Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Trigeminal Neuralgia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.

21 - 40 (of 509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia and was diagnosed 6 years ago. I was tested for multiple sclerosis In The beginning and was told that I didn't have it. My doctor sent me for a new MRI last month and there were several white spots/l...
  Posted
Hello. I have been to e.r. twice and doctor once. The doctor didn't know much of anything so I suggested he do blood work as the hospital said. The second time at e.r. they did a CT scan but found nothing other than a little sinisitis....
  Posted
Trying to cut a long story short... I'm looking to see if anyone can relate or guide me towards a possible cause for the following sensations: - Feeling like my foot is randomly dipped in hot water/ sometimes feels higher like I've had ...
  Posted
1695384 tn?1306455153
I posted this question a few minutes ago, but have no idea "where" it is!!! So here I go again..... I'm a female in my 60's, diagnosed with Trigemianl Neuralgia about a year ago, and would love to hear from other females with the sam...
  Posted
I am writing for my wife who has suffered from trigeminal neuralgia for about four years,and she would like to know if anyone in the forum has woke up at night with pain so bad that they were shivering and their teeth were chattering. ...
  Posted
My sister in law is diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia ... she is currently on Pregalin 75 for 6 weeks ??? Is it curable
  Posted
1175164 tn?1274120232
I have had Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost four years. I also have Anesthesia Dolorosa. I was wondering what everyone's triggers are. I seem to have some that are not "textbook" like you read everywhere. For instance, I find...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. I am currently working with a neurologist trying to get the right dose of Carbatrol. I do not want to hear a lot of negative reactions to my treatment. I am not sure I could take it at thi...
  Posted
My dr has referred me to a rheumatologist for further tests for Lupus. I've exhibited some of the symptoms like the butterfly rash and some joint pain. My sed rate has been high on the last 3 blood draws which is an indicator of inflamma...
  Posted
Has anyone seen a relationship between trigeminal neuralgia and chronic migraines?
  Posted
For 3 months, my tongue, gum, lips, nostril, cheek, eye, forehead, ear on right side are numb. Recent MRI shows cavernous malformation in upper PONS appears "swollen" and has a developed a "rim" due to "seeping" when compared to last MR...
  Posted
WOW. This is terrible. Is there anyone out there who is able to maintain employment with this? The pain and dizziness have left me unable to function.
  Posted
12714188 tn?1427276372
Hi, I'm just wondering if it's possible to have TN with only one trigger. I have these very painful shocks on my cheeks, front of jaw, chin, sometimes eyebrows, and it's on both sides of the face but usually left side, and only brought o...
  Posted
(This is extremely long but I am EXTREMELY desperate in trying to get better..) I am 20 years old female, In September (2014), I was feeling more tired than usual with. I didn’t think it was that out of the ordinary since I am stud...
  Posted
12619028 tn?1426286892
Has anyone developed Trigeminal Neuralgia after having damage done to their eyes due to Lasik surgery?
  Posted
I have a 30y/o niece that has had a problem with recurrent shingles. First on her feet, then on the left side of her face. She now has severe pain to the left side of her face along with recurrent blisters to the area. She has seen mult...
  Posted
s54
Can pain from Trigeminal Neuralgia ever effect the ear and ear lobe?
  Posted
I have had TN (Trigeminal Neuralgia) now for about 17 years. Sharp stabbing pain at times right side of face, usually centered around upper right teeth/top of lip/bottom of nose area. Have had two Gamma Knife procedures done 10/05 and ...
  Posted
5369639 tn?1367003217
I had cranial surgery where they put I the Teflon pad in so it doesn't grow back 5 months ago, but I have the pain still. It's not as bad as before but close. I had the stabbing pain and I've had to up my meds.again. The meds don't wo...
  Posted
recently i had microvascular decompression surgery for TN. all of the pain from the Trigeminal has stopped and i'm taking no meds. my question is why is their so much hemi- facial movement after the surgery. the face is pulling so much ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...