Aa
A
A
Close
Transplants Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
121 - 140 (of 677) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am lost how to add a question that I posted to the Hep C community. Would someone please look at capthayes242 that was posted on April...
3 answers |
my sister met with a major accident on 10/12/12. she has been unconscious since then due to a major head injury.. her left front skull h...
3 answers |
Please tell me the cost and centers for Retinal Transplantation in India.
1 answer |
Ok I'm 10weeks pregnant and my creatinine is 1.9 what should I do? Ive had 1 recent miscarriege at 4months that was 10/10/11 and 9 months...
1 answer |
had transplant 2010 perfect match- taking gengrag 1002xday - hep c is effecting my new liver ----at stage 3 fibrossis ....bein recondmen...
1 answer |
5552371 tn?1369759241
What effects would medical marijuana have on renal function..if any at all? Also, what if the kidney was a Txp and the patient was on im...
2 answers |
are there any tacrolimus co-pay or assistance programs for purchasing medication
1 answer |
What are the side effects of a low Prograf level? I am 9yrs. post lung transplant andI dropped 2.0mcg. in a month?
1 answer |
Hello my daughter was diagnosed with having myopia when she was 8months ever since she has been wearing strong glasses as she keeps grow...
1 answer |
Hi, My father has kidney problem and is undergoing dialysis these days. His Creatinine is 10 and hes undergoing dialysis 3 times a we...
1 answer |
There is something that I want to share with all of you. My brother-in-law returned from Brazil 9 weeks ago with a new liver. And he is ...
1 answer |
Good day My wife had a liver transplant 4 years ago. She is currently on Cellcept (1000mg/day) and prograf and clexane. We are tryi...
1 answer |
My wife has been diagnosed with stage 4 cirrhosis.50 years old in otherwise good health. due to moderate alcohol use,can't get transplan...
3 answers |
Are there any hospitals that reconstruct two damaged uterers? my daughter is 42 and she has two damaged uterers. they can't place stent...
1 answer |
I am blind in my right eye due to an injury when I was 7. Now, I am having problems with my left. I have one floater, may have another o...
1 answer |
my 5 years old baby has lost her left eye at last year due to some infections. Is eye transplant is possible? if yes then please tell me ...
1 answer |
My number has not improved at all after the IOL transplant 3 weeks ago. There is also a sensation of flashing light.. What could be the p...
1 answer |
Since I had my Restore implant in 2011 my eyes are constantly watering, painful, sensitive to sunlight, I have eye infections, it is diff...
1 answer |
what is your bile number to be on the transplant list?
1 answer |
Two of my children have achromotopsia and degenerative rod disease. Are there any surgeries to correct this?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources