Aa
A
A
Close
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.
41 - 60 (of 510) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had TN (Trigeminal Neuralgia) now for about 17 years. Sharp stabbing pain at times right side of face, usually centered around up...
3 answers |
5369639 tn?1367003217
I had cranial surgery where they put I the Teflon pad in so it doesn't grow back 5 months ago, but I have the pain still. It's not as ba...
recently i had microvascular decompression surgery for TN. all of the pain from the Trigeminal has stopped and i'm taking no meds. my qu...
I have been prescribed Lyrica please can anyone tell me How soon should I expect to get relief. I'm in so much pain at the moment it does...
4 answers |
I hurt from my neck to my very numb toes. My arms and legs hurt and my knees hurt so bad I can barely stand or walk. One my Dr is planni...
10540506 tn?1421141345
Hello, my name is Rena and I am looking for some guidance. I have had MS since 1993. In 2006 I had a severe bout of pain in left temple...
1 answer |
Hi I have started the burning, tingling and weired sensation for last cople of months on rigth side of my face. It started right after a...
9 answers |
I usually avoid consulting 'Dr Google' but pain has made me start to wonder if have TN. 2 yrs ago I had several months of facial pain ...
2 answers |
TN
is there a cure for TN
2 answers |
Hi, I have had trigminal neuralgia on the right side if my face for 5 years and I am medicated with tegretol which generally controlled i...
2 answers |
I experienced a major flare up of TN about 3 weeks ago. My neurologist has me on neurontin and tegretol which seems to be controlling the...
Hi. I was diagnosed with ATN 14 years ago. The pain has been well-controlled with neurontin until 3 weeks ago. I had an exacerbation of p...
4 answers |
I've been on Trileptal (450 mgs. 2x a day) and last evening I experienced a red rash with small bumps on my upper arm and shoulder.. It i...
I have had both decompression and Gamma Knife; and neither worked. Has anyone else experienced this?
1 answer |
Hello, I'm new to this group. I hope to find answers here, as no doctor seems able to help me (ENT, neuro, dentist, ER md). Since earl...
8 answers |
My current neuro saw small white matter sub cortical lesions on an MRI from a couple years ago. I am 26, is this normal? And how does he ...
3 answers |
671714 tn?1394401593
I am a patient advocate with the TNA Suburban Detroit Trigeminal Neuralgia Support Group. I would like patients to be aware of a recentl...
1 answer |
I have had chronic facial pain for the past 3 years. It started one morning and basically has lasted everyday since then. It starts in ...
2 answers |
I had Gamma-Knife Surgery 4 months ago for Trigeminal Neuralgia. After the surgery, I felt no different than before. However, recently,...
4 answers |
1531083 tn?1292206706
Has anyone experienced the endoscopic "keyhole approach" surgery for trigeminal neuralgia?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources