Aa
A
A
Close
Transplants Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
1 - 20 (of 670) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all, I'm a liver transplanted patient living happy life now. But I want to understand why my liver got affected. Because 'm a tee...
1 answer |
29837 tn?1414538248
Two doctors, two conclusions. My transplant was Dec, 2, 2013. Just after the transplant I was on 10 mg. of Prograf a day for a couple of ...
Type your medical question hereMy husband is a liver transplant recipient from 2003. He has stopped taking his medications. I found out h...
30 answers | 2 comments |
My sister had liver transplant one week ago today. She's hallucinating and delusional 24/7 for 6 days. She's not slept at all post surger...
1 answer |
Sir, Is complete eye transplantation is possible? If not, please tell why?
50 answers | 3 comments |
29837 tn?1414538248
No one could explain to me why, but after only one month on the list, I got a liver! It could be that I was that sick. I gained 42 lbs. o...
4 answers |
i am 28 years old man,blood group o+,i want to donate one of my kidney,shall i do this? how can i do this? how can i know who are in the ...
3 answers |
Does anyone know how to get on this waiting list?
21 answers |
18575788 tn?1465969072
Hello, i am Kidney Transplant patient. My transplant was help in 2012 ,21 September . And put 2 stent in my kidney artery in 2014. 1 ...
Hello Friends, I have been following the forum for quite some time. After reading the posts I get a bit of confidence and hope every t...
5 answers |
Prograf is a medicine that slows down the bodys immune system. For this reason, it works as an anti-rejection medicine. Prograf helps pat...
16 answers |
17194311 tn?1454467982
I'm 6 months post liver transplant and am doing great for the most part. Life has really changed for the better due to this precious gif...
2 answers |
just sent all information requested to Transplant department to start my evaluation. - they talked about prescripition for different te...
8 answers | 1 comment |
how long is the aproximate waite list for liver transplant in halifax n.s.?
2 answers |
Hello, I am post liver transplant, stage 4 again. As I journey this path I keep running into struggling caregivers, people unable to me...
I am Blind in one eye, and was wondering if there was a surgery, like a (smart eye) complete with hard drive that would help my vision. I...
Dear Sir/Ma My names are Rahmon Adewale Mutiu i have been diagnosis of glaucoma, and have undergo some surgery in th...
at the age of 5 i was lost my right eyesight with the firecracker accident. the doctor remove my cornea know i have a white cornea,my siz...
at the age of 5 i was lost my right eyesight with the firecracker accident. the doctor remove my cornea know i have a white cornea,my siz...
What is the life expectancy of a female that had two liver transplants before the age of 5 and was also born without a spleen? She just ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources