Aa
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

41 - 60 (of 634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having stomach problems for about 6-7 weeks the symptoms are: Pain always at night enough to wake me up. Very intense waves of pain in my upper central stomach worse then child birth. Sulper burps a couple of hours after p...
  Posted
I have been having my lower left eye lid twitching for over a year. I have been shaking for almost 10 weeks now whenever I am trying to do something. Holding a spoon to feed myself, using a mouse, etc. my fingers and wrist shake. It is...
  Posted
For the past few months I have been having muscle aches daily in various parts of my body (arms, back of legs, lower back). The muscle aches have a feeling like when you have'nt exercised for a while, and you just start back at the gym. ...
  Posted
Hi, I slipped rather badly in the snow 7 years ago and hit my leg (shin) on the step of the platform of a bus I was getting onto. It hurt and bled rather badly - too painful for me to cry and I can't take a lot of pain! Although it happe...
  Posted
Hi there! When I was 16 I had 2 serious fainting spells when something clicked in my neck and caused pain in my neck and back. I was not doing anything really physical, just day to day things. I had always had pain problems with my back ...
  Posted
I have been dealing with this for 8 months. I feel annoying discomfort in my stomach, both upper and lower abdomen. About 8 months ago it felt like something was tugging on my rib cage and at one point felt like my back was tearing form...
  Posted
I am a 47 year old male. For 8 years I have been getting a number of symptoms that have grown both in number and severity. I get an extremely sharp pain shooting down my left arm from the armpit to the end of my thumb and forefinger wh...
  Posted
My 13 year old daughter has been suffering with undiagnosed symptoms & is becoming increasingly worse. For a while had overactive thyroid but levels are now in normal range. Has severe headaches, body aches, nausea, slight abdominal pain...
  Posted
1305767 tn?1361196276
I've had a diagnosis of IBS for several years but never had much of a problem. Recently in the past 6-8 months however I've had a dramatic decrease in appetite and weight and the more I try to eat the more abdominal discomfort I get. I'...
  Posted
Helo, i am 26 yrs old ,female .. whenever i swallow food or saliva my soft palate makes crakling,popping and grinding noises..i feel smewhat uncmfortable. Sometimes the crackling noises is towards the ears..its going on for 3 mnths..i be...
  Posted
I was wondering how much a lymphocyte count fluctuates with age? My recent % was 18.4 and ten years ago right before endometrial surgery it was 41%. My absolute counts both times were normal as are all of my other counts and %s. Some hav...
  Posted
I am a 28 year old, 7 month postpartum, breastfeeding mom. My 7 month old daughter is approx. 21lbs (she's a chunker). I have to carry her up and down the stairs numerous times throughout the day for naps and bedtime, and do pick her up...
  Posted
I need your help. My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer a year and half ago, got it removed, but it spread into his lymphatic system. The hospital gave him three months to live, so we pulled him out of the hospital and wante...
  Posted
5269793 tn?1365788523
Ok, first and foremost, here's a picture of what I'm talking about so you have an idea: http://i.imgur.com/hvoxtfN.jpg?1 (Admittedly, that picture makes it look much worse than it actually is, because (a) I took it with my iPhone whic...
  Posted
I've had noticed a swollen Lymph Node above my collar bone 3 days ago. I thought it might just be a reaction to the tetanus shot I got 2 days prior the the swollen lymph node. Now I'm noticing all of the lymph nodes on the same side sw...
  Posted
Hello, I am new here and am hoping someone can help. For the past 4 years I have been having episodes of sudden and unexplained facial swelling. I have kept track and there are no patterns, that is, it has happened night, day, various s...
  Posted
Current Health: Excellent health; 59 year old; good eating habits; non-smoking; no drugs; regular exercise program. Problem: 2 years of increasing pain in right leg (not knee, ankle, or hip); excrutiationg pain "only" when in an a horizo...
  Posted
Over the past 8 years Ive spent nearly 200K on med care including mayo clinic(3 months), university chicago, and recently even traveled to australia to try fecal bacteriotherapy. Prior to being sick I was a health nut who lifted weights ...
  Posted
I have been feeling unwell now for 6 months I orginally came down with some sort of sickness: Extreme swollen glands(all over) Generilized Itchyness Period twice in one month White hariy tongue(swab done not thrust) Extreme fat...
  Posted
Hi. I have a swollen gland behind my right ear..located on the bone directly across where the earlobe begins to form. I have had this swollen gland for 2 1/2 months now, and a CBC was done which came back normal. I was not sick when this...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank