Aa
A
A
Close
Trigeminal Neuralgia Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Family and Friends Issues, Living with Trigeminal Neuralgia, Pain Management, Research, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Surgery and Treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia.
1 - 20 (of 35) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
378497 tn?1232147185
I've had electric shocks cross my face essentially from my ear across my cheekbone for several weeks now. They are not terrible pain by a...
3 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, We have just opened up a new Trigeminal Neuralgia community. Please note, these are un-moderated communities. The forums are locat...
3 answers |
10947 tn?1281407852
Hi, Ever since the launch of the first MedHelp tracker, members have flooded us with requests for a Pain Tracker. We're pleased to ann...
467070 tn?1224628977
i have been diagnosed with TN after having had a wisdom tooth pulled back in march of this year. my neurologist says this is very common...
11 answers |
I underwent a three level cervical disc fusion C45,C56, and C67, anterior approach on right. I awoke from surgery with pain and headache...
3 answers |
I have TN and began radiation and chemo treatment last week. I go 5 days a week for radiation and 1 day a week for chemo (cesplatin). ...
2 answers |
I had MVD in May 08. The pain relief was negligible until 6 weeks ago when I had a terrific week. Then I began having neck pain and pain ...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old female. I take Nexium, Armour Thyroid, Multivitamin, Lipitor, and Lexapro (none of which the dosing has been changed ...
1 answer |
hullo sir, i am a patient of bilateral tn. one side got operated craniotomy in which i lost 2nd and 3 rd dv. of 5th cranial nerve. f...
1 answer |
I have been living with trigeminal neuralgia since 2004 when it was first diagnosed. I am taking carbamazepine, occasional lamotrigine an...
2 answers |
After 10 years of TN pain, unsuccessful MVD, balloon rhyzotomy, and numerous nerve blocks, my wife and I are wondering if cyberknife surg...
1 answer |
is trigeminal neuralgia hereditary
4 answers |
542332 tn?1214595936
I am a 53 year old male, married. I was first diagnosed with tri geminal neuralgia at age 16 (yes that’s very rare); at the time I was tr...
4 answers |
hi, i am 29 years old and suffer from tn really bad. i am going in for mvd surgery in 3 weeks, has anyone had the surgery and what is it ...
6 answers |
hi i am so lost i am suffering with tn and my spouse doesnt understand, he just walked out on our relationship, why do i feel so guilty
3 answers |
Hi all My age is 23, I am suffering from Trigeminal neuraljia since 7 years. It started with frequent electric shock like attacks in my l...
4 answers |
I've been diagnosed with TN. I sometimes have seizures. They usually start with the left side of my face drawing and twitching. Then m...
1 answer |
Could my trigeminal neuralgia have resulted from my time in VietNam?
1 answer |
I had a lower facelift 11 months ago. I've had pins/needles pain on both sides of the face constantly -mainly the lower cheeks and templ...
1 answer |
Can a trigger of TN be exercise?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now