Aa
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

21 - 40 (of 634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 33 year old female. 5'7" 137 lbs. I am in good overall health, no medications or known conditions (previous or current). Over the past two weeks I have experienced the following symptoms: rapid weight gain a total of 8 pounds and ...
monicad1030 | Last answer
Started as abdominal pain, got worse over 5 days. Pain severe (7-8/10) when breathing deeply, pressing centre upper abdomen or lying on side. Pain sharp/stabbing in the centre &radiates to right&back. Pain a constant 2-3/10 when lying/st...
Ejl444 | Last answer
Hi, my name if Ashley, I'm 19 years old and I'm just chronically fatigued and sick. First of all, it started in high school, years ago. I was constantly tired, unlike the other kids in my grade I had no energy. I missed A LOT of school a...
Ashley1055 | Last answer
I have been getting cysts on the inside of my thighs and bikini area for years. I have had several removed, however I am constantly getting them. They are very painful and not always have anything in them. They are very deep in my ski...
Dawnjbennett | Last answer
Hi all, I have had a breast exam and have had my breasts examined by around 5 doctors these past few months. I have been getting rashes between and under my breasts that the doctors say were fungal rashes. I used Lamisil and they mos...
Tinply | Last answer
Please help. In mid october i got off birth control. on 11/16 I got a yeast infection that lasted 1 week prior to my period prior to my period. By 11/30 i got a sore throat which lasted for 30 hours. I then did a self examination of my...
Bright_moon | Last answer
28 yr old male Week one after oral sex with female Rash on right groin 2 weeks later Hair follicles and skin on both sides of testicles inflammed and burning Week 3 Tip of penis had red dots all over it and tip of penis...
Saxon1984 | Last answer
Hello, 5 months ago I had a high risk sexual encounter with a girl who tested positive for HSV 1 genital. It occurred on 2 occasions. I had cold sore prior to meeting her. Approximately 9 days after first and 4 days after second expos...
LiveHonorably | Last answer
Hi there, For the past 4 to 5 years I have had continual joint problems that won't go away. First of all I got bursitis in both shoulders, then tendonitis in both elbows and wrists. I now have tendonitis in both hips and pain In both...
John290 | Last answer
About a month ago I went to a gastro doctor for an exam because I had left lower pain in my abdomen and he assumed it might be colitis, I got a CT scan and the only thing that showed was a small pseudocyst at the head of the pancreas whi...
rufus491 | Last answer
Hello all, I have had the pain for about 10 years and docs have not been able to id the issue. So, thought I might see if anyone has any other thoughts. I have pain when I stand, walk, sit or lay down (this is in the order of level o...
Rblewis7 | Last answer
I had a low risk sexual encounter 5 months ago. The risk was a lube that was used in the room which I believe was tainted due to the way the lube was applied to my penis and would have been applied to other people using the same applica...
creation22 | Last answer
what could be wrong with me as i have a pain in left arm short of breath and a pain under my left sholder
unlucky77761 | Last answer
So for the past several months to a year, I have been getting daily episodes of what I would describe as black spots and 'heat wave' like things that shoot across my visual field. It is very alarming to me, these episodes can last from a...
redcup12 | Last answer
Hi. I'm beginning to become very concerned. About two weeks ago I noticed a pea sized lump behind my left ear, it doesn't hurt and doesn't really move. It has gotten a little bigger since then. After I found that lump I noticed that I ha...
Khardy002 | Last answer
6342389_tn?1382085147
I am a month post-partum and my life has been hell since giving birth. I was induced and had an epidural. I was perfectly happy and healthy before giving birth. The day after I gave birth I developed severe health and sleepin...
sarahd0ll176 | Last answer
I hope you can shed some light on this. For about a year now, my niece has been experiencing random odd bouts of tachycardia, no known trigger. Goes away on its own, although sometimes she feels that when she drinks water it helps to cal...
gilpmx1 | Last answer
My older brother is 37. He has episodes of pain in his belly area and had bleeding from his belly button. His blood pressure would go up and white blood count would keep going up. After a few espisode of him having intense pain and naval...
ConcernedSister007 | Last answer
My 11-year old started to have dysphagia symptoms early August. We believed it started (more or less) when he complained about some strong palpitations. We took him to the ER and checked his heart and they found nothing abnormal. The fol...
ottawa1966 | Last answer
So for for last couple of years I have gone to the Hospital for many different things. But no answers. this thing happens were my face first starts twitching (in random spots), not big twitches, just tiny ones and they last a couple of h...
Beth93 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now