Aa
A
A
Close
Transplants Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
101 - 120 (of 667) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my blood test showed ast at 8 and alt at 12. is that ok I also have a elevated platelet count. have had for a year. thanks
1 answer |
my husband needs a liver transplant due to drinking all of his life, He is 50 years of age and is in stage 4, is there anything that can ...
3 answers |
i had a liver transplant 13 mths ago and have been having severe pain around my liver for the past few days. should i go to my doctor an...
2 answers |
a ct scan was done on my husband there was a white spot that appeared on his liver ..an ultra sound was done and nothing why did this hap...
1 answer |
My father has done Liver Transplant one month ago. Now he is discharged from hospital and visiting follow up to hepatologists. He takes 3...
3 answers |
Getting ready to start treatment if I'm cured how would
1 answer |
if you have a meld score of 7, how fast can that number change?
1 answer |
I am lost how to add a question that I posted to the Hep C community. Would someone please look at capthayes242 that was posted on April...
3 answers |
my sister met with a major accident on 10/12/12. she has been unconscious since then due to a major head injury.. her left front skull h...
3 answers |
Please tell me the cost and centers for Retinal Transplantation in India.
1 answer |
Ok I'm 10weeks pregnant and my creatinine is 1.9 what should I do? Ive had 1 recent miscarriege at 4months that was 10/10/11 and 9 months...
1 answer |
had transplant 2010 perfect match- taking gengrag 1002xday - hep c is effecting my new liver ----at stage 3 fibrossis ....bein recondmen...
1 answer |
5552371 tn?1369759241
What effects would medical marijuana have on renal function..if any at all? Also, what if the kidney was a Txp and the patient was on im...
2 answers |
are there any tacrolimus co-pay or assistance programs for purchasing medication
1 answer |
What are the side effects of a low Prograf level? I am 9yrs. post lung transplant andI dropped 2.0mcg. in a month?
1 answer |
Hello my daughter was diagnosed with having myopia when she was 8months ever since she has been wearing strong glasses as she keeps grow...
1 answer |
Hi. My name is Niel in Short. I would like to ask where i can buy in india called TACROLIMUS 1mg is this require prescription if i'll pur...
1 answer |
Hi, My father has kidney problem and is undergoing dialysis these days. His Creatinine is 10 and hes undergoing dialysis 3 times a we...
1 answer |
There is something that I want to share with all of you. My brother-in-law returned from Brazil 9 weeks ago with a new liver. And he is ...
1 answer |
Good day My wife had a liver transplant 4 years ago. She is currently on Cellcept (1000mg/day) and prograf and clexane. We are tryi...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...