Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trigeminal Neuralgia Community

I have generalized trembling mostly on the left side of my body and muscle weakness and pain. The fatigue is severe to the point where I...
So about a year ago I was diagnosed with TN and its been a long journey and we still have not found any type of medication or combination...
All my testing has come back normal and clear, but after 4 months I continue to experience sever GPN pain. The meds don't work. Of course...
I am a 51 year old woman suffering from vagal glossopharyngeaal neuralgia (its much like Trigeminal Neuralgia but much less common. The...
Anyone else have breakthroughs?
I have TN. I am on 300mg gabbapentin four times a day. It only lasts about 4 hours at a time then I get breakthrough pain. It always star...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease