Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
41 - 60 (of 721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need a second opinion. I’m 63 years male, After urinating itching starts below the penis (and balls) due to remaining droplets discharg...
HI THERE... I WANTED TO FIND OUT.. THIS IS MY PROLEM I AM A 19 YEAR OLD FEMALE, I HARDLY EXCRETE WITH STOOL.. I CAN SPEND UP TO EVEN 5...
2 answers |
1394098 tn?1385963734
I think I have a UTI but I'm not sure. What made me wonder is : 1. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom very often but then I can't g...
3 answers |
Hi! I'm a 19 year old male and I have been on antibiotics for about 3 days now for a possible kidney infection. Friday night/Saturday mor...
1 answer |
I had constipation, or at least what i thought could be it after i thought was to be a UTI. i didnt go to the doctor because it didnt giv...
Had sex last Wednesday with my partner. Have been having frequent urinations since last thursday. Can't fall asleep because I'm waking up...
Hj
Went to massage palour got a hand job. What's my risk of uti .in the std community no risk .it hurts when I pee not painful could the oil...
I am a 33 year old female and cannotstand the pain aanymore! Since as long my mom can remember I have had constant uti's, bladder infec...
I need help. I went to get a swab test today because last week I got oral sex with out a condom. The following day i washed my penus with...
I am a 56 year old male and I am suffering from chronic UTI since 2007. My urine frequency is 20-30 times a day and sometimes its more th...
1 answer |
diagnosed with grade2 prostate enlargement psa 0.8 had uti with e coli bacterial infection. taken antibiotics for 7 days. after 5 days a...
1 answer |
So I have a history for 10 years of having UTIs recurrent. I was diagnosed with i so I have a history for 10 years of having UTIs recurre...
2 answers |
so ive been having the sensation to pee ALL THE TIME! and this only started once i was sexually active. once my bladdar is empty my vagin...
1 answer |
So I got a UTI (I'm suspecting ) on Saturday. That's when the pain and everything has started. And I knew it's an UTI because my GYN has ...
Hi! Well, I am feeling a slight itching sensation on my penis just at the urethral opening. It feels sharp when my trouser u know, ...
When I go to bed I sometimes stay on my phone and masturbate and the last 2 nights I've needed to urinate a bit after and then when I com...
Hi, I'm a 28 year old male who suffers from Urinary retention. I usually have a residual of around 400-500ml. For the past two years I've...
I know this is long but please read if you can! Last week I went to the doctor with what I thought was a UTI. I had a really bad burn...
Since I was about 8 ive always had UTI's. However over the past 2 years they have been due to sex. I recently just started having sex wit...
I have an urgent need to pee only felt in urethra I have no no burning just a strange feeling like I have to pee constantly funny thing i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources