Aa
A
A
Close
Urinary Tract Infection Community
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that occurs when bacteria get into the bladder or kidney and multiply in the urine and can affects any part of the urinary tract. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments such as when you may need to get antibiotics.
41 - 60 (of 734) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im a 22 year old healthy female and have had an ongoing problem with urination for around 12 months. Every now and then after I urinate ...
1 answer |
For about a week now, I've experienced a slight itch and sometimes a strange smell with my urine. However, if I drink a lot of water, my ...
1 answer |
I am 40 yrs old Getting pain from below belly button to towards penis. While pee no burning sensation. But some times get burning sensat...
I am a 20 year old female who has just recently become sexually active with one partner. The first time after intercourse, I had discomfo...
Lately I been having problems with pooping, and peeing. I haven't pooped in going on 3 days now. Last time was Saturday when I drunk some...
For women!!! I had bladder pain for almost 20 years. Because of former bladder and kidney problems (as a child), I was told my bladder pa...
I woke up at like 3 am last night with the worst UTI symptoms I've ever had. I've had one once before but it wasn't nearly as bad. I had ...
I am a 25 year old male and this problem started a few months back when I tried to cure my ejaculation and weak stream by using reverse k...
Hi guys. My wife is having trouble urinating and she said she's having back pain on the lower part. I looked at her vagina and noticed a ...
Hi, I am 26 years old . When I was 15 yrs old, I had a urinary infection, when I suggested doctor he said it was due to paraphimosis a...
1 answer |
Doctor put me on Doxycycline for 10 days. Is it ok to masturbate while being treated for UTI or should I abstain? If abstain, how long do...
I realised that i have 2 bumps at my urinary tract since 2 months ago, of which at the middle of my penis and near the urinary tract open...
Hello, I need some advice, or if anyone ha experienced the same thing as me. I had a UTI about 4 months ago and they treated it, then abo...
I need a second opinion. I’m 63 years male, After urinating itching starts below the penis (and balls) due to remaining droplets discharg...
HI THERE... I WANTED TO FIND OUT.. THIS IS MY PROLEM I AM A 19 YEAR OLD FEMALE, I HARDLY EXCRETE WITH STOOL.. I CAN SPEND UP TO EVEN 5...
1 answer |
1394098 tn?1385963734
I think I have a UTI but I'm not sure. What made me wonder is : 1. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom very often but then I can't g...
3 answers |
Hi! I'm a 19 year old male and I have been on antibiotics for about 3 days now for a possible kidney infection. Friday night/Saturday mor...
1 answer |
I had constipation, or at least what i thought could be it after i thought was to be a UTI. i didnt go to the doctor because it didnt giv...
Had sex last Wednesday with my partner. Have been having frequent urinations since last thursday. Can't fall asleep because I'm waking up...
Hj
Went to massage palour got a hand job. What's my risk of uti .in the std community no risk .it hurts when I pee not painful could the oil...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urinary Tract Infection Community Resources