Aa
A
A
Close
Transplants Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to transplants, anti-rejection drugs, financial and insurance issues, long-term issues, organ rejection, pre- and post-surgery, and waiting list issues.
141 - 160 (of 667) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
please help with my assignment..... Tarun’s twin brother Varun has met with a serious accident and his chances of survival are minimal. ...
I had renal Transplantation on 16/04/2012. Now my Tacrolimus level is 7.23 ng/ml. Is is normal? I want to know what is the therapeutic i...
I have big forehead and i hate that so i would like to find some way to make it smaller. Some of the people from school call me bold and ...
5 answers |
I have a friend who at the age of 5 had a stick thrown (accidentally) at him, it hit him in his right eye. The surgery to removed the st...
I just had an abdominal ultrasound which shows a heterogenous liver echotexture "suggesting fatty liver versus cirrhosis". What does thi...
1 answer |
Cataract surgery 2 weeks ago. Wrong IOL was inserted after cataract removed.. How much more dangerous is the surgery - this coming week -...
1 answer |
please guide me how to get a dialysis financial assistant
1 answer |
Every time my husband either gets one of his prescriptions refilled or he gets a new one, I always check it out on the web to make he get...
2000000 tn?1327382992
how old do you have to be to donate bone marrow?
1 answer |
Hi, My father 65yrs old who had udergone renal trasplant 10yrs back.he is taking cyclosphorine.for the past years everything was normal....
1 answer |
3109737 tn?1341628201
I'm in end stage renal failure and my daughter wants to be my donor. She has had mono and cervical cancer several years ago. would this...
1 answer |
Cyclosporin A acts as weak acid or weak base? what is the PKa of cyclosporin A?
I had a hip replacement 2 years ago and I now have a scar that has hardened and sometimes pains. What can I do to softner this scar?
what is the ls the best and worst of liver enzion test with non alcoholic fatty liver and pain medicine, I ask my dr what my level was an...
Dear Concerned Doctor, Actually my father lost his both eye's visibility and also he is 58 Years old, but now we need to manage his ...
Dear Concerned Doctor, Actually my father lost his both eye's visibility and also he is 58 Years old, but now we need to manage his ...
3211536 tn?1359389169
How long do transplant recipients need to go through treatment for the virus?
1 answer |
Hello, about 3 months into my kidney transplant . My Nephrologist has indicated to me that I came out positive with CMV virus. They expl...
2 answers |
My granddaughter is totally blind. Both eyes suffered optic nerve damage because of pseudotumor cerebri / IH. Do you think there is a r...
22 answers |
Hi - I had a Kidney Transplant 6 weeks ago from a cadaver. My Creatinine level is between 1.9 & 2.0 - Does this mean that Rejection of th...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Transplants Community Resources