Aa
A
A
Close
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.
21 - 40 (of 509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been diagnosed with TN and ON. My neurologist prescribed Tegretol but in his words "Is not very optimistic that this is going to h...
I have Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia and was diagnosed 6 years ago. I was tested for multiple sclerosis In The beginning and was told tha...
1 answer |
Hello. I have been to e.r. twice and doctor once. The doctor didn't know much of anything so I suggested he do blood work as the hospita...
1 answer |
Trying to cut a long story short... I'm looking to see if anyone can relate or guide me towards a possible cause for the following sensat...
1 answer |
1695384 tn?1306455153
I posted this question a few minutes ago, but have no idea "where" it is!!! So here I go again..... I'm a female in my 60's, diagnose...
24 answers |
I am writing for my wife who has suffered from trigeminal neuralgia for about four years,and she would like to know if anyone in the foru...
4 answers |
My sister in law is diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia ... she is currently on Pregalin 75 for 6 weeks ??? Is it curable
4 answers |
1175164 tn?1274120232
I have had Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost four years. I also have Anesthesia Dolorosa. I was wondering what everyone's trigge...
10 answers |
I have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. I am currently working with a neurologist trying to get the right dose of Carbatrol. I d...
1 answer |
My dr has referred me to a rheumatologist for further tests for Lupus. I've exhibited some of the symptoms like the butterfly rash and so...
3 answers |
Has anyone seen a relationship between trigeminal neuralgia and chronic migraines?
2 answers |
For 3 months, my tongue, gum, lips, nostril, cheek, eye, forehead, ear on right side are numb. Recent MRI shows cavernous malformation i...
1 answer |
WOW. This is terrible. Is there anyone out there who is able to maintain employment with this? The pain and dizziness have left me unabl...
4 answers |
12714188 tn?1427276372
Hi, I'm just wondering if it's possible to have TN with only one trigger. I have these very painful shocks on my cheeks, front of jaw, ch...
4 answers |
(This is extremely long but I am EXTREMELY desperate in trying to get better..) I am 20 years old female, In September (2014), I wa...
1 answer |
12619028 tn?1426286892
Has anyone developed Trigeminal Neuralgia after having damage done to their eyes due to Lasik surgery?
1 answer |
I have a 30y/o niece that has had a problem with recurrent shingles. First on her feet, then on the left side of her face. She now has se...
1 answer |
s54
Can pain from Trigeminal Neuralgia ever effect the ear and ear lobe?
8 answers |
I have had TN (Trigeminal Neuralgia) now for about 17 years. Sharp stabbing pain at times right side of face, usually centered around up...
3 answers |
5369639 tn?1367003217
I had cranial surgery where they put I the Teflon pad in so it doesn't grow back 5 months ago, but I have the pain still. It's not as ba...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources