Aa
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum
Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.
81 - 100 (of 634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello doc i am a 23 male, smoke socially and my tongue always turns white during the day and im told i have bad breath, i never really ca...
2 answers |
Hi,I had a bubble sort of on my head on the right side(which i observed that it was there from last 3 years) with some liquid in it which...
2 answers |
I am 28 going on 29 yrs. Where I live, is now hot and now mostly humid. I go jogging every other night to avoid the sun heat. After 10-15...
1 answer |
In April 2008 I had a full knee replacement. The knee itself is fine, but I have tendon and bursa pain all around the knee. We have tri...
2 answers |
i went to see a doctor and he actually gace a post exposure treatment without IRG's. The reason he decided not to put me on those was tha...
3 answers |
Hello, I've been suffering from chest pain and pressure for six years. When it started it would come and go with long gaps in between...
4 answers |
For over a year my 14 year old grandson is suffering from strong pain in the abdominal / stomach area. He ries and sreams for pain. He wa...
2 answers |
is it possible that the intake of calcium channel blocker of a 31 year-old male with 1st degree av block on ecg could lead to his sudden...
1 answer |
In general, I feel happy and well. I am 23 and a male. 6'2 and 170 with 13% bf. I exercise moderately and effectively. I don't get sick t...
3 answers |
My 17 year old son could hardly walk for the past four days. He complains about muscle pain in both his legs, unable to grab things and f...
1 answer |
A couple days ago I went to a restaurant where I had a high-carb meal. I had a diet coke with it and started to feel really jittery. My l...
1 answer |
The strangest thing in all of my 55 years just happened to me. I was sitting at my desk working. I was drinking green tea. I had taken...
1 answer |
To whom this may concern: hi i am really 16 years of age and im constantly having nausia, headaches, and im constantly not f...
1 answer |
Currently diagnosed with Tourettes, Bipolar, Carpal Tunnel, Costochondritis. Frequently smell things that aren't there (foul), with extr...
2 answers |
I need help I was having numbness on my left hand and left foot with dizziness and feeling weak my blood pressure is ok 119/76 what cause...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, My problems started about two months back. After having a spicy meal i started having tingling problem in my tongue. At...
1 answer |
A couple of weeks ago I started developing these bumps on my skin. They didnt itch or caused me any pain or discomfort. They were just th...
1 answer |
1042780 tn?1253196839
i have disc degeneration with bilateral neural compromise and a month ago i got a facet joint injection and epidural injection to help w...
2 answers |
I have had muscle pain in my legs since i was a child. The only way I can describe the pain is that it feels like "growing pains", the Dr...
4 answers |
I wanted to ask about IBS. I got out of the Navy a few years ago and while i was in i was told i had IBS. I am fairly nervus about most...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank