Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.
Hello, 5 months ago I had a high risk sexual encounter with a girl who tested positive for HSV 1 genital. It occurred on 2 occasions. ...
Hi there, For the past 4 to 5 years I have had continual joint problems that won't go away. First of all I got bursitis in both shoul...
About a month ago I went to a gastro doctor for an exam because I had left lower pain in my abdomen and he assumed it might be colitis, I...
Hello all, I have had the pain for about 10 years and docs have not been able to id the issue. So, thought I might see if anyone has ...
I had a low risk sexual encounter 5 months ago. The risk was a lube that was used in the room which I believe was tainted due to the way...
what could be wrong with me as i have a pain in left arm short of breath and a pain under my left sholder
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.