Urinary Tract Infection Community
About This Community:

A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
PeeLessDotcomSep 23, 2015
By Chachalene Blank
HI THERE... I WANTED TO FIND OUT.. THIS IS MY PROLEM I AM A 19 YEAR OLD FEMALE, I HARDLY EXCRETE WITH STOOL.. I CA...
1394098 tn?1385963734
tpeasy11Dec 15, 2015
tjrusertSep 10, 2012
remarSep 06, 2012
By tjrusert Blank
I think I have a UTI but I'm not sure. What made me wonder is : 1. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom very ofte...
jburdine2015Nov 25, 2015
By jburdine2015 Blank
Hi! I'm a 19 year old male and I have been on antibiotics for about 3 days now for a possible kidney infection. Frida...
By cheerbaby010 Blank
I had constipation, or at least what i thought could be it after i thought was to be a UTI. i didnt go to the doctor ...
By vicx14 Blank
Had sex last Wednesday with my partner. Have been having frequent urinations since last thursday. Can't fall asleep b...
Hj
By Pastec Blank
Went to massage palour got a hand job. What's my risk of uti .in the std community no risk .it hurts when I pee not p...
By rebeccasburns Blank
I am a 33 year old female and cannotstand the pain aanymore! Since as long my mom can remember I have had constant u...
By helpmd Blank
I need help. I went to get a swab test today because last week I got oral sex with out a condom. The following day i ...
kimberlyaceOct 27, 2015
By micheal_naga Blank
I am a 56 year old male and I am suffering from chronic UTI since 2007. My urine frequency is 20-30 times a day and s...
kimberlyaceOct 27, 2015
By mehta22 Blank
diagnosed with grade2 prostate enlargement psa 0.8 had uti with e coli bacterial infection. taken antibiotics for 7 d...
kimberlyaceOct 27, 2015
Bec023230Oct 23, 2015
By alexaS417 Blank
So I have a history for 10 years of having UTIs recurrent. I was diagnosed with i so I have a history for 10 years of...
Bec023230Oct 23, 2015
By carrylarry Blank
so ive been having the sensation to pee ALL THE TIME! and this only started once i was sexually active. once my bladd...
By Jaclynpeters Blank
So I got a UTI (I'm suspecting ) on Saturday. That's when the pain and everything has started. And I knew it's an UTI...
By Specter_10 Blank
Hi! Well, I am feeling a slight itching sensation on my penis just at the urethral opening. It feels sharp when...
By 2345678910 Blank
When I go to bed I sometimes stay on my phone and masturbate and the last 2 nights I've needed to urinate a bit after...
By ssb12 Blank
Hi, I'm a 28 year old male who suffers from Urinary retention. I usually have a residual of around 400-500ml. For the...
By Carolinagirl_08 Blank
I know this is long but please read if you can! Last week I went to the doctor with what I thought was a UTI. I h...
By jjrj14 Blank
Since I was about 8 ive always had UTI's. However over the past 2 years they have been due to sex. I recently just st...
By Didiem1959 Blank
I have an urgent need to pee only felt in urethra I have no no burning just a strange feeling like I have to pee cons...
By Chachalene Blank
HI THERE... I WANTED TO FIND OUT.. THIS IS MY PROLEM I AM A 19 YEAR OLD FEMALE, I HARDLY EXCRETE WITH STOOL.. I CA...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank