Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By helpmd
I need help. I went to get a swab test today because last week I got oral sex with out a condom. The following day i ...
kimberlyaceOct 27, 2015
By micheal_naga
I am a 56 year old male and I am suffering from chronic UTI since 2007. My urine frequency is 20-30 times a day and s...
kimberlyaceOct 27, 2015
By mehta22
diagnosed with grade2 prostate enlargement psa 0.8 had uti with e coli bacterial infection. taken antibiotics for 7 d...
kimberlyaceOct 27, 2015
Bec023230Oct 23, 2015
By alexaS417
So I have a history for 10 years of having UTIs recurrent. I was diagnosed with i so I have a history for 10 years of...
Bec023230Oct 23, 2015
By carrylarry
so ive been having the sensation to pee ALL THE TIME! and this only started once i was sexually active. once my bladd...
By Jaclynpeters
So I got a UTI (I'm suspecting ) on Saturday. That's when the pain and everything has started. And I knew it's an UTI...
By Specter_10
Hi! Well, I am feeling a slight itching sensation on my penis just at the urethral opening. It feels sharp when...
By 2345678910
When I go to bed I sometimes stay on my phone and masturbate and the last 2 nights I've needed to urinate a bit after...
By ssb12
Hi, I'm a 28 year old male who suffers from Urinary retention. I usually have a residual of around 400-500ml. For the...
By Carolinagirl_08
I know this is long but please read if you can! Last week I went to the doctor with what I thought was a UTI. I h...
By jjrj14
Since I was about 8 ive always had UTI's. However over the past 2 years they have been due to sex. I recently just st...
By Didiem1959
I have an urgent need to pee only felt in urethra I have no no burning just a strange feeling like I have to pee cons...
By Chachalene
HI THERE... I WANTED TO FIND OUT.. THIS IS MY PROLEM I AM A 19 YEAR OLD FEMALE, I HARDLY EXCRETE WITH STOOL.. I CA...
By Rehman5
aultrasount hi sir, I am 21 years old ,I am doing bodybuilding JYM from 4 years and I also have used some steroids i...
By Ibague
A year ago I had my gall bladder removed, I have my menopause already and I was not sexually active until 3 months ag...
By bowmanski
I have had a number of infections and I have a burning sensation and urinate frequently but my urine culture came ba...
miswolfcomer93Sep 12, 2015
miswolfcomer93Sep 12, 2015
By Bettyboop001
For about a almost two years I been having a problem my vagina has been burning every day sometimes and sometimes whe...
By sanjay1996
Hello!! Im a boy 18 yrs old.. I was masterbating from the age of 11 sometime very frequent and sometime with wide g...
By kroconnor19
Hi, A few weeks ago I started to notice a dull discomfort around my urethra/ pubic area whenever I would be in bed ...
By Princessbunny
Hi, so , I'm a 17 yr old girl and I lost my virginity three days ago But we used protection, then later that day we d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank