Aa
A
A
Close
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.
61 - 80 (of 509) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have suffered from TN for 8 years now. Two MVD surgeries have failed and now I am waiting for a Rhizotomy. Meanwhile, the pain I'm enc...
2 answers |
Has the alpha-stem technology helped the majority of TN patients? The machine seems very expensive to buy --- so I need to know if the e...
1 answer |
Hi I am hoping someone will be able to help me. For the past 6 months my daughter has been suffering from extreme pain in her left ey...
1 answer |
2047903 tn?1330191149
I'm wondering if anyone else has numb fingertips as a side effect from Trileptal...I am currently taking 600 mg. I'm also being worked up...
3 answers |
Does anyone ever experience sudden facial pain in their cheeks,radiating to their jaws, ears and down the neck prior to having excruciati...
2 answers |
911669 tn?1294102788
Hi, I was wondering if anyone on forum had positive MRI finding of sphenoid sinus disease? I found it is a part of the trigeminal nerve ...
2 answers |
Hi all! I was diagnosed with TN last Thursday by my MD. I went in thinking I had shingles, the left side of my face, my cheek and chin fe...
2 answers |
I'm am 27 years old and I have just been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia. My doctor didn't tel me much about what it is so I googled ...
1 answer |
485259 tn?1326312778
Welcome to the Trigeminal Neuralgia Forum! Here you will find a wonderful group of people, who have TN, suspect they may have TN or are b...
13 answers |
I had trigeminal neuralgia for several years and after a Gamma Knife surgery have been pain free for 4 years. In the last few months I ha...
1 answer |
485259 tn?1326312778
As I was answering posts this week, I came across different situations and it made me realize we all deal with this nasty thing we call T...
9 answers |
I don't even think it's TN due to the symptoms (dull pain, sinuses, swollen glands). Just hope some of you have some experiences to share...
1 answer |
Hi, My mother has suffered from Trigeminal Neuralgia for many years. The cause of hers is a Tumor in the back of her head under her skul...
4 answers |
I'm going to tell my story so it will be kind of long, but has a great end ing..promise;-). In 2011, at age 29, I noticed a sharp pain wh...
2 answers |
Hello. I am wondering whether LLLF (Low level laser therapy) might be helpful for trigeminal neuralgia symptoms. There doesn't seem to be...
1 answer |
I have pain in my right cheek of my face - shooting pain periodically. Seems to be advancing advancing to above my eye sockets. What cou...
2 answers |
Do I have to wean off Lyrica to start gabapentin?
1 answer |
I've had constant neck pain & headaches for over 6 years. It is a tight, aching, burning, strangling pain. And it is constant - it is the...
1 answer |
I've had 2 surgeries (6/07 & 10/07), the first for Trigeminal Neuralgia, the second to correct problems caused by first. I still have chr...
1 answer |
5091742 tn?1363486740
I had MVD surgery on 12/27/2012 for TN, since then I have had extreme pain in my lower back and back of my right thigh, my neurosurgeon s...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Trigeminal Neuralgia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...