Aa
A
A
Close
Urgent Care Forum
MEDICAL EMERGENCY- CALL YOUR DR. or 911! This forum is for questions and support regarding urgent care issues such as: Abscess, Angina, Animal Bites, Bronchitis, COPD, Cuts, Flu, Food Poisoning, Heart Attack, Mono, Influenza, Laceration, Nausea, Pneumonia, Rabies, Sports Injuries, Strep.
1 - 20 (of 656) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
428266 tn?1295648380
The other day I had a really bad attack of some kind. First of all I had a really strong pain like I really had to go to the bathroom, i...
1 answer |
Ok my niehbor gave me what I thought was coke. And aver since then I have had severe chest pains on just the left side of my chest under ...
2 answers |
My 16 yr old son is experiencing pain in his upper body, side area. Would it be ok to administer 4 advil and a half a vicodin to relieve...
3 answers |
Hi there, today is Sunday June 29th, on Friday June 27th at around 12:30 in the morning, I woke up with a bad upset stomach, and vomited ...
2 answers |
Seeking advice. I found a lump in my forearm a little over a week ago. The lump is located (palm-side up) about 2-3 inches below my elb...
6 answers |
548168 tn?1215895333
I have an umbilical hernia and I weigh about 377lbs. I think I did it when i was moving a machine at work. Anyway, I went to a surgeon...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been suffering with symptoms for 3 weeks now. Tend to feel off balance, dizzy all day My ears feel pressured, and all around b...
2 answers |
Hi every body.   I am a 16y/o female that has chronic lateral (outside) ankle pain. I am currently a marching band member, but not invo...
2 answers |
553852 tn?1215299148
I am taking birth control and I currently spotting. My spotting has turned into almost a full on period. I am not worried about this, wha...
4 answers |
hello I am a female 27 years of age, I take the birth control pill. A few months ago I noticed swelling in my thighs. Two weeks ago t...
two important questions: -when should you start taking antiviral therapy for chickenpox and can it be effective after a few days of th...
1 answer |
i was diagnosed in 2003 w/lypoma in my lower right quad - little lower than the rib cage, it was never really checked out - just ultraso...
1 answer |
My 18 year old son has these lumps on the botton of his foot, they are almost like bubbles but they are in clusters. They have nothing in...
547769 tn?1214611207
a while back my dad's hand has not been hurting but cant feel anything happening to it......he can move them but he has a tinggling feeli...
1 answer |
While i was in the shower, all of a sudden my vision became very blurry (and had a blue-ish tent) and i became dizzy and disoriented. I a...
1 answer |
My sister had hernia surgery 6 days ago. She was released from the hospital yesterday. She had 2 spigelion hernias and she was not able...
4 answers |
I have had this little round spot on my inner arm from the last month and half. it was there for about 10 days and then i noticed marks s...
2 answers |
I snorted cocaine for the second time in 7 years. It was a spare-of-the-moment thing that I did and now I'm regreting it. It's been alm...
5 answers |
The faster you can respond the better, my first question here. We have a friend who is uninsured as well as an illegal immigrant who ...
3 answers |
Hi there, was diagnosed today with a case of shingles, a mild one in a small patch on my back. Thing is 4 weeks ago i had protected sex 5...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now