eyebrows w...
1 answer |
My boyfriend of almost 2 years has tourettes, he's 19 and has been on almost every med there is out there. But a month ago his doctor put...
1 answer |
My son who is 7, developed an eye tick about 6 mos ago. It did go away for about 2 wks but is back and in full swing. His eyes blink ra...
3 answers |
My son is a typical 4 year old boy who to date hasn't had any major issues going on. Last year right before his 3rd birthday he had a mo...
1 answer |
Does there appear to be a link between Tourettes and the development of adult onset Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
I am 35 (female) and recently diagnosed. Where can I find support for someone like me? I need someone to talk to that is familiar with my...
My 6 year old grandboy has developed tics in this past year. He has taken several different medications for his asthma, which he has ha...
2 answers |
my step daughter has recently started twitching it started as gasping when she was young for no apparent reason recently we found her m...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Tourette Syndrome Community Resources