Aa
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

61 - 80 (of 634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I dont know why but the last 2 months or more I have alot of bowel movements.Every time I eat I have to go.I dont eat very much anymore and have lost weight unintentionally. sometimes after I eat I still feel hunger pains in my stomach.I...
detabb | Last answer
30 days ago, i began to experience a light burning sensation on the tip of my penis. it was pretty mild (on a scale of 1 to 10 in irritation, it was about a 3) and i was able to ignore it. after several days, the burning went away for ap...
mirvus | Last answer
On August 22, 2009 I was admitted to the hospital with an irregular heart rhythm, 220/138 blood pressure, chest pain and shortness of breath. My heart had long skipped beats. I was very weak for the next month and always out of breath. I...
misswebbie | Last answer
I had a shoulder manipulation, under anesthesia, the other day. Starting the next day, yesterday, all of my muscles have become tight and they ache. Today, it is much worse. I can barely walk! I am getting really nervous. Could this be a...
Danno153 | Last answer
I woke up earlier due to my nose pouring out brownish liquid, I started to cough and almost vomitted because of this. I tried to clear it out but I'm afraid that I might have to go to the doctor, which I can't do to the fact that I have ...
Slipknotn209 | Last answer
Hello, I'm going on 3 weeks of barely being able to speak, and when I do it's only is a very soft hoarse voice. There are no other symptoms, I'm otherwise perfectly healthy otherwise as far as I know. I'm just growing very anxious as...
mancourt | Last answer
28, 270lbs. male. Lately, about the same time every day, (a couple of hours either side of noon), I get to feeling lightheaded and dizzy. I was doing a good amount of house work today and noticed this feeling again, and it typically come...
Somethinghere81 | Last answer
Thank you in advance for your time Doctor, I am a 34 year old male in reasonably good health. I have a desk job, and poor posture(which may figure into my story) About 7 weeks ago, I was on doxycycline for a sinus issue. Several ...
srpntmage | Last answer
I’m 29 years old and have smoked about a pack /1.5 packs of cigarettes a week (3-5 a day) for 3.5 years. About 6 months ago I started to feel like I was wheezing a little bit. Then I started getting some tightness In the base of my neck...
birdie1234 | Last answer
Thank you for your response Doctor; 24 year old male; do not smoke or drink; had a normal CBC and metabolic panel done this past summer (July or so; how long are these results good for?). For the past 4 days I have been experienci...
PennStatePride | Last answer
I am a 21 year old male. not sexually active. Back in March and April of this year I developed many alarming symptoms that are still bothering me. While on a fairly vigorous weightlifting schedule, I was taking Whey protein powder, I sta...
Eleven_Eleven | Last answer
am a 28 year old female. Recently, I have been experiencing symptoms that are scaring me. It started off as a cough and chest pain. I was also experiencing pain in my rib cage on the right side as well as in my sternum. My GP did some b...
andieg221981 | Last answer
I am a 52 year old male. I have had a soreness in my lower right side (below ribs but above hip bone - on a pain scale of 1-10 maybe a 2) for a long time. I also have a fatty cyst above this area (under armpit) which has now grown to a l...
nlarsen524 | Last answer
I have been smoking marijuana for about two years with no negative effects on my body. The past three times that I have smoked I have had a "bad reaction" in which my entire body shakes uncontrollably (even my teeth), my heart feels li...
thebunnie | Last answer
Hi, I’m a 26yo male, 145lbs, 5’9”. In April/May, I began to experience daily fatigue and some dizziness episodes. Then in June after it became more frequent, I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with EBV via a blood test. I’ve ...
telecaster248 | Last answer
Dear Drs, I am having some major issues and don't know where to turn. First, I had my 2nd baby 5 weeks ago. I had an epidural, which was bruised and the dr appeared to be a student, with another phys coaching her. Well, almost tw...
Maxmama77 | Last answer
My mom has hydrocephalus and has had a persistent cough for at least a yr. or more. She has taken allergy meds, and has been tested for TB, and we still don't have an answer. She ends up with lots of phlegm in her mouth, but her coughs s...
JB554 | Last answer
For a couple of months now, I have experienced pain behind the lowest part of my right rib cage; I also feel it in my back at the same area, and occasionally on my side. Sometimes all three areas at the same time. It is most prominent wh...
thomas7061 | Last answer
I'm a 20-year-old college student experiencing unexplained nausea for the past two weeks. I've always had an extremely "strong stomach" - I've only vomited 2 or 3 times in my life! (Even with the flu). 3 weeks ago, I had a minor head col...
DavidMG89 | Last answer
25 M, PA At age 22, in the early spring of 07 I was working in sewer lines - woods for my jobI became suddenly very sick, with chills, fever, extreme fatigue, and swollen painfull lymph nodes in my groin. This lasted on and off for ne...
motox320 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now