Aa
A
A
Close
Transplants Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
21 - 40 (of 670) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello a have a surgery on my finger and doctors took piece of my skin from arm (shoulder area) and transplanted it to the finger (palm s...
Hello, My name is Darina. I have a son- Adrian. My child suffered in an elevator accident on 10.30.2015, in which he loss index and m...
1 answer |
sir, my son is 15 years old. when he was 9 years old he lost his left eye in an accidental shooting by air gun pellet. the pellet injured...
I had cataract surgery in April, 2015. I also have glaucoma from my diabetes. Since my cataract surgery, my eyes are red and water a lot....
is there any eye transplant that can be done to people suffering from macula dystrophy, or an medication. does the severity of macula dys...
2 answers |
My Mom is in her 11th with a heart transplant. For the last four years she has hovered around high level 3/low level 4 kidney failure an...
My brother-in law has had a liver transplant in April 3, 2015. It had been working well till Jaundice occurred. His medication list were...
1 answer |
i need new uterus transplant and become baby as pregnant please let me know call me 919 999-2591 plus get effective co...
Is it possible to get Para thoridtransplant
My sister is O+, 48 years old, 5'8 and now 270 lbs (water weight from kidney failure), usually runs about 220 lbs. Alcohol abuse has shut...
Dear Sir, I lost my left eye in an accident in the year 1965 as a rod pierced through. I got operated upon and an implant with artificial...
my daugther had an accident last year,which it decided to take it out.now her 1 eye is an artificial,and we wanted it to have her a eye s...
1 answer |
my son had undergone glocuma surgery and doctor said 90% of that eye has damaged. I want to know his another eye will effect glocuma . An...
Can i regain vision in my left eye after 2 failed corneal transplants?
I have niece, she's 4 years old suffering from Congenital Blindness / Bilateral Optic Nerve Aplasia. I would like to know if there is w...
shall the whole eye transplant or not . coumplete eye ball transplant plese guidw me if there is any tratment for such injury
I had a Liver transplant about 2 years ago. I have AETNA insurance and did not change any policy this year from the last year. I used t...
7 answers |
My docs are doing a workup for a heart transplant. I have had a successful ablation for my VT recently and so far have been doing well. W...
I know that is possible to replace parts someone's eye with part of an other person's eye, but my question is this; if someone were to re...
Hi I had renal transplantation on 14/5/2014 my age is 31 years I am male , my creatine level is 1.00 but Tacrolimus level is 16.7
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources