Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
21 - 40 (of 727) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently received unprotected oral from a woman, very vigorously. A few days later it began to burn when I would urinate. I asked her...
1 answer |
I'm a teenage male, and recently have been feeling burning sensations while urinating. I went to the doctor to check it out, but it came ...
I’m male, 33y. I’ve these symptoms for about 2 years. I’ve lower back pain, mostly at the center (lumbar spine) towards the right side, t...
2 answers |
hi im having some urinary symptoms so took a home uti test, and not sure if is positive for something on it as the changes in color are v...
20 yo. Female - lasting burning after urination - tightness in bladder - feels like I have to go more then stop feeling aware of bl...
1 answer |
Hello I have been fighting UTI infection for almost two years. Two of the several urine culture have came back positive with this bacter...
I did a urine general test. In the test report it says "specific gravity : I.O." what does I.O. means?
For 5 days I have to pee every 5 seconds, sometimes i actually pee a little pbit and other times nothing comes out, it doesnt hurt when ...
Can a 10 parameter urine test dipstick detect STD bacterial infections in a male's first catch urine? A positive result more so after ten...
1 answer |
I am a healthy 22 yr old female. No history of STD's/STI's. I came of birth-control (lo loestrin Fe) in May 2015. In June 2015 I began ge...
2 answers |
I'm a 26 year old male. About 3 months ago I had a UTI that was checked by a urine sample and may have coincided with a yeast infection. ...
Mr_jaywu Gunawanjulius127 Hello. I am male, 21. Two weeks ago i went to stripclub.The sexworker licked my penis head for 10sec. We di...
my father is 76 years old .he suffering with prostate diease in his latest urine report . pus cells - >100 hpf rbcs-8-10 epithelial ce...
Im a 22 year old healthy female and have had an ongoing problem with urination for around 12 months. Every now and then after I urinate ...
1 answer |
For about a week now, I've experienced a slight itch and sometimes a strange smell with my urine. However, if I drink a lot of water, my ...
1 answer |
I am 40 yrs old Getting pain from below belly button to towards penis. While pee no burning sensation. But some times get burning sensat...
I am a 20 year old female who has just recently become sexually active with one partner. The first time after intercourse, I had discomfo...
Lately I been having problems with pooping, and peeing. I haven't pooped in going on 3 days now. Last time was Saturday when I drunk some...
For women!!! I had bladder pain for almost 20 years. Because of former bladder and kidney problems (as a child), I was told my bladder pa...
I woke up at like 3 am last night with the worst UTI symptoms I've ever had. I've had one once before but it wasn't nearly as bad. I had ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources