Aa
A
A
Close

Urgent Care Forum

MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.

1 - 20 (of 656) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
428266_tn?1295648380
The other day I had a really bad attack of some kind. First of all I had a really strong pain like I really had to go to the bathroom, it felt like it was going to be diahrea, when I sat there nothing came out. I should also mention tha...
lori25 | Last answer
Ok my niehbor gave me what I thought was coke. And aver since then I have had severe chest pains on just the left side of my chest under my nipple. Somtimes I have pain above my nipple. It almost feels like I am being stabbed. And my rib...
bcb1183 | Last answer
My 16 yr old son is experiencing pain in his upper body, side area. Would it be ok to administer 4 advil and a half a vicodin to relieve the pain? He weighs 180. All other medicines, per his doctor, can be administered following the a...
chumbley3 | Last answer
Hi there, today is Sunday June 29th, on Friday June 27th at around 12:30 in the morning, I woke up with a bad upset stomach, and vomited everything I had ate that day Since then I have been week, no fever, no appetite, lots of nausea, ex...
kimmermer | Last answer
Seeking advice. I found a lump in my forearm a little over a week ago. The lump is located (palm-side up) about 2-3 inches below my elbow (pinky side). The lump feels like a bb and its tender. At first there was some swelling, but it...
Panic-Attack | Last answer
548168_tn?1215895333
I have an umbilical hernia and I weigh about 377lbs. I think I did it when i was moving a machine at work. Anyway, I went to a surgeon and will be having surgery soon. My question is this: Shouldn't I be taking it easy? Should I be...
Demandie | Last answer
Hi, I have been suffering with symptoms for 3 weeks now. Tend to feel off balance, dizzy all day My ears feel pressured, and all around behind my ears, into the top of my neck, base of head, and this area hurts slightly. I have pressure ...
jemz604 | Last answer
Hi every body.   I am a 16y/o female that has chronic lateral (outside) ankle pain. I am currently a marching band member, but not involved in any other high-stress activities. My pain started about 2 years ago (when i started marching...
yodabug | Last answer
553852_tn?1215299148
I am taking birth control and I currently spotting. My spotting has turned into almost a full on period. I am not worried about this, what I am concerned about is that I found an extra large blood clot in the toilet paper. I was really c...
Sarak0514 | Last answer
hello I am a female 27 years of age, I take the birth control pill. A few months ago I noticed swelling in my thighs. Two weeks ago the swelling turned painful. Varicose veins or small red veins popped up. It seemed like they popped ...
freyafreya | Posted
two important questions: -when should you start taking antiviral therapy for chickenpox and can it be effective after a few days of the rash? -is getting the vaccine while having the rash effective?
TT5000 | Last answer
i was diagnosed in 2003 w/lypoma in my lower right quad - little lower than the rib cage, it was never really checked out - just ultrasound and/or cat scans 1 a year it sometimes hurts my back (lower right) - would abdominal crunches ...
kath717 | Last answer
My 18 year old son has these lumps on the botton of his foot, they are almost like bubbles but they are in clusters. They have nothing inside of them, no blood, no infection but they seem to be multiplying and they are causing him horrib...
MsWindy | Posted
547769_tn?1214611207
a while back my dad's hand has not been hurting but cant feel anything happening to it......he can move them but he has a tinggling feeling that almost makes it seem that they are asleep! then, after he had his finger cut at home with a ...
future123190 | Last answer
While i was in the shower, all of a sudden my vision became very blurry (and had a blue-ish tent) and i became dizzy and disoriented. I also felf very weak and i could barely stay standing. I had to turn the water off and lay on the floo...
stevenwhite2010 | Last answer
My sister had hernia surgery 6 days ago. She was released from the hospital yesterday. She had 2 spigelion hernias and she was not able to have the surgery performed laproscopically. They removed 4 inches from her small intestine and ...
msprescott3 | Last answer
I have had this little round spot on my inner arm from the last month and half. it was there for about 10 days and then i noticed marks spreading all over my stomach front, inner forearms, inner thighs and now inner legs and even feet. T...
nishbuz | Last answer
I snorted cocaine for the second time in 7 years. It was a spare-of-the-moment thing that I did and now I'm regreting it. It's been almost two weeks and I seem to be suffering from sinusitis. I have no runny or stuffy nose and there i...
elltkeen | Last answer
The faster you can respond the better, my first question here. We have a friend who is uninsured as well as an illegal immigrant who just suffered a facial injury that will require stitches as well as plastic surgery. We are not wel...
jtadd | Last answer
Hi there, was diagnosed today with a case of shingles, a mild one in a small patch on my back. Thing is 4 weeks ago i had protected sex 5 times over a weekend with 3 different partners. I always wore a condom and washed down there after ...
bambi77 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank