Aa
A
A
Close
Unknown Illnesses Group
A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.
1 - 20 (of 33) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was infected with chlamydia by a prostitute in Phnom Penh in 2013. I was cured from the Chlamydia but afterwards I had symptoms that di...
I've noticed a strange thing that happens when I'm talking to several people. Actually, I can only think of three people this happens wi...
1 answer |
Hi, So this is my first blog ever. I hope I dont mess it up to much. I have really run out of options and am at a lost on how to help my...
1 answer |
7984650 tn?1395998339
Hello. I previously posted on the labyrinthitis board here seeking help because I thought it may have been the cause of my problems but I...
Hello, I'm unsure If I'm posting in the right area, but I desperately need answer of some sort. I don't normally do this but I am wor...
1 answer |
539694 tn?1434569547
I'm posting on the behalf of a friend of mine. I'll be as detailed as I can but it's largely second hand information. She's around 5'...
4 answers |
Saturday night something came on me I cant explain. At 10 pm I was watching t.v when all of a sudden it hit me out of now where. My heart...
1 answer |
I am a 17 year old female, who has been fairly healthy. Two months ago I began getting severe pain in my LUQ. It was so severe I was in b...
I've had this patch for awhile now, it really is super duper itchy and sometimes at work I need to excuse myself to go to the loo just to...
Hi there, I have stopped my 3 month contraception last year October, havent bled at all as yet. I have been sexually active I hav...
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this. Hello, I have a small concern about my head. Well, for a long time, I have suffered...
Symptoms: Diarrhea which has lasted off and on for more than three months, swollen lymph nodes which have been swollen for over a month (...
5810956 tn?1374691591
I should start from the beginning of my medical adventure. A little more than a year ago I started waking up in the middle of the night i...
My girlfriend has been having the following symptoms for the past two days - weak, tired, throbbing head, nausea, and light headed. We ha...
I am 14 and I have no clue what makes me act this way- I got to private school and something is going on with me. I once ran out of the s...
I get this pain in my head followed by memory loss, can't remember what I was doing, can't do simple tasks, hard to talk, veins get big l...
im gonna sound crazy but here goes some days im so disgusted with food i dont go near it and than at night ill eat everything in sight an...
1 answer |
Hi im lizzy and im 18. i weigh between 7 to 8 stone and im 5'4. Well somtimes I end up running late for the bus to college, so I try ...
1866962 tn?1320119300
I am an active 42 yr. old woman, I am in decent shape cardiovascular, and weight wise. It seems like every road leads to Fibromyalgia,and...
1691275 tn?1322331107
For the past four months (almost) I have been feeling dizziness, constant pressure in/around the front of my head, extreme fatigue, heart...
A
A
Recent Activity
1174869 tn?1441315268
Blank
Blank
reslaa joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 04
1174869 tn?1441315268
Blank
Sat