Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Transplants Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.

121 - 140 (of 665) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My number has not improved at all after the IOL transplant 3 weeks ago. There is also a sensation of flashing light.. What could be the possible reasons for this and what corrective action can be taken now ?
  Posted
Since I had my Restore implant in 2011 my eyes are constantly watering, painful, sensitive to sunlight, I have eye infections, it is difficult for me to read and when I drive at night all lights are intense. When I get my eyes checked ou...
  Posted
what is your bile number to be on the transplant list?
  Posted
Two of my children have achromotopsia and degenerative rod disease. Are there any surgeries to correct this?
  Posted
I NEED A HEP C DR IN WPB
  Posted
Hi My father 47 year old has been suffering diabetes and kidney Failer so doctors advice kidney transplant for him after the one year transplant my father condition is not very well he is creatinine level is 4.5 please advice I m help l...
  Posted
I am 65 year caucasian obese male with diabetes type II,cholesterol,hi blood pressure ,stone maker all pass thru urine past 20 years gall bladder removed and lap banded to lose weight 12 years ago. last week blood test cretinine 187 ...
  Posted
actually in my childhood during construction work something like dirt fell in my eye and after that a boil appeared in my eye and since then fluid flow in my eye stopped my eye become dried and now i see very minute by that eye like i c...
  Posted
I have scarring on my Right retina from an injury years ago that left me with central vision lost. Is there any surgery or retina graft that can be performed-laser treatment???
  Posted
I have been informed thqat I have low T. The endocrinologist has put me onto 2 pumps/day. He's aware, or should be aware, of the other meds I'm on, including 1.5 mg tacrolimus BID, 20 mg leflunomide daily, and 5 mg prednisone daily. I fi...
  Posted
54 year old with optic atrophy bilateral, secondary to past trauma to the head, now with total blindness, what are the possibilities of regaining vision or optic nerve transplant?
  Posted
MY LIVER ENZINES ARE TWICE HAS HIGH THEN THEY SHOULD BE I HAVE BEEN TOLD SINCE 2003 THAT I HAVE NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE DOE'S THIS MEAN I HAVE SORROSIS THEY GO UP AND DOWN HE LEVELS PLZ IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS PLZ LET ME ...
  Posted
I have hep c and will need a transplant within the next couple of years. looking into possibility of living donor option, but can't get an answer as to wether the virus will destroy the partial liver as fast as it grows? Any living don...
  Posted
Hi, I'm a young adult who is on immunospression medications due to a heart transplant. My doctor told me to avoid oral sex, however I've heard of other patients being given the Okay for it. I was wondering whether or not the risk ...
  Posted
I would like to know how do you register in different states for a liver transplant? My husband s Dr. suggested to do so
  Posted
A kidney transplant patient of 15 years, diabetic and hypertensive..also on corticosteroid 5 mg and cyclosporine 25mg morning and evening , know has an elevated creatinine levels and liver enzymes as well as proteinuria Please advise o...
  Posted
please help with my assignment..... Tarun’s twin brother Varun has met with a serious accident and his chances of survival are minimal. Meanwhile Tarun himself is suffering from kidney failure. As his parent you have to make a crucial d...
  Posted
I had renal Transplantation on 16/04/2012. Now my Tacrolimus level is 7.23 ng/ml. Is is normal? I want to know what is the therapeutic interval of Tacrolimus for renal transplantation after 6 months?
  Posted
I have big forehead and i hate that so i would like to find some way to make it smaller. Some of the people from school call me bold and give me such stupid names and it's really influencig my selfconfidence. I've heard something about h...
  Posted
I have a friend who at the age of 5 had a stick thrown (accidentally) at him, it hit him in his right eye. The surgery to removed the stick stunted the growth of his eye and the loss of his pupil and most of the iris. From what he has s...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources