Transplants Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Dr. Kokil Mathur Mar 21, 2013
By harshala30 Blank
my 5 years old baby has lost her left eye at last year due to some infections. Is eye transplant is possible? if yes ...
Dr Santos Feb 14, 2013
By dpurii Blank
My number has not improved at all after the IOL transplant 3 weeks ago. There is also a sensation of flashing light.....
Dr Santos Feb 14, 2013
By myrt671 Blank
Since I had my Restore implant in 2011 my eyes are constantly watering, painful, sensitive to sunlight, I have eye in...
Dr Santos Feb 14, 2013
By nagypal Blank
what is your bile number to be on the transplant list?
Dr Santos Feb 14, 2013
By grmadonna2 Blank
Two of my children have achromotopsia and degenerative rod disease. Are there any surgeries to correct this?
By ginger150 Blank
I NEED A HEP C DR IN WPB
By Burghi Blank
Hi My father 47 year old has been suffering diabetes and kidney Failer so doctors advice kidney transplant for him af...
fainty252Feb 02, 2013
By youngblood0 Blank
I am 65 year caucasian obese male with diabetes type II,cholesterol,hi blood pressure ,stone maker all pass thru uri...
Sanjivani Wanjari, MD Jan 25, 2013
By Er_Sachin Blank
actually in my childhood during construction work something like dirt fell in my eye and after that a boil appeared i...
By C5903 Blank
I have scarring on my Right retina from an injury years ago that left me with central vision lost. Is there any surge...
By Fungus_J_Horsetrough Blank
I have been informed thqat I have low T. The endocrinologist has put me onto 2 pumps/day. He's aware, or should be aw...
By lipiding Blank
54 year old with optic atrophy bilateral, secondary to past trauma to the head, now with total blindness, what are th...
By babe48 Blank
MY LIVER ENZINES ARE TWICE HAS HIGH THEN THEY SHOULD BE I HAVE BEEN TOLD SINCE 2003 THAT I HAVE NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY L...
SumryJan 14, 2013
eureka254Jan 13, 2012
orphanedhawkJan 12, 2012
glairJan 12, 2012
glairJan 12, 2012
By nortonviris Blank
I have hep c and will need a transplant within the next couple of years. looking into possibility of living donor op...
orphanedhawkDec 10, 2012
By GolightlyH Blank
Hi, I'm a young adult who is on immunospression medications due to a heart transplant. My doctor told me to avoid...
By Joannf54 Blank
I would like to know how do you register in different states for a liver transplant? My husband s Dr. suggested to do so
By guddu67 Blank
A kidney transplant patient of 15 years, diabetic and hypertensive..also on corticosteroid 5 mg and cyclosporine 25m...
By johnwilliams321 Blank
please help with my assignment..... Tarun’s twin brother Varun has met with a serious accident and his chances of su...
By Bubun_malay Blank
I had renal Transplantation on 16/04/2012. Now my Tacrolimus level is 7.23 ng/ml. Is is normal? I want to know what ...
LillieFlowerOct 27, 2012
MissYellowNov 04, 2010
cat33Dec 05, 2009
franke566Dec 02, 2009
orphanedhawkNov 19, 2009
By Jelena93 Blank
I have big forehead and i hate that so i would like to find some way to make it smaller. Some of the people from scho...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank