Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

81 - 100 (of 634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello doc i am a 23 male, smoke socially and my tongue always turns white during the day and im told i have bad breath, i never really cared about that though cuz i still get girls.Although with in the last 3 months i have been laid off ...
  Posted
Hi,I had a bubble sort of on my head on the right side(which i observed that it was there from last 3 years) with some liquid in it which oozes out if I rub on it.Once the liquid oozes out it gets refilled again in one week or so.At time...
  Posted
I am 28 going on 29 yrs. Where I live, is now hot and now mostly humid. I go jogging every other night to avoid the sun heat. After 10-15 min of speed walking or light jogging, I get right upper chest pain. It feels slightly tight, with ...
  Posted
In April 2008 I had a full knee replacement. The knee itself is fine, but I have tendon and bursa pain all around the knee. We have tried a cortizone shot, ice, heat, chondroitin, creams, aleve, celebrex and nothing relieves the aches ...
  Posted
i went to see a doctor and he actually gace a post exposure treatment without IRG's. The reason he decided not to put me on those was that my scenario (using a spoon 3minutes later after a dog that has been acting strangely licked previo...
  Posted
Hello, I've been suffering from chest pain and pressure for six years. When it started it would come and go with long gaps in between. Now it is constant. The pain is in the center of the chest midway down the sternum. The area is...
  Posted
For over a year my 14 year old grandson is suffering from strong pain in the abdominal / stomach area. He ries and sreams for pain. He was taken to the doctors and a hospital. They opend him up and checked everything. They even removed s...
  Posted
is it possible that the intake of calcium channel blocker of a 31 year-old male with 1st degree av block on ecg could lead to his sudden collapsed then death? his only complaints prior to his death was feeling of tiredness for about 2 w...
  Posted
In general, I feel happy and well. I am 23 and a male. 6'2 and 170 with 13% bf. I exercise moderately and effectively. I don't get sick too often and life is good. I used to eat really well and have been sleeping pretty well. However, I ...
  Posted
My 17 year old son could hardly walk for the past four days. He complains about muscle pain in both his legs, unable to grab things and feel powerless. He was given medication for gastric treatment but no improvement. He didn't have stom...
  Posted
A couple days ago I went to a restaurant where I had a high-carb meal. I had a diet coke with it and started to feel really jittery. My legs, arms and hands were shaking but I thought that maybe it was from the caffeine in the soda. The ...
  Posted
The strangest thing in all of my 55 years just happened to me. I was sitting at my desk working. I was drinking green tea. I had taken a calcium/magnesium capsule about 10-15 minutes earlier. I had also eaten a small number of potato ...
  Posted
To whom this may concern: hi i am really 16 years of age and im constantly having nausia, headaches, and im constantly not feeling good for some reason...im not sexually active so it can't be any sexual problems and i can't ...
  Posted
Currently diagnosed with Tourettes, Bipolar, Carpal Tunnel, Costochondritis. Frequently smell things that aren't there (foul), with extreme sensitivity that has to be slept off. Also smell things that are real but will be oddly sensitiv...
  Posted
I need help I was having numbness on my left hand and left foot with dizziness and feeling weak my blood pressure is ok 119/76 what causes this? It's been three days now help please
  Posted
Hello Doctor, My problems started about two months back. After having a spicy meal i started having tingling problem in my tongue. At the tip of the tongue i started getting tiny little red spots. This got followed with somekind of ...
  Posted
A couple of weeks ago I started developing these bumps on my skin. They didnt itch or caused me any pain or discomfort. They were just there, slightly raised and the skin on and around it would dry after a few days. I first noticed two o...
  Posted
1042780 tn?1253196839
i have disc degeneration with bilateral neural compromise and a month ago i got a facet joint injection and epidural injection to help with my problem.... before the facet joint and epidural injections i use to have pain in my legs an...
  Posted
I have had muscle pain in my legs since i was a child. The only way I can describe the pain is that it feels like "growing pains", the Dr. never looked into it since i was young and always said that i was just having growing pains. I am ...
  Posted
I wanted to ask about IBS. I got out of the Navy a few years ago and while i was in i was told i had IBS. I am fairly nervus about most things but i wanted to see if what they said made sense. I have had bowl issues since i was around...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank