Aa
A
A
Close
Unknown Illnesses Group
A place where people can share their symptoms and struggles with the unknown.
1 - 20 (of 32) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've noticed a strange thing that happens when I'm talking to several people. Actually, I can only think of three people this happens wi...
1 answer |
Hi, So this is my first blog ever. I hope I dont mess it up to much. I have really run out of options and am at a lost on how to help my...
1 answer |
7984650 tn?1395998339
Hello. I previously posted on the labyrinthitis board here seeking help because I thought it may have been the cause of my problems but I...
Hello, I'm unsure If I'm posting in the right area, but I desperately need answer of some sort. I don't normally do this but I am wor...
1 answer |
539694 tn?1434569547
I'm posting on the behalf of a friend of mine. I'll be as detailed as I can but it's largely second hand information. She's around 5'...
4 answers |
Saturday night something came on me I cant explain. At 10 pm I was watching t.v when all of a sudden it hit me out of now where. My heart...
1 answer |
I am a 17 year old female, who has been fairly healthy. Two months ago I began getting severe pain in my LUQ. It was so severe I was in b...
I've had this patch for awhile now, it really is super duper itchy and sometimes at work I need to excuse myself to go to the loo just to...
Hi there, I have stopped my 3 month contraception last year October, havent bled at all as yet. I have been sexually active I hav...
Not sure if this is the correct place to put this. Hello, I have a small concern about my head. Well, for a long time, I have suffered...
Symptoms: Diarrhea which has lasted off and on for more than three months, swollen lymph nodes which have been swollen for over a month (...
5810956 tn?1374691591
I should start from the beginning of my medical adventure. A little more than a year ago I started waking up in the middle of the night i...
My girlfriend has been having the following symptoms for the past two days - weak, tired, throbbing head, nausea, and light headed. We ha...
I am 14 and I have no clue what makes me act this way- I got to private school and something is going on with me. I once ran out of the s...
I get this pain in my head followed by memory loss, can't remember what I was doing, can't do simple tasks, hard to talk, veins get big l...
im gonna sound crazy but here goes some days im so disgusted with food i dont go near it and than at night ill eat everything in sight an...
1 answer |
Hi im lizzy and im 18. i weigh between 7 to 8 stone and im 5'4. Well somtimes I end up running late for the bus to college, so I try ...
1866962 tn?1320119300
I am an active 42 yr. old woman, I am in decent shape cardiovascular, and weight wise. It seems like every road leads to Fibromyalgia,and...
1691275 tn?1322331107
For the past four months (almost) I have been feeling dizziness, constant pressure in/around the front of my head, extreme fatigue, heart...
My Dad has gudeness for few minutes for past 10 years, we did enough diagonising with various doctors in India and Gulf, but no doctors i...
A
A