Aa
A
A
Close
Trying to conceive Group
Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
41 - 60 (of 990) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4850811 tn?1361139961
I am 26, and my husband and I have only been trying for a baby for about a year. But have already came across a few issues. First, we ...
Hi everyone! I v been trying to concieve for 9 months now.....I have tried almost everythig but still nothing. I started tracking my bbt ...
i posted this somewhere else but i think this group is better for my type of question.... I swear I have every symptom of pregnancy...so...
1 answer |
2 week wait: month 6. Ugh!!! I'm feeling so frustrated, annoyed, stressed....bored. Blah. Any wise words or advice if it doesn't happ...
2 answers |
Have any of you tried vitex? I've heard a lot of good things about it. Most success stories say they get pregnant 3 to 6 months after usi...
5 answers |
I had a mc on 11/22 did a d&c on 11/29 and got my first af on 12/26 - 1/14/13. how do I calculate my ovulation date?? I'm also using OPK...
Hi, so I need some advice, I have my 1st appointment with a gynecologist next week and am at the point where I don't even know what I nee...
2 answers |
2006473 tn?1422036901
So I get it first it is "So when are you getting married?" Now it is "So when are you having a baby?" My husband and I have been married ...
5 answers |
DH and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months with no luck. Last month I weaned my daughter from the breast and this will be the fir...
5 answers |
fnw
Hi everyone, Ive just had my first round of IUI on 19/12/12 with donor sperm. I have a date with a guy for New years eve which is 12 days...
1 answer |
i just started to monitor my cervical posistion since i stopped my last period(11-24-12_11-30-12). ive been TTC since december 2011. i go...
1 answer |
My name is Donnie. I love my wife and we want children but I cannot get her pregnant. I know the issue is with me, we’ve both done the ...
1 answer |
1133280 tn?1320604388
I had my tubes clamped in 2007. I am now remarried and we both want another child. We are now looking into reversal. But if we could g...
1 answer |
Well I am being scheduled for a D&C this Friday. There still is no change in the fetus. Oh I was praying things would turn out for the be...
3 answers |
Has anyone been told the fetus grew bigger but they thought it was a miscarriage? The re said the fetus is bigger since 5 days ago but wa...
2 answers |
My 1st ultrasound wasn't what I had planned. The re saw no heartbeat and said I was going to miscarry :(. I am 6 weeks by LMP. But only a...
4 answers |
I have just ordered: FertilAid... To hopefully help regulate my cycles and insure a more healthy reproductive system. Red Raspberry Lea...
3 answers |
I was temping for 4 months and my temps were always all over the place and ranged between 96.4-97.5 so I decided to take a break the end ...
1 answer |
My green week was the 28th-2nd and I'm pretty sure I ovulated the 30th or the 31st. We 'baby danced' the 27th, the 29th and the 2nd. Fing...
2 answers |
I just spoke to a nurse at my ob office this morning and was telling her that it has been 8 Weeks since my miscarriage and AF still has n...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1217293 tn?1460069383
Blank
Risa615 commented on photo
34 mins ago
1217293 tn?1460069383
Blank
Risa615 commented on cheekyhalfs's status
35 mins ago