Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
So I get it first it is "So when are you getting married?" Now it is "So when are you having a baby?" My husband and I have been married ...
DH and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months with no luck. Last month I weaned my daughter from the breast and this will be the fir...
Well I am being scheduled for a D&C this Friday. There still is no change in the fetus. Oh I was praying things would turn out for the be...
Has anyone been told the fetus grew bigger but they thought it was a miscarriage? The re said the fetus is bigger since 5 days ago but wa...
My 1st ultrasound wasn't what I had planned. The re saw no heartbeat and said I was going to miscarry :(. I am 6 weeks by LMP. But only a...
I have just ordered: FertilAid... To hopefully help regulate my cycles and insure a more healthy reproductive system. Red Raspberry Lea...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.