Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Trying to conceive Group

Tips, input and support for those trying to conceive. For great information to help in your journey... there are 3 searches I recommend. "The Beautiful Cervix Project", "My Egg and Me" and "Deanna's Plan". Each of them are featured in the first 3 posts in this group! Good Luck & Baby dust to all!!
Okay I'm supposed to get my period on sept 7 through 10. But I have no period at all. I been having a cramp on Dah bottom of my stomach a...
I don't understand why I'm not falling pregnant? We've both had tests and both fine, I ovulate we've used conceive gel and still nothing....
Can I still get pregnant after getting off depo provera?
This isn't really a question but DH and I are TTC #2 and I am so excited!! I looovvved being pregnant with my first. Anyway, just wanted ...
so my hubby and I started TTC, and this is kinda weird, but anytime that the hubby finishes inside of me, most of it tends to leak out.. ...
A little back story here, I am 26 years old and my husband is 25 and we have been TTC since the end of December of 2011. I have irregular...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.